StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

Just caught something for my Giftee! Now I have to wait til it's off cooldown biggrin.gif

I just realized that my list only has three things on it. So, to my gifter, I didn't mean to sound difficult. If you can't get anything on my list, I like pretty things xd.png

Thank you, Belisar.  Much appreciated and loved already. Hoping for a she but if not I shall attempt a checker pattern.

Yeah, unfortunately my trade partner hatched the ER egg before clogging it to my teleport ^^" so I couldn't influence it properly. But I liked the x Neo combo (an unusual one) so I decided to still stick with it for you ^^"

@Whitebaron I'd have some CB Nebulas right now, I'd give to someone who needs them desperately for their giftee. So if someone comes to you, asking for help (or sees this post here) feel free to pm me (as long as they are there ^.~). Nebs gone ^^"

Edited by Belisar

Yeah, unfortunately my trade partner hatched the ER egg before clogging it to my teleport ^^" so I couldn't influence it properly. But I liked the x Neo combo (an unusual one) so I decided to still stick with it for you ^^"

Oooh! That's my offspring smile.gif I'm glad you like it, Goldrose!

Edited by Erica8798

The Great Pumpkin is on his 2nd and final trip to my giftee, with eggs 3 and 4 from her wishlist. It looks like she received 1 and 2 just fine, so hopefully these will get to her safely as well. smile.gif

I've sent my gifts!!! Waiting for an answer ^^ ninja.gif

Edit: Shel22 has accepted a little 2nd gen Thunder eggy and a CB red hatchling ^^ Hoping my Ghostly Santa do not forget me unsure.gif

Edited by yaquiidru

Due to 4 people not reacting/responding to their gift-PMs,

I will do the following for the Silver group:

I will try to contact those 4 via email, if they have it enabled in the forum.

if they do not read or respond until monday, I will re-pair their wishlists to the ones who were supposed to gift them.

Affected Gifters: Nixly, Paige201208, sparkle10184, Singalana. If you have trouble keeping your gifts, I can of course send you the other wishlist a little earlier.

~wb

PS: AFAIK, Flamemynx has already repaired some pairings, I however do not know the exact status for gold/bronze.

My giftees have been sent (and accepted) the first part of their gifts already, and the second and final part will be sent to them in about a ~week from now. smile.gif

I've also received some gorgeous eggs/hatchlings from my gifter, jocosa, and I've probably over-thanked her already so I'll try to keep that out of this post, but they are much appreciated. ^^ Completely in love with esp this combination.

Edited by tnoelemaK

@Whitebaron I'd have some CB Nebulas right now, I'd give to someone who needs them desperately for their giftee. So if someone comes to you, asking for help (or sees this post here) feel free to pm me (as long as they are there ^.~). Nebs gone ^^"

It is a girl. Got lucky Belisar. Thanks again (especially for picking up the slack)

I can help others. Just let me know what may be needed.

Sent my Giftee's first gift out last night! Still haven't read their PMs, though.. I hope they do soon, though, because I might be trading for another gift they want happy.gif

Edit: Still has not read my PM /: Hopefully my gifter has not forgotten about me! tongue.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Oh no, my giftee has posted in the thread. xd.png I haven't forgotten you, my dragons are just being stubborn!

Can anyone help me get a cb neb or cb gw for my giftee? I have no luck at catching them and my draggies aren't cooperating with me for trading.

I got a cb neb from a very generous person here. Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by IvyJaclyn

Can anyone help me in catching a cb magma, cb stripe, cb black and a cb blusang for my giftee? smile.gif

Edited by thundersky86

Just for the reference, although I didn't reply to the PM (I didn't really have anything to say) I'm working on a gift for my giftee, and if all goes according to plan, should have one for them by the thirteenth.

Just for the reference, although I didn't reply to the PM (I didn't really have anything to say) I'm working on a gift for my giftee, and if all goes according to plan, should have one for them by the thirteenth.

no response was needed.

I tracked every PM, thanks to the new limits this was possible - it came handy, and just in the right time.

However, there are some PMs already sent with gifts, and they were not read either. That's what I meant by no response.

I'm still getting my gifts ready. It's taking longer than I thought. If only I hadn't done that..

I'm stilling trying to find trades for my giftee wishes especially since the chances of me catching/breeding one is pretty low

Sorry for the long delay. Not sure if it was even needed at this point, but the first posts are actually updated. :3

Sent my gift (thank you to the user that helped me - I will try and get them another gift as well)

Received my gift

Is there some specific thing we're supposed to say when gifting our giftee? Or can we just say anything we like (along with the fact that you're their secret gifter and whatever)?