Jump to content
Obscure_Trash

Art Request Thread

Recommended Posts

I think LadyLyzar has the right idea about matching for modly colors (plus it's something I've thought about for a long while and never got around to...) so it's time for a forum set upgrade!

 

I'm hoping to get an avatar (and maybe a sig image...) to match my GD colors. I'd like a black hazard symbol on the GD red-orange background. Maybe with a shine going across? (homage to my shiny hazard sign username!) Bonus points if the shine is animated. I don't want it to be super garish though, but I dunno how that would really translate. x) 

Edit: A symbol like this! Hazard symbol

I'm still deciding if "HAZARD" below the symbol in black would look cool? (for the avatar)

If I can get a sig to pair with it, I'm thinking the hazard symbol on a transparent background. Symbol is the red-orange color, possibly outlined in black. "Warning: Hazardous Force ahead" written beneath it. I plan to have it centered in my sig, so whatever looks best for that. 

 

I can pay in eggs!

Edited by hazeh

Share this post


Link to post

Hello guys, I'm looking for a new avatar, something harry potter, game of thrones, vampire diaries, or the mortal instruments (shadow hunters) related. I'm willing the pay egg(s) for it. Just check out my scroll and let me know what you would like.

 

A little help:

Game of thrones likes : Daenerys Targerten, the Hound, Arya Stark, Tyrian Lannister, Jon Snow and of course the dragons.

Harry Potter : Draco Malfoy, Siris Black, Bellitrix Lastrange.

Vampire Diaries : Damon and Elana, Enzo and Bonnie, Stefan and Caroline with the kids.

Mortal Instruments :  Clary and Jace, Simon and Maya, Luke and Jocylen.

 

 

I'm not being to picky. I just need a new avatar. This one is olllldddd.

And if its not to much to ask I'd also like a scroll so i can link my scroll in the signature. Thanks In advance,

Edited by AngelicDemise

Share this post


Link to post

Hey,

I would really like to have the Mint-coloured BBWs cuddling like they do in the picture in my sig. I failed terribly with doing it myself so if anyone can spare the time I'd appreciate that =)

I'll happily breed anything from my scroll!

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I would like to have a concept art of something!

PM me for details if you're interested!

Share this post


Link to post

I need a few new banners, PM me for details. I can breed scroll things and grab CB trios and such for them.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/9/2018 at 9:42 AM, hazeh said:

I think LadyLyzar has the right idea about matching for modly colors (plus it's something I've thought about for a long while and never got around to...) so it's time for a forum set upgrade!

 

I'm hoping to get an avatar (and maybe a sig image...) to match my GD colors. I'd like a black hazard symbol on the GD red-orange background. Maybe with a shine going across? (homage to my shiny hazard sign username!) Bonus points if the shine is animated. I don't want it to be super garish though, but I dunno how that would really translate. x) 

Edit: A symbol like this! Hazard symbol

I'm still deciding if "HAZARD" below the symbol in black would look cool? (for the avatar)

If I can get a sig to pair with it, I'm thinking the hazard symbol on a transparent background. Symbol is the red-orange color, possibly outlined in black. "Warning: Hazardous Force ahead" written beneath it. I plan to have it centered in my sig, so whatever looks best for that. 

 

I can pay in eggs!

Still in need of some help. I'd like to offer a 2G Gold and 2G Silver as payment for it! 

 

Thanks, friends! :D 

Edited by hazeh
people are lovely

Share this post


Link to post

I have two sites that are in need of some artists, the first is Tales of Ostlea, I'm looking to add one or two active staff spriters and one digital artist. If you're interested in applying or would like to know more details as to what this will entail please send me a message here on this forum or either the main site or forum of Tales of Ostlea. Thanks!

