cladus

Dorkwed

*Sweeps away a tumbleweed* >.> Okay, so, um, without any donors or activity you guys aren't getting any eggs .3. I'm trying to get a pair of 4Gs to breed for this, but methinks someone should take over for cladus ...or, well, probably make a new thread; I am willing to help, or even run the thing, if somebody helps me. Partnership anyone? Co-ownership or even some people to contribute?? I lose interest in things without anybody's input or else I'd try by myself. Please don't just sit ther and ask for free eggs without being willing to help the thread in return ;/

Edited by sunshine_ley

Once I get a Thuwed at least I can give out some Dorkweds, I have a few Dorkfaces but no Thuweds. They won't be very close linaged though, as my lowest gen Dorkface is about 6th gen or so, I'm not sure. If I had more free time I would help out in caring for the thread, but I'm almost ALWAYS busy, and I forget things pretty easily.

I have a dorkwed split I am willing to breed. Will be happy to gift or trade.

I do have a busy schedule but will do what I can as quickly as I can.

just give me a pm.

(I gifted a Thu to Candy btw)

@gizmo I'm not certain a two-headed dragon can be a Dorkface b.b since two-heads can only breed with two-heads and Midas Dorkface is a gold. But thank you very much for your input c: perhaps I shall figure something and maybe make a new thread for this in the new year ---I'm pretty sure that's the only thing to do; cladus is still inactive as far as I'm aware.

I wondered about that myself. I understand though that some breeds that don't interbreed now were able to at one time.

I had asked if it was legit in the thuwed thread.

Purplehaze replied that it was legit for both.

Just figured that if it is legitimate that people might want one.

And I will repeat here that it is legit. There was once a glitch that allowed a Silver Dorkface dragon to breed with a Split. Since that was not supposed to happen, TJ removed the Silver dragon from the lineage and replaced it with a tombstone. (Or he may have actually killed the Silver since I can't find it on Elorendil's scroll?) Here is my Dorkface Split. If you click on Kemen Narie Loki and Silmarillion Dorkface Uruloki you can read their descriptions, which sort of tell the story.

Oh wow, that is really cool C8 thank you very much for sharing, you two; I learn something new e'eryday ...that is awesome <3 @gizmo, did you have an eg pb mate for that babe? And, yes, I most certainly would like one cx hehe

Eta: I think I can breed you a pb mate for it if you need; will take a bit of constructing first, but I've been meaning to do it anyways c:

At any rate, I PM'd cladus to see what can be done about this thread; no word yet, so it may be a while. He's pretty busy with life and junk, methinks c:

Edited by sunshine_ley

I will be happy to breed you one.

And a big thanks to purple haze for explaining how it came about.

I was wondering how it was possible.

when i get a chance i will fill out your form for breeding.(i think you have a form on the first page)

I will send you a PM on the prospective parents.

that way you can see if that is acceptable or look at my scroll to see if you have a more prefered pairing.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by gizmo1960

I also have this Split that is a Dorkwed. (I realized that the other one I posted is not.) http://dragcave.net/lineage/kSUS He is a 4th gen even gen and I have other 4th gen EGs that I could mate him with. His regular mate is not quite an even gen.

And gizmo, if you want an even gen mate for your Dorkwed Split I could breed you one of that generation, too. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Edited by purplehaze

Cool, I haven't quite got the gen and pattern thing down yet.

I just pop in when I can and see what i can find.

I noticed there are some new two-headed breeds that didn't exist before my long inactive period.

can they breed with the splits?

just wondering.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Be sure to let me know if i can breed you anything also Purplehaze.

@purplehaze if you want to you can; EG if you please.

@gizmo about the breeding form, I'm not so sure that you have to fill it out since the owner of the thread (cladus) is inactive. If there is to be a revival of this project, and I'm the one running it -since nobody else seems to want to- expect it to be Sunny'd up by quite a margin ;b Not sure if the form will be the same, but your participation will certainly be appreciated nonetheless.

PM'd you back

You mean the lindwurms and duotone? Oh, and bloodscale too

user posted image/user posted image; user posted image; user posted image

They're interesting, and yes they can breed with other two-headed. Only two-headed.

Funny that two-headers are pretty much the only breed I prefer to be pb |D

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well ;D Hope I get a reply from cladus soon so I can figure handling this project.

Uhm, so I made a list of all the people who seem to have unfilled requests for eggs; I'll be PMing each in the next week or so to see if any of them are active and/or still want a Thuface eggy. The lowest I can breed as of now is 5G on either side, so if you're interested and want to contact me directly you may. [Eta: I've also marked down who has expressed interest in breeding for them who request. Lets see if anything comes of it, yo]

In the meantime, I've bred a couple babes if anybody wants them. Both are 5EG commons; both are the breed of a Thuwed ancestor

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! user posted image

No killing, biting, or bad actions, please c: and enjoy.

[Eata: yes, Sarah864 cx I got a Thuwed from you <3 very lovely lineage indeed]

Edited by sunshine_ley

Uhm, so I made a list of all the people who seem to have unfilled requests for eggs; I'll be PMing each in the next week or so to see if any of them are active and/or still want a Thuface eggy. The lowest I can breed as of now is 5G on either side, so if you're interested and want to contact me directly you may.

In the meantime, I've bred a couple babes if anybody wants them. Both are 5EG commons; both are the breed of a Thuwed ancestor

No killing, biting, or bad actions, please c: and enjoy.

Those are some very pretyy lineages. Especially the first one xd.png

If anyone needs a dorkwed or so just look at my scroll. I'm planning on gifting offsprings from http://dragcave.net/lineage/6wwIL and my thuweds/other dorkfaces. PM if you see something you like and can use in a lineage.

Edited by Sarah864

@NecronLordofLawtan: Yeah, sorry .3. I have no idea about that.

Anybody want an evengen Thuwed/Dorkface pink lovely? c: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! No killing/biting or abandoning, but I dun care if you freeze or trade.

Edited by sunshine_ley

I'd love to apply as a donor, but I'm a n00b and don't know how to link to my Pm......

>:P

Hello, recently bred a Dorkwed, saw the thread and figured I'd come register her.

I have a dragon Application:

Dragon Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BZ2x0

Gen of Dorkwed: 10G Thuwed and 7G Dorkface (so 10G?)

Breed (Optional): Sunrise

Have a few other dragons from one/both of the lineages, but Dawne here and her parents are the only ones that are not either inbred or 12G+.

If anyone needs one, I can attempt to breed her parents or Dawne herself, don't want to until I know for sure that the egg will get a home. I'll lurk the thread, or you can PM.

Dorkwed Clan

A Dorkwed is a half dork/half thuwed...

A Prince Dorkwed is a 2nd-4th Gen Dorkwed.

There's no such thing as a 2nd Gen Dorkwed. By definition a Dorkface is the offspring of The Original Midas Dorkface and The Original Snallynaar, which makes it 2nd gen or more. Similarly, a Thuwed that could be bred to any Dorkface would be off TJ's scroll, again 2nd generation. So the earliest gen a Dorkwed could be is 3rd gen.

I have a dragon Application:

Dragon Link: RedSox DorkWed

Gen of Dorkwed: 7th

Breed (Optional): Gray

It's also a RedSox dragon, and Coco (Color-coordinated, or gold inside matching colors).