StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

Just received a lovely Gen3 BLUE Stripe from happymom.... THANKS!

user posted image Green Dino with all-caps-code MKWSN

[lineage] - [trade]

I checked the lists, but there's noone on that wanted a green dino.

If you participated in this event and want it - grab a random Caveblocker and offer away.

(hurry I need it gone. wink.gif)

have fun, belisar smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

Thanks, whitebaron *^-^* I always enjoy those colourful thingies ^.~

With 2nd gen Metallics I can unfortunately not help out, as my CBs are reserved for Halloween breedings next week. [and they produce as bad as always v.v] If something shiny from my lineaged ones is produced however, I make sure to pm you first.

My last gifts were accepted by my giftees. So there is only left to say.. It was fun smile.gif Thanks for everyone who was helping out, who was trading with me, who was happy when I left them some bundles on their doorsteps and of course thanks to my gifter for my lovely halloweeny Purple Dino *^-^*

To everyone who still has gifts to drop, enjoy! smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Best. Halloween. EVER.

Not only has this thread gone really well, and I've enjoyed hunting, catching, gifting and receiving gifts... But I got my first GoN on my third Summon attempt!! (my first trio was completed - Aug 16, 2012)

Shiny!!

Edited by Flamemynx

Yep. The Spirit of Halloween is haunting this thread!!

Belisar magically happened onto a beautiful CB Thunder and now I'm fawning over it on my scroll. laugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

I have found the hearts of many on the forum to be overflowing. It is wonderful to realize the generosity of so many folks.

MANY THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED (and a special thanks to Belisar!!!)

My last gifts were accepted by my giftees. So there is only left to say.. It was fun smile.gif Thanks for everyone who was helping out, who was trading with me, who was happy when I left them some bundles on their doorsteps and of course thanks to my gifter for my lovely halloweeny Purple Dino *^-^*

To everyone who still has gifts to drop, enjoy! smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you to! I am glad you like your Dino! biggrin.gif

Best. Halloween. EVER.

Not only has this thread gone really well, and I've enjoyed hunting, catching, gifting and receiving gifts... But I got my first GoN on my third Summon attempt!! (my first trio was completed - Aug 16, 2012)

Shiny!!

CONGRATZ! If only I were this lucky. xd.png

you just recieved a very cheap cb thunder. smile.gif

and a very special thank you goes out to JaneMcAsh, who also offered a RED to me to send the Thunder to you or goldrose. It seems, the spirit is flowing contagious! smile.gif

You folks are amazing. Too bad the world cant work together like this. wub.gif

Final gift received by Giftee #2...

I just sent another hatchie to my giftee, thank you Birdspirit! wub.gif

Is there anyone out there who hasn't received anything yet? Or very little? I want to help more since it's been hard to fulfill my giftee's wishlist (out of all the CB dragons I have, 4/5 my giftee wanted were pairs I didn't have.. lmao)

I just sent another hatchie to my giftee, thank you Birdspirit! wub.gif

Is there anyone out there who hasn't received anything yet? Or very little? I want to help more since it's been hard to fulfill my giftee's wishlist (out of all the CB dragons I have, 4/5 my giftee wanted were pairs I didn't have.. lmao)

I know Forgotten Muse is looking for some help with their list... perhaps try PMing them and asking what they need? (I would tell you myself, but I've misplaced my lists and have no idea who they are meant to be gifting!)

Replying on the thread~

I have gifted my giftee (less than I wanted, but still got something through smile.gif CB Red)

I did get a pm from my gifter, but it got buried and I had not accepted it due to my internet being out for a few days, she sent it the day it went out (bbw egg); don't know what this is categorized under, but letting WB know!

I no longer need help acquiring a gift for my giftee!

My dragons still refuse to breed me anything and my last experiment failed miserably, but I snatched a CB Gold just now. I can't wait till it comes off cooldown!

Edited by Chanilove

I also got my first GoN a week ago, she's all grown up now - beautiful. I think it was my 50th try, I don't know, I lost count, lol.

So echoin' Best Halloween Ever, as well!

My First GoN

I know Forgotten Muse is looking for some help with their list... perhaps try PMing them and asking what they need? (I would tell you myself, but I've misplaced my lists and have no idea who they are meant to be gifting!)

Forgotten Muse just managed to breed a nice egg for me. So you can check her off as having completed her gifting.

Thanks a lot for the egg!

With a second prodding, my gold metal plopped out a beautiful gold egg for the beautiful Goldrose. I hope she loves the surprise left on her cavestep... smile.gif

Wow! A flock of lovely shiny eggs...

*** Shows the pretty eggs to stubborn metallics - see THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO! ***

*** Shows the pretty eggs to stubborn metallics - see THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO! ***

LOL! If only it was that easy...

Forgotten Muse just managed to breed a nice egg for me. So you can check her off as having completed her gifting.

Thanks a lot for the egg!

Oh! I'm so glad you got something nice smile.gif

Ha! I think all my dragons are scared of Halloween... even dragons that have religiously produced an egg a month for me are ignoring each other.

With a second prodding, my gold metal plopped out a beautiful gold egg for the beautiful Goldrose. I hope she loves the surprise left on her cavestep... smile.gif

My o my!!! I was SO pleasantly surprised this morning when I went to check my dragons. I checked the forum and there on my cave step was a golden eggwith a beautiful lineage.

Simkim has outdone herself. I cant thank you folks enough for coming together to make things happen.

Now to make the day for my giftee. I have cool surprise for Lost Girl.

biggrin.giflaugh.gif