Obscure_Trash

Art Request Thread

Alright, I have a (not-so) quick request.

I have been trying for ages to draw a Toukx, a major enemy in some of the RPs I am in, to no avail. They have the body shape of a night fury- rounded face, round ears, thick legs, etc. I want a dragon similar to a night fury in this pose, and I want various holes around the body, as if it were made of Swiss cheese. It should look dark and menacing, as Toukx are just that. The eyes should be narrow and snakelike, and I'd love if the dragon had a dark aura around it, like dark wind blowing off the body.

I also do not check this thread often, so if you do take the challenge, I'd appreciate if you PMed me saying you are going to do it.

poptartFINALTINY.gif

I have a question,

I'd like to get some sketches for a new dr request of mine, but I would like to give newer artists a chance, so I was wondering if I could ask for sketches here?

since it might be awhile before I get an answer, I'll just post the thread link and anyone that wants to sketch can :3

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=150086

Edited by Aislein

Art Request Time~

Found someone to do it for me~ Thanks!

Edited by Walker

Still on the lookout for artists who'd be willing to do some humanoid/human art in return for eggies or whatnot. They're hard to find on a forum like this, y'know! xd.png Details to be discussed in PM. smile.gif

Hello everybody!

Might I possibly get redlining on this, my Spectrum Dragon concept, pretty please with a cherry on top? laugh.gif I'm told the wings look funky, and something seems off with the legs, but I have no idea how to fix it. Thus far, I've done everything myself (sketching and outlining). I only need a little help with redlines. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

user posted image

EDIT: Its anatomy is based on that of horses, BTW. I tried to give the feel of a prancing horse...

Edited by Princess Kiara

I'm trying to find someone who can make some cool badges for my idea.

My idea is explained right here -> http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...=0#entry7402921

"Gotta catch 'em All" forum badges.

I can steal and edit images just fine, but I am not an artist. I don't have the ability to draw something from scratch that looks really good.

In my mind's eye, I have a shield or badge shaped thing, but I'm open to suggestions.

These are some things I threw together, but they feel cheap because you know they were image edited and nothing more.

**Click on the thumbnails to view a bigger size. No idea why that one thumbnail image is broken, but you can still click on it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

The other one in my siggy was made by a nice person who wanted to help.

I didn't get any kind of feedback on my original post when I asked what people thought. I'm trying one more time right here to get some feedback on what people think is a good idea and what they like. smile.gif

Interesting concept! I'd like to help.

Also, here's some redlines, we can talk through PM, maybe?

user posted image

Thanks!

I've started coloring now, it's in my siggy, but the raised front leg looks...off, and it could certainly use some help xd.png

Thanks! ~PK.

Actually, it was too horsey, and I had to re-do. But I'd like some redlines on the wings, if at all possible biggrin.gif

user posted image

Thanks! biggrin.gif

~PK.

Hi everyone. I'm in need of a banner for my Red, White and Blue lineage project. To get an idea of what could be in the banner you can see the lineage thread here.

I'd be willing to gift a RWB lineage egg or breed an egg of the artist's choice from my scroll and also give credit to the artist in the thread.

I'm in need of a banner for my Red, White and Blue lineage project.

Made one and will PM you.

Greetings. I am looking for banners for my project.

I was thinking to that project is on theme about abandoning and killing of eggs/hatchlings, so if is possible, I would like to on banner you can see a text like: "I am not killing or abandoning!I am their savior." or "Don't let to they only exist in our mind like memories!I am their savior"...And things like that(may be and other text!)user posted image

~~Thanks!

user posted image

You like?

yep user posted image

Simple, but shows a point!

edit:Still searching for few more banners

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Hello. I thought about requesting for a few art pieces - they don't have anything to do with DragCave itself, but hopefully that's all right. They're all from two different fandoms...

Future GPX Cyber Formula

I would love some art based on a fanfic scene of mine - it's supposed to be my favorite canon character Edelhi Bootsvorz and my OC Elena Vasilyeva having an emotional moment. If you're interested (and want references and a more detailed explanation), poke me through PM. This is Bootsvorz, by the way - he might be quite a challenge to draw due to his mechanical eye and arm.

Another fanfic scene involves my OC Charlie crying while his head is on my other OC Claude's lap (...just for the record, Claude is a girl). The reason for this is that he's had a concussion from a racing accident and the crying is one of the symptoms (he's just been pulled out of his car by his manager and Claude and he simply breaks down while lying on the grass). I can give you references through PM.

A third scene has my OC Conrad being piggybacked by another OC Johan, and falling asleep. Conrad goes through Guillain-Barré at one point and is paralyzed from the neck down - he recuperates over a three-year period and eventually recovers enough to walk with crutches. When he walks outside with Johan one day, he gets so tired and exhausted that Johan forces him to ride piggyback and he eventually falls asleep against Johan's back.

Saint Seiya

My OC, a villain called Manticore Asad, walking out of shadows (while looking creepy) as a manticore tail hovers behind his head. Possibly with some blood on him, as he's a sociopath. References through PM again.

Another Saint Seiya OC, Dhampir Arthur, without his eyepatch. His eye has been scarred shut, kind of like that of Matt from Dramacon. And again, I can give you Arthur's reference and pics of Matt (to get the eye right) through PM.

Edited by Beldarius

Hello. I thought about requesting for a few art pieces - they don't have anything to do with DragCave itself, but hopefully that's all right. They're all from two different fandoms...

Future GPX Cyber Formula

I would love some art based on a fanfic scene of mine - it's supposed to be my favorite canon character Edelhi Bootsvorz and my OC Elena Vasilyeva having an emotional moment. If you're interested (and want references and a more detailed explanation), poke me through PM. This is Bootsvorz, by the way - he might be quite a challenge to draw due to his mechanical eye and arm.

Another fanfic scene involves my OC Charlie crying while his head is on my other OC Claude's lap (...just for the record, Claude is a girl). The reason for this is that he's had a concussion from a racing accident and the crying is one of the symptoms (he's just been pulled out of his car by his manager and Claude and he simply breaks down while lying on the grass). I can give you references through PM.

A third scene has my OC Conrad being piggybacked by another OC Johan, and falling asleep. Conrad goes through Guillain-Barré at one point and is paralyzed from the neck down - he recuperates over a three-year period and eventually recovers enough to walk with crutches. When he walks outside with Johan one day, he gets so tired and exhausted that Johan forces him to ride piggyback and he eventually falls asleep against Johan's back.

Saint Seiya

My OC, a villain called Manticore Asad, walking out of shadows (while looking creepy) as a manticore tail hovers behind his head. Possibly with some blood on him, as he's a sociopath. References through PM again.

Another Saint Seiya OC, Dhampir Arthur, without his eyepatch. His eye has been scarred shut, kind of like that of Matt from Dramacon. And again, I can give you Arthur's reference and pics of Matt (to get the eye right) through PM.

All of these have been drawn, for the record. She seems to like them, so it's good c:

So I've recently had a cat of mine go MIA (Missing in Action). This happened around Nov. 5th, and it has made me depressed seeing as there is a 99% chance he is dead due to the hostility towards stray animals in my area. He was not microchipped and had no collar on due to his old one being a bit torn and old and my wanting to get him a new one...

It has been one month on Dec. 5th, but for this Jan. 5th I would like to have a little something to remember him by... I would love someone to sprite a Maine Coon Mix Dragon That I can use in signature posts etc. Credit will be given where credit is due of course, as an artist my self I understand how that is important. I have no specifics in terms of pose but I will request that fur color and patter be as similar to this as possible.

I do not expect immediate replies or sprites over night, no deadline, and if you would like, payment? More than one pose would be lovely so maybe 2-5 sprites in different poses would be ideal but not required. This is for anyone to do and if more than one person wants to contribute, that would make me so happy.

I loved my maine coon mix very much. He was my little furbaby and nothing will replace the empty space he left in my heart. Any contribution would be amazing. Thank you very much~!

Edited by AnanoKimi

So I've recently had a cat of mine go MIA (Missing in Action). This happened around Nov. 5th, and it has made me depressed seeing as there is a 99% chance he is dead due to the hostility towards stray animals in my area. He was not microchipped and had no collar on due to his old one being a bit torn and old and my wanting to get him a new one...

It has been one month on Dec. 5th, but for this Jan. 5th I would like to have a little something to remember him by... I would love someone to sprite a Maine Coon Mix Dragon That I can use in signature posts etc. Credit will be given where credit is due of course, as an artist my self I understand how that is important. I have no specifics in terms of pose but I will request that fur color and patter be as similar to this as possible.

I do not expect immediate replies or sprites over night, no deadline, and if you would like, payment? More than one pose would be lovely so maybe 2-5 sprites in different poses would be ideal but not required. This is for anyone to do and if more than one person wants to contribute, that would make me so happy.

I loved my maine coon mix very much. He was my little furbaby and nothing will replace the empty space he left in my heart. Any contribution would be amazing. Thank you very much~!

I could do a few things for you, but it may take a bit if you wouldn't mind a wait. (I'll try my hardest to get you at least one thing on the 5th.)

I could do a few things for you, but it may take a bit if you wouldn't mind a wait. (I'll try my hardest to get you at least one thing on the 5th.)

Anything would be fine. Don't rush, if its not by the fifth its alright. Thank you~

I'm sorry about your cat, but alas, I am seriously the worst at cat anatomy. I would most likely just disappoint you.

Ignoring my last post about anatomy, I do have... kind of a request? I want to do a private Dragon Request with anyone who's interested. I know this may not be the right place, but I really had no idea where to post this, and I didn't want to just randomly PM someone.

Probably using this in future...can anyone draw a whrlwind dragon. Kin of cross between tsunami sky wing

I've been out of my groove in terms of drawings. If you don't mind waiting a few days/couple weeks I can try and have something for you.