Piucca

Piucca's Art - Requests

Hello, I am Piucca smile.gif

My DeviantArt Account

Three more slots are open!

They are no longer free though.

Request a piece and offer a Dragon egg or Hatchling.

When telling me what you would like please include as much detail as you can.

1 Egg = 1 Character

2 Eggs = 2 Characters

If you are asking for a complicated piece please offer

anything other then common eggs/hatchlings.

Please take a look at my Scroll and see which dragons I do not have yet.

If you offer a dragon I want over another, you will get on the list first.

1: tyto_alba - user posted image

2: vamprah9588 - user posted image

3: rampaging wyvern - user posted image

1: Mousia - Finished

2: WinterRaven - Finished

3: little lost dragon - Finished

Examples:

Rainbow JellyFish

Pink Kitty

Dragon Lines

Fuzzy Deamon

Anthro Dragon Female

Edited by Piucca

I like these, but some proportions are off. Not that they're horrible errors, just minor things. Anyways, do you think you could do a couple for me?

I like these, but some proportions are off. Not that they're horrible errors, just minor things. Anyways, do you think you could do a couple for me?

I wouldn't mind doing one for you.

What would you like of me?

Also pick a style if you would. smile.gif

ohmy.gif

You have such lovely works. <3

Would you mind doing a picture of a snow leopard for me in the realistic style (like in picture 4)? A full body picture would be nice if possible x]

Edited by WinterRaven

ohmy.gif

You have such lovely works. <3

Would you mind doing a picture of a snow leopard for me in the realistic style (like in picture 4)? A full body picture would be nice if possible x]

It would be my pleasure.

I will start work on it now and

hopefully be done by tomorrow.

Hmm... might you be able to do a couple for me as well? I would love to see two of these together if that would be alright.

As for style, I adore that realistic black creature with multiple eyes, but that seems like asking for way too much work for a free request. Perhaps... in the style of the second picture if that one doesn't work for you? Other than that, I'm not terribly good with poses, and I prefer to leave that up to the artist when I can. And thank you in advance, because I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Very good art and free requests, mind if I be the 3rd? And welcome to the forums.

If its allowed I would like to request a pic of a couple too, I dunnu why but I love seeing dragons hug....

The male: A dark blue/purplish like color to him. Silver eye's and a slim but muscled body. Longer tail then normal which the extra length is wrapping around the females tail. Wings are a normal dragon bat like type. The underside of them is a lighter blueish color then the rest of him with still a little purple thrown in. Limbs are around normal size to the rest of his body as is neck and head. The head is a realitivly narrow make up. Not the dangerous type though. A bit like this but lacking all the horn stuff. The body has a sleek like tone to the whole look as well.

the female: A silverish, blueish color scheme to her. Long limbed, neck and tail. Smooth body that is slim as well how ever you know she eats and gets exercise, or in other words she's slim but not anorexic. She has a graceful body over all and the scales are a little larger then normal though. But its easy to tell where the muscles are. She has a similar but more..... elegant head of the males type.

Both look relaxed and loved. There mates after all. Just in an embrace after a long day and flying at the same time.

Could you have them in a embrace similar to this?

Well, seems like everybody beat me to it. I shall be keeping an eye on this for a slot.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I wouldn't mind doing one for you.

What would you like of me?

Also pick a style if you would. smile.gif

xd.png Thank you, Piucca.

I'd love it if you could do a realistic style woman with waist-long, black hair, grey eyes and pale skin? She's my first character, so I have a special attachment to her. As for clothes, I'd love her to be wearing jeans shorts, a black T-shirt and a cloak with some knee-high boots on? She's 20 years old if that helps you at all. Oh, and she's pretty tall (6'0").

Daangit this is what I get for going afk. :c

Eee, I love your art. <3 I shall be stalking for a slot. D:

Wow, your art looks great! c:

Ugh, I don't know how I feel about dART anymore. I really don't like the fair exposure system for the front page. ;_;

Hmm... might you be able to do a couple for me as well? I would love to see two of these together if that would be alright.

As for style, I adore that realistic black creature with multiple eyes, but that seems like asking for way too much work for a free request. Perhaps... in the style of the second picture if that one doesn't work for you? Other than that, I'm not terribly good with poses, and I prefer to leave that up to the artist when I can. And thank you in advance, because I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Really sorry, but that is days work for free ^^:

Maybe next time I am doing requests you can ask.

