StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

I am Cheerful about it I loved it I was in class when i picked it up biggrin.gif

haha, i know how that can be. when playing DC, I often need to take care of our daughter (newborn) who just about sleeps nowhere but in my arms. ♥

resulting messages are insultingly short to uncomprehendable.

I am Cheerful about it I loved it I was in class when i picked it up biggrin.gif

xd.png That explains the short answer. *^-^*

It's good to hear it, that you liked it.

*makes happy dance now*

I don't see a form for reporting gifts, but one of my silvers actually produced, so I have already sent the link on to my giftee.

Thank you very much! wub.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifwub.gif

While unable to produce anything from giftee's wishlists (dratted metals... *huffs*) - I was able to make a beautiful 3rd gen PB Thuwed egg (all green, too, so it's even cuter) and a pink egg with a checker lineage of pinks and Val'09s.

She loved 'em so I'm really happy about that.

Thank you very much,my dear gifter clara954, for that lovely Dino smile.gif

Thank you very much, Denwayasha for the lovely CB Vampire egg. :D

Glad you like it! :D

Hope I made someone else's day too, because the first one I bit did change... but then it repulsed. XD

Just sent off a rather nice hatchling with a interesting story attached to how they found it! Lol.

Hope it goes over well!

I just received my giftee's name and I am gonna go looking for a dragon to fit smile.gif

Oh, we can gift any time starting now? In that case, I better get busy biggrin.gif I have plans for my giftee x3 Hopefully I can make what I really wanna do happen.

(Quoted from earlier) I want to participate!

Forum name: Dragonshadows

Scroll name: dragonspirit78

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Gold

3. Cheese dragon

4.3G Tinsel

5. 6G Even gen ANY MALE DRAGON

I want to volunteer!

Which ranks are you willing to help with: ALL RANKS!

(not quoted anymore) smile.gif

Um, I got a PM about being on the platinum rank and who my secret giftee was, but don't see my name on any of the lists. And I just got the PM today. Anyone know what went wrong? And yes, although I have a silver trophy I am quite good at DC and still would like to be Platinum. sad.gif

Thanks,

~Crona

Edited by Dragonshadows

(Quoted from earlier) I want to participate!

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Gold

3. Cheese dragon

4.3G Tinsel

5. 6G Even gen ANY MALE DRAGON

I want to volunteer!

Which ranks are you willing to help with: ALL RANKS!

(not quoted anymore) smile.gif

Um, I got a PM about being on the platinum rank and who my secret giftee was, but don't see my name on any of the lists. And I just got the PM today. Anyone know what went wrong? And yes, although I have a silver trophy I am quite good at DC and still would like to be Platinum. sad.gif

Thanks,

~Crona

Look at the revised Platinum list on page 11. You're there. smile.gif

No eggs from any of the pairs I bred. sad.gif Will try again next week, and see if I can find something in the AP while I wait.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I should now be on Gold, and I don't see myself on ANY list.

My first gift was received by my giftee and boy howdy are they locked! I guess I will have to stalk her scroll for open spots. But I did knock off number 5 on her list. A pretty PB 2nd gen Magma. *giggles* and she got the warning that I multi gift. I am hoping to knock off as many of her list as I can. xd.png I love gifting events! I have so much fun at em! I had to share the story...

Dear XXXXXX,

Since you have been such a good person and you have carried in your heart the Christmas spirit be prepared to be visited by several Halloween ghosts. These ghosts with bequeath you some of the DC holiday spirit. Oh look, is that one now? Why yes it is...

This gift represents the heat of the cave during the hunt:

teleport

Regards,

hardwired, er ahