Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Shel22

Scroll name and link: Shel22

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunner - I love the shape of the wings and the two shades of blue

I would happily donate a couple prizes at the end of all of this, if you'd like to PM me, I can give you a rundown.

As for participating, I love the idea of your contest, but I already have a zillion (ok, I'm exaggerating a tiny bit - but not much!) of all 3 in the contest, so I'll probably bow out of that part. wink.gif

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Chanilove

Scroll name and link: Chanilove

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse, because their colors are purrrdy. :3

I missed out on the start of the BBW race. Now's my time to shine! Or slime, as my future army of Waterhorses would say.

Edited by Chanilove

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: RaeSun16

Scroll name and link: RaeSun

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Water Walker....they remind me of the Alien movie slightly (and Prometheus...)

Only have a bronze but i'll try xd.png Would be cool to do one of these and a royal blue lineage....hmmm...so does today count as a grab day?

Oh and can we use these dragons as other contests entries as well?

Edited by RaeSun16

Psst, I'd also like to volunteer to donate prizes. c:

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name:Danegrrrl

Scroll name and link: Danegrrrl

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waters. They remind me of Loch Ness monsters, which I secretly hope are real because mythological creatures are awesome!

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Lady Yeti

Scroll name and link: Lady Yeti

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: waterwalker...I like their webby toes

Edited by Lady Yeti

Quick question - do we have to be collecting all three eligible breeds to qualify, or just pick one or two and focus on those?

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Feresa

Scroll name and link: Feresa

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunner - pterosaur lookalike FTW. And the hatchlings are adorable.

I doubt I will get anywhere but why not smile.gif If I disappear RL got in the way tongue.gif

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Katty0

Scroll name and link: Katty0

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse becuase it has two different poses...

Oh and can we use these dragons as other contests entries as well?

Though I can't really speak for EvilMinion, I'd see no reason why not. I'm a moderator at the Goldenscale Lottery and know we certainly wouldn't have a problem with people using their aquatics from this thread as entries there.

Though I can't really speak for EvilMinion, I'd see no reason why not. I'm a moderator at the Goldenscale Lottery and know we certainly wouldn't have a problem with people using their aquatics from this thread as entries there.

Posting from my phone, so I'll just type "^ what she said ^". biggrin.gif

Whew, home at last! Sorry for the terse message earlier. smile.gif

To those who have volunteered to breed prizes, thank you! I originally thought I should provide them all myself, simply because I know I can deliver them all eventually (emphasis on eventually, since I think my metallics all "came out of the closet" last year sometime rolleyes.gif), and I'd hate to saddle anyone else with an obligation for eggs that might take ages to produce. With that said, though, I realized last night how this could work...

If you are interested in providing prizes from the front-page list, please send me a PM to say which ones you're willing to breed. After the contest is over and the winners have selected their pairings, I'll PM anyone who offered a specific sort of egg and let them know the pairing. IF, at that time, you're still interested in attempting to breed one, I'd be grateful if you made the attempt; with multiple breeders for each egg type, it's much more likely that prizes can be delivered quickly to all the winners! But if you're no longer interested for ANY reason at all, no worries; I can always crank at it myself until an egg finally appears. biggrin.gif

Does this make sense, or did I drink way too much caffeine at work today...?

COUNT ME IN! *cough*To breed prizes

Forum name: Xythus

Scroll name and link: Xythus

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunners, because they remind me of pteradyactals (<Yes my spelling sucks) and they were a favorite next to dragons as a kid. biggrin.gif

Lovely idea. I'm PMing you now.

PS: I don't think fogs should be included...its only a minority of the coast, as they can be found in the desert too. So ...like...60% of the fogs would be raised from the desert, not the coast. xd.png

Edited by Xythus

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Vakarian

Scroll name and link: Mah name is Garrus Vakarian

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Water horses! I love how the sprite artist colored them with soft and pastel blues! And I totally love those little fairy wings and their tabby feet <3!

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Infinis

Scroll name and link: Infinis

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterwalker. Because the hatchies are actually quite cute and I need a reason to army them >8D

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Serrekiel

Scroll name and link: Serrekiel

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: It's a tie between Costal Waverunners, and Waterhorses. My very first dragon was a Waterhorse, so they're special to me, and I love the Costal Waverunners' sprite. ^-^

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name and link: lavaheart626

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: I like waterwalkers smile.gif mostly because one of my first one's had a code close to Jesus xd.png I like their colors too ^^

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name and link: warrior777

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunners! Closely followed by Waterhorses. Especially the WH female sprites :3

are we allowed to freeze the hatchlings? c:

Edited by dragonstar

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name and link: warrior777

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunners! Closely followed by Waterhorses. Especially the WH female sprites :3

are we allowed to freeze the hatchlings? c:

This should answer question

Catch, hatch, raise (or freeze), and name as many coastal blockers as possible, between now and January 1, 2013.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: icare4u

Scroll name and link: icare4u

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunner, I guess, I like them, don't really have a favorite though, but something made me pick them up, lol.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name:milkaq66

Scroll name and link: milkaq

Favorite aquatic breed, and why:Waverunners,because that was my very first dragon and i`m a bit sentimental...