pinkgothic

An ode to lineaged unbreedables

I think most of my vamps are lineaged. When I was actively trying to get more and biting, I tended to bite lineaged eggs (usually those with long lineages).

As far as my neglecteds this one is a second gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/bWTct The others are CB but I've traded (or been gifted) for them. The ones I've actually tried to make myself (and failed) were lineaged.

All my zombie attempts and successes are lineaged. I prefer to zombify lineaged hatchies/adults.

I have more lineaged vamps because I A: like the parents names and want to use a vamp/undead type of name with a kid from them. B. To lazy to get cbs to turn. xd.png

My favorite lineages are:

http://dragcave.net/view/L6C7N

http://dragcave.net/view/Z7usZ

http://dragcave.net/view/UjsM4

http://dragcave.net/view/10WpO

http://dragcave.net/view/chuuX

Don't have any zombies or neglected, but when I do, they would be lineaged. At least the zombie will.

I'll have to come back when my compute isn't so laggy and I'm able to sort through the lineages better. I know I've got an interesting one in the ranks somewhere.

I personally like biting lineaged eggs better than CB eggs. I enjoy seeing how they suddenly flip around in value. A "worthless" messy lineage inbred suddenly has some interest as a vampire. Somehow I've lately been grabbing eggs from dragons that have just had their first offspring. Amusing to see a lineage go from X egg type to Vampire for their first child. xd.png

Course, I feel bad when they crack x.x Broke someone's baby. *hides current egg shell*

EDT: I don't have as many lineaged vampires as I thought I did. 0_o

While not visually attractive, this Vampire is somewhat special to me. Both his parents sneaked onto my scroll my hatching late and growing up earlier than expected. biggrin.gif

This one has a nice step shape to the lineage. As does This one also.

And here's a 2nd gen from a rosebud / winter pair.

hmmm, probably the steps are my favorite to look at.

Edited by Draketeeth

Short lineage, but still at least has a mommy and daddy =)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jPZkI

...! Discontinueds, too, you lucky rascal. biggrin.gif

I traded for user posted imagethis beauty today. <3 I've influenced the egg male, because I think that'll look absolutely gorgeous. Gosh, though, I'm all kinds of stoked about this addition to my vampire team. It's got a long vampire biting lineage, but that hardly matters - omnom so pretty~

Edited by pinkgothic

Many pretty lineages *drool*

I prefer beautiful lineages over CB Vampires and Neglecteds, CBs are kind of boring for unbreedables in my opinion ^^ I´m always looking for pretty lineaged Vampires ^^

after I saw, what someone made out of my Dead End Tinsel, I had to have one, too =) this one is special to me, she is my only selfmade Neglected, that´s why I named her after my Scroll / board name: Tjenni

This one is lineaged, too - Frozen Hatchlings don´t need to be CB

a messy Divider Hatchling

He will be angry, if you don´t love his lineage =)

The Coast is Clear, well, the lineage was speaking for itself ^^

I bred and bit this girl myself: Nami

Edited by tjenni

Hmm, let's see here.

Interestingly-Lineaged Zombies:

Wys'wyk the Undead Dorkface (Zombie Dorkface)

Seasonless the Undead Wubbo (4EG Purebred Seasonal Zombie)

Zamu the Undead Wubbo (3EG Marrow/Ember Zombie)

- Zamu also has a 4EG child (qjlIG) that was hatched prior to Zamu's turning, which will enable me to breed 5+EG dragons with a Zombie in their lineage. biggrin.gif

Interestingly-Lineaged Vampires:

Nox'gem Wubbo (2EG Frozen Vampire Hatchie)

U96bZ (4EG Vampire)

1CT7I (Holly and White/Red Stairstep Vampire)

Fre'vahn Wubbo (3EG Marrow/Ember Vampire)

G'bio Wubbo (2EG Vampire with Deceased parents - failed Zombie attempts)

V'aba Wubbo (2EG Vampire with discontinued Frill parents)

Interestingly-Lineaged Neglecteds:

Alas, I have no Neglecteds, lineaged or otherwise. I've tried - Lord knows I have - but no eggs have turned. I think I need to do some more research to discover what tricks others have been using. Because some users seem quite successful at turning Neglecteds.