 

Edit: I just want to add, people applying for the position of a staff spriter must be willing to work with others and communicate. I always welcome and encourage anyone who would like to submit their art or writing, of course, but when it comes to staff we really need people we're going to be able to work with. :3
iJkEANk.png

The second site is a Harry Potter themed trading card game by the name of Pureblood Muggle. We're in need of a digital artist or two who can help us finish up some of our card sets and hopefully join the staff so we can go ahead and get the site back up and running. Please have a look around the site and if you're interested please contact me either here or on the Pureblood Muggle forum. Thank you in advance!
amq74oH.png
 

Edited by Gryffi

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! I'm hoping to get new badges/banners for a few threads that I'm involved in. If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'm willing to pay with 2G Metals and/or 3G spriter's alt checkers and/or 3G Prizes.

 

1. Glittering Gold Giveaways, my raffle thread, needs a small badge or two. I would like for the badge(s) to be gold, but I'm otherwise open to ideas.

2. Secret Santa also does not have any small badges. As long as the art is festive, I'm also open to suggestions on this one. Maybe a gift wrapped egg?

 

I would love for both to be digital. Varying sizes would be amazing, but I would be happy to just have one size as well. Not everyone can fit a large banner in their signature (which is all we currently have), so I'll take almost anything.

Edited by The Dragoness

Share this post


Link to post

Hi! I'm looking for a Striped Dragons Hoarder/Collector banner. I haven't seen one on the forums so I assumed there hasn't been one made for "general use". If anyone would be willing to make me a custom one, I'd really appreciate it.

Real simple request! If you want more details I can try to think some up, just pm me ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Ooooh, I have a request, I really love Sunsong Amphipteres and I want to decorate my signature, room, and any other forum signatures. Or any dragons looking adorable! 

Share this post


Link to post

I'll offer Neglecteds or art swaps in exchange for artwork of my dogs and cats, anybody interested can PM me here please? :D

Share this post


Link to post

I am looking for a new avatar and love Moonstones. I also love shiny things, so if there could be a crowned female Moonstone I would really love that. In general, though, I am looking for a female Moonstone avatar (I love blue and silver). Thank you. 🙂 

Edited by wheeloftime13

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/5/2018 at 4:10 PM, The Dragoness said:

Hello! I'm hoping to get new badges/banners for a few threads that I'm involved in. If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'm willing to pay with 3G Prizes, 3G spriter's alts, or 2G Metals. 

 

1. Glittering Gold Giveaways, my raffle thread, needs a small badge or two. I would like for the badge(s) to be gold but I'm otherwise open to ideas.

2. Secret Santa also does not have any small badges. As long as the art is festive, I'm also open to suggestions on this one. Maybe a gift wrapped egg?

 

I would love for both to be digital. Varying sizes would be amazing, but I would be happy to just have one size as well. Not everyone can fit a large banner in their signature (which is all we currently have), so I'll take almost anything.

Still in need of these!

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/27/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kyleedj said:

Hi! I'm looking for a Striped Dragons Hoarder/Collector banner. I haven't seen one on the forums so I assumed there hasn't been one made for "general use". If anyone would be willing to make me a custom one, I'd really appreciate it.

Real simple request! If you want more details I can try to think some up, just pm me ❤️

 

I can take this on if you're still looking for a badge! 

Give me some ideas of what size you're looking for (either specific dimensions or post something similarly sized that you want it to match to)

 

On 7/11/2019 at 10:45 PM, The Dragoness said:

Hello! I'm hoping to get new badges/banners for a few threads that I'm involved in. If you're interested, please send me a PM! I'm willing to pay with 3G Prizes, 3G spriter's alts, or 2G Metals. 

 

1. Glittering Gold Giveaways, my raffle thread, needs a small badge or two. I would like for the badge(s) to be gold but I'm otherwise open to ideas.

2. Secret Santa also does not have any small badges. As long as the art is festive, I'm also open to suggestions on this one. Maybe a gift wrapped egg?

 

I would love for both to be digital. Varying sizes would be amazing, but I would be happy to just have one size as well. Not everyone can fit a large banner in their signature (which is all we currently have), so I'll take almost anything.

 

I'm taking this on too! 

Same request - could you pretty please share an example of what size little badges you're looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Pryanka said:

I'm taking this on too! 

Same request - could you pretty please share an example of what size little badges you're looking for?

In terms of size, something like this or slightly larger would be great. So I would say no smaller than 40x40 and no larger than the Pern art in your own signature.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.