Very good art and free requests, mind if I be the 3rd? And welcome to the forums.

If its allowed I would like to request a pic of a couple too, I dunnu why but I love seeing dragons hug....

The male: A dark blue/purplish like color to him. Silver eye's and a slim but muscled body. Longer tail then normal which the extra length is wrapping around the females tail. Wings are a normal dragon bat like type. The underside of them is a lighter blueish color then the rest of him with still a little purple thrown in. Limbs are around normal size to the rest of his body as is neck and head. The head is a realitivly narrow make up. Not the dangerous type though. A bit like this but lacking all the horn stuff. The body has a sleek like tone to the whole look as well.

the female: A silverish, blueish color scheme to her. Long limbed, neck and tail. Smooth body that is slim as well how ever you know she eats and gets exercise, or in other words she's slim but not anorexic. She has a graceful body over all and the scales are a little larger then normal though. But its easy to tell where the muscles are. She has a similar but more..... elegant head of the males type.

Both look relaxed and loved. There mates after all. Just in an embrace after a long day and flying at the same time.

Could you have them in a embrace similar to this?

I will try my hardest getting even the smallest detail in there.

I am awful at sticking to direction so I am sorry if the pose is not exact smile.gif

Well, seems like everybody beat me to it. I shall be keeping an eye on this for a slot.

Please keep an eye out. smile.gif

I love filling requests.

Daangit this is what I get for going afk. :c

Eee, I love your art. <3 I shall be stalking for a slot. D:

Please do, once I am finished with these three I will take one three more smile.gif

Edited by NixAyum

I will try my hardest getting even the smallest detail in there.

I am awful at sticking to direction so I am sorry if the pose is not exact smile.gif

Its alright, it don't need to be exact, its just a reference.

Wow, your art looks great! c:

Ugh, I don't know how I feel about dART anymore. I really don't like the fair exposure system for the front page. ;_;

Thank you. smile.gif

I can understand your distaste for DA system.

On occasion I am unsure how an unviewed

piece could be on the front page.

Always strive to be better smile.gif

Really sorry, but that is days work for free ^^:

Maybe next time I am doing requests you can ask.

Hmm? I could have sworn I'd been the third person to post, and that I'd nabbed the third slot. Not quite sure how I missed it then to be honest. But, you are the artist, and whatever works for you. I definitively will be keeping an eye out then!

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Hmm? I could have sworn I'd been the third person to post, and that I'd nabbed the third slot. Not quite sure how I missed it then to be honest. But, you are the artist, and whatever works for you. I definitively will be keeping an eye out then!

Sorry, it is just too complicated for a free piece of art.

OH, I am so terribly sorry, I misunderstood you then... I was a bit worried it might. For future reference, would one be too hard?

WinterRaven's is done ^^;

Would you like a name or your name on it?

Needed the line art for the meeting I

had this afternoon so two birds and one stone.

user posted image

OH, I am so terribly sorry, I misunderstood you then... I was a bit worried it might. For future reference, would one be too hard?

One is a tad better smile.gif

Thank you for being understanding <3

While I don't mind double posting as long as it isn't abused, I just thought I'd drop by to let you know that you can do quote tags yourself - so you can quote multiple people without posting multiple times in a row. Just highlight and copy the post you want to quote. When posting, put that copied text in between quote tags:

[quote]text[/quote]

^^

While I don't mind double posting as long as it isn't abused, I just thought I'd drop by to let you know that you can do quote tags yourself - so you can quote multiple people without posting multiple times in a row. Just highlight and copy the post you want to quote. When posting, put that copied text in between quote tags:

[quote]text[/quote]

^^

Thank you for the advice, I will make sure to do this in the future smile.gif

Lovely art you have there. (:

I'd love to request the next time they're open. I'll be keeping an eye out.

WinterRaven's is done ^^;

Would you like a name or your name on it?

Needed the line art for the meeting I

had this afternoon so two birds and one stone.

user posted image

ohmy.gif

it's amazing <33

Could I get my username added on? and would it be possible to have a transparent background?

Looks like i have a lot of competiotion for a spot!

Anyway your work is amazing! Do you take/takenart classes? It sure seems like it~