Back when tinsels bred better, I made these NDs out of Tinsel eggs, with lineages especially chosen to show they were actual Tinsels instead of kins:

Pippi Tinselstocking

Frisky Tinsel Fiasco

Tinsels Eat Lag For Breakfast

... only because I wanted to play with the method of making Tinsel NDs, and because once I'd made one, I wanted the full collection of one male, one female, one genderless ^.^

Otherwise I tend to prefer CB fodder. Partly because if I'm making a pretty lineage, I prefer to gift out the offspring rather than keeping them for fodder. And partly because this way I'm grabbing some blockers out of the cave, thus keeping the eggs moving for other players biggrin.gif

Edited by jerusha

By now, I have two more gorgeous lineaged vampires!

user posted imageCrimson Resurrection is one I made myself; after I got the wrong breed from the parent breed to continue my checker, I figured why not? and went ahead. I even had it up in the Trading section for a while, before getting cold feet after an offer and actually wanting to keep it. So the next eggie from the pair (which was the right species, but ah well wink.gif ) was also vampire'd and passed on to the person who'd been interested in trades. <3

user posted image And Her Paleness Aru'ak is one that my girlfriend made for me. It has all the pretty!

Edit:

From the previous posts:

U96bZ (4EG Vampire)

Oh my! That's so pretty! D:

And theeeeese~! <3333

He will be angry, if you don´t love his lineage =)

Oh my! Good thing I think it's dropdead gorgeous, then. xd.png That's fantastically mirrored!

Edited by pinkgothic

I don't have any Neglecteds, and only two Vampires, one of which is caveborn. So I only have this little guy to add.

user posted imageFJBLT has a couple Water parents. Not much, but it is nice to think he had a family. smile.gif

Made this baby yesterday- one of two successful arrowhead tinsel turns. smile.gif They've both been traded now- thank goodness for CB metals being all over the place, because I've usually had a hard time trading my lineaged NDs. And that makes me sad, because they really are quite pretty. Check out its siblings. smile.gif

Unless it was a lineage I created (mostly I don't have the time for) that was interesting pretty much of the no camp. When biting I usually grab a CB from the Cave that might be dropping in large numbers...so that I don't interfere with players trying to pick a certain egg up and I don't have to deal with looking at picking up a possibly messy lineage from the AP. Certainly there have been some very nice lineages on the AP but I never seem to hit those when picking up eggs for a possible vampire bite. I once picked up four in a row that I couldn't use so I went back to the Cave.

Edited by Misha

This has to be my fav ND http://dragcave.net/lineage/0L04O and yes i did get shot at for doing rolleyes.gif but has a great name biggrin.gif

Nice!

I'm hopefully going to Neglect a Shimmer from a holiday lineage soon, just to prove it WAS a shimmer ;3

I have two lineaged vamps.

This was my first vampire - and since his parents are Halloween-y dragons, I think it's pretty appropriate that he was bitten wink.gif

I was so glad when this vamp gendered female, the cream colour goes so well with all those Pillows.

I have a zombie too, but I can't remember if she's CB or not and since it's daytime I can't access her page at the mo...

I've finally completed my vampire collection with user posted imageSaccharine Venom. A big, big thank you goes to Zylara for making the vampire for me - it gendered right and now it's easily the prettiest vampy on my scroll!

I like lineaged unbreedables, too. :| Especially for Neglected.

I prefer lineaged dragons to CBs anyway, breedable or not, but especially for Vampires I don't see why they should be CB. If you have a CB egg, you can use it for a lineage or give it to someone who likes boring non-lineaged eggs. But if you have something messy and inbred, chances are no one will want it the way it is - but bite it and you have a dragon whose lineage doesn't matter, problem solved. biggrin.gif

I'd bite all my unwanted common eggs if it didn't take up an egg spot for a day.

I have messy lineaged Vampires like him, I especially like him because of his parents. biggrin.gif

And I also have pretty-lineaged ones like her, her or her.

I've been trying to get a breeding thread up off the ground for zombies, actually. The Descendants of the Glorious Dead. There's another zombie thread going on too, dedicated to purebred Soul Peaces becoming zombies... Occasionally, I have bit some of the offspring, to cause TWO unbreedables to be in the same lineage (such as this).

I just wish I could somehow get an ND into it as well (like if you could try to get an ND to breed - itd never give an ND offspring, but to have them in the lineage or something. Or if the lineage could show siblings, or something.

Edited by girlgamerjen