StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

There' s good news, and there's bad news.

First the bad:

• It's almost over. If you feel the same - hush, head over to to the January 2013 edition!
  • We have a very late inactivity on the silver list. sad.gif

Now the good:

• All but one gift on Silver (not counting the 2 inactivities) have been delivered!
  • Same goes for platinum, though I'm not sure about the status of the last gift.

HI!!!!! Have just dropped one last bag of "GOODIES" on my first giftee... unfortunately I never heard back from my second one sad.gif Oh well, just let me spend more time hunting and breeding for the first one smile.gif Hope the new "bag of sweets" doesn't give Daydreamer09 a toothache biggrin.gif

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!

First the bad:

Now the good:
  • All but one gift on Silver (not counting the 2 inactivities) have been delivered!

If you like, you can send me the intended giftee's list. Maybe we can work something out in the remaining time. If not... we'll meet again during the make-up period smile.gif

My second giftee accepted her CB daydream yesterday (hope the influence works^^) and a few last minute gifts are on the way smile.gif

Two glowing objects wating to be safed by my last minute giftee! wink.gif

First the bad:

• It's almost over. If you feel the same - hush, head over to to the January 2013 edition!
Now the good:
  • Same goes for platinum, though I'm not sure about the status of the last gift.

I'm actually surprised at the low number of "inactivities" we got! And even more surprised at how few "Make Up" gifts we're looking at needing in November.

Just heard from my 2nd giftee... computer wifi crash has had them off-line for the last week... this is why all gifts were unclaimed and hatchies grew up... Would like to gift a Vampire (one of their list items) if possible but all my Vamps are on cool-down now... if anyone has a spare Vamp egg available I'd really appreciate trading for one... Any help will be greatly appreciate smile.gif

Gonna turn to some last minute help - I have searched and searched and have not found a CB Pink for my giftee. I need one though. Help?

Gonna turn to some last minute help - I have searched and searched and have not found a CB Pink for my giftee. I need one though. Help?

hmm, sorry, those pinks i caught recently were all flamingoes in disguise, so i stopped clicking them.

and you sure are showering toshi in presents. :-)

I got a wonderful egg from my gifter, thank you so much! <3

I'll will send mine to my giftee soon! biggrin.gif

Edit:

Waiting for my gift to be accepted. ^^

>Gift accepted!

Edited by bubinator

Just heard from my 2nd giftee... computer wifi crash has had them off-line for the last week... this is why all gifts were unclaimed and hatchies grew up...  Would like to gift a Vampire (one of their list items) if possible but all my Vamps are on cool-down now... if anyone has a spare Vamp egg available I'd really appreciate trading for one... Any help will be greatly appreciate smile.gif

After 3 fails, i got a vampire for you....

And i have a pink hatchie for you too!!! smile.gif

Thank you very much, happymom! I now have the last "goodie" to send to my giftee smile.gif This has definitely be a fun game!!! I got some beautiful eggies from my gifter and was able to "shower" both my giftees with many "bags of goodies" smile.gif I hope everyone had as much fun as I did!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Thank you also to clara954 for the other Vamp that was sent to me... am now able to send a "little" bag of Vamps to my giftee (2 Vamps for the price of one smile.gif )

Edited by Ldyfsh

Had sent giftee their eggy few days back thanks to the assist of a very kind person. And I had received from my giftor too.

My giftee accepted a lovely CB female RB just now, another gift is about to hatch^^

The last gift is on the way!

I especially want to thank Ldyfsh for helping me out! This beautiful Pink now has a new home^^

My first giftee also bred a Glory eggie for me to help out with my second giftee, so thanks for that as well smile.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

Gifted my last pile of presents to my giftee!

( my timing was all off while I was getting her presents together at first... but at least I gave them a lot of things in the end ^^)

Edited by 626lavaheart

My giftee welcomed the CB Pink with open arms biggrin.gif Thanks happymom!

That, I believe, makes it my last gift for this year's Halloween.

Status

Gifted:

x2 2nd gen Neos

CB Red

CB Pink

Received:

Lineaged Nebula

Lineaged Gold Wyvern

Has been a lot of fun!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Glad everyone has had so much fun!

I know I did, even though organising wasn't as easy as I'd first thought! I gifted a fair few, and received lots too - so thank you to everyone who participated, helped, and generally took part in such a large and fun game.

As I've said in a previous post - all Bronze and Gold people have received a gift (to my knowledge), and hopefully WhiteBaron will know the status of Platinum and Silver when he gets replies to his emails. smile.gif

My gifter has just blessed me with this gorgeous shiny.

A big thank you to those that worked hard on making this Halloween extraordinary for all of us! smile.gif

And now for some last-minute gifts for everyone:

Green Dino hatchling

CB Thunder

CB Sunsong

CB Red

CB Pillow

Happy Halloween, DC! <3

thank you for the CB red, will come in very handy for CB shadow walker X CB red this season smile.gif

Thanks again

N

My giftee [no.3] finally claimed her glowing things wink.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy delayed Halloween to you all!

The event was a big success, and thus there will be another one in january.

We would like to take this opportunity and thank everyone that participated!

If you have any suggestions to make future events even better, please tell us here.