Piucca

Piucca's Art - Requests

ohmy.gif

it's amazing <33

Could I get my username added on? and would it be possible to have a transparent background?

user posted image

smile.gif

As soon as you are open, I need a spot! biggrin.gif

Sure thing smile.gif

Lovely art you have there. (:

I'd love to request the next time they're open. I'll be keeping an eye out.

Thanks!

Looks like i have a lot of competiotion for a spot!

Anyway your work is amazing! Do you take/takenart classes? It sure seems like it~

Looks that way ^^;

Thank you very much! <3

Edited by Piucca

That looks perfect. Thanks so much, Piucca. I hope you don't mind if I use it in my signature smile.gif

That looks perfect. Thanks so much, Piucca. I hope you don't mind if I use it in my signature smile.gif

You are more then welcome to smile.gif

Am I correct in assuming that WinterRaven's request is done, thus a slot is free? 8D

Am I correct in assuming that WinterRaven's request is done, thus a slot is free? 8D

No I am sorry.

When all three are finished I will make another thread

some other time when I have the same free time I do now smile.gif

No, don't make another thread. Just use this one. All you have to do is delete our names off of the waiting list and take more requests.

I have just sent you a Watch on deviantart. My username is witte-draak smile.gif

No, don't make another thread. Just use this one. All you have to do is delete our names off of the waiting list and take more requests.

Only Issue with that is, my next requests will not be free of charge.

So taking any more would be free.

I need to pay my rent on time for once ^^:

As well as stop running out of gas in my car because I have no money.

I have just sent you a Watch on deviantart. My username is witte-draak

I seen, Thank you so much for the watching!

It really means a lot to me <3

Thank you. :)

I can understand your distaste for DA system.

On occasion I am unsure how an unviewed

piece could be on the front page.

Always strive to be better :)

I know right? XD

Nah, I think I'm getting over losing the old system. I guess it's just sad that I don't feel as inspired by the pieces on the front page now as I used to when it was more of a "popularity" contest. :x I mean, art with heaps of rep are there for a reason. xP

Nice stuff you've done recently! I followed you. c:

Edit: omggg you live in NYC. So jealous. :P

Edited by Varekis

I love it, thanks!

smile.gif Glad you like it <3

I know right? xd.png

Nah, I think I'm getting over losing the old system. I guess it's just sad that I don't feel as inspired by the pieces on the front page now as I used to when it was more of a "popularity" contest. :x I mean, art with heaps of rep are there for a reason. xP

Nice stuff you've done recently! I followed you. c:

Edit: omggg you live in NYC. So jealous. tongue.gif

If you find artist you like and follow them, their new stuff will inspirer smile.gif

I don't get inspired by the front page

Not NYC ^^: Very close to it though. I live on a little island next to it lol.

I love it, thanks!

Oh, did you want any words on it or a special size?

Edited by Piucca

Oh, did you want any words on it or a special size?

Nope, but thanks for asking.

Not NYC ^^: Very close to it though. I live on a little island next to it lol.

That is even cooler. XD Omgg, islands. <333

little lost dragon

Sorry took so long ^^;

I was having a lot of issues with the pose.

I started over about four times o.o;

Would you like the picture to say anything?

user posted image

Art Request~

I'd like to request a picture of my character, Lai. Lai is a demon with an Oracle eye - a third eye at the center of his forehead. This eyes is turned so it's vertical (not horizontal like his two normal eyes).

His hair is a copper color and reaches the middle of his back. His two normal eyes are slate gray and are slightly Asiatic in shape. His third eye is golden with a slit pupil (much like a cats eyes). He has very soft, womanly features and naturally arched eyebrows. His ears are elf-like is shape and have tufts of fur on them that are the same color as his hair. He also has small curved horns near the top of his head, on either side. The horns are white that darken to black at the tips. His skin is also pale.

You don't have to do a full-body unless you want to. A waist-up or bust would be perfectly fine. I can pay you with any offspring I can breed off my scroll.

If he is too complicated, I can request something different, as well. (:

As long as we're doing OCs...

Is a pic of my OC, Vamprah alright? Refs- http://vamprah9588.deviantart.com/favourites/ His form, in my head, is a mix of the two. I'd say that the one by mirtier (the cleaner one) has the correct markings and armor, but the other has the better body shape. (wing size, feet, etc.)

I can pay by breeding an egg, but heed the fact that I love long lineages, so the eggs will also have long lines (may be up to 10+ gen) and that my ice isn't giving any eggs, although the breeding pair will mate.

Edited by vamprah9588

Art Request~

I'd like to request a picture of my character, Lai. Lai is a demon with an Oracle eye - a third eye at the center of his forehead. This eyes is turned so it's vertical (not horizontal like his two normal eyes).

His hair is a copper color and reaches the middle of his back. His two normal eyes are slate gray and are slightly Asiatic in shape. His third eye is golden with a slit pupil (much like a cats eyes). He has very soft, womanly features and naturally arched eyebrows. His ears are elf-like is shape and have tufts of fur on them that are the same color as his hair. He also has small curved horns near the top of his head, on either side. The horns are white that darken to black at the tips. His skin is also pale.

You don't have to do a full-body unless you want to. A waist-up or bust would be perfectly fine. I can pay you with any offspring I can breed off my scroll.

Sounds like a cool guy biggrin.gif

I'll start work on him now.

Seyna and Gaelle? When ever they are ready smile.gif

Awesome, thank you! Do you want an egg from Seyna and Gaelle now or after you're finished with Lai?

Also, I forgot to mention, he typically wears kimono's and robe-like garments. If you draw him in a kimono, a sky-blue color would be fantastic. :3

Art Request~

tongue.gif Sorry wasn't sure what to put him in. Also wanted to show his was a guy smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Piucca

As long as we're doing OCs...

Is a pic of my OC, Vamprah alright? Refs- http://vamprah9588.deviantart.com/favourites/ His form, in my head, is a mix of the two. I'd say that the one by mirtier (the cleaner one) has the correct markings and armor, but the other has the better body shape. (wing size, feet, etc.)

I can pay by breeding an egg, but heed the fact that I love long lineages, so the eggs will also have long lines (may be up to 10+ gen) and that my ice isn't giving any eggs, although the breeding pair will mate.

Gwendoyln and QkCO3?

I'll work on it tomorrow smile.gif

My Pop's birthday and we are starting cake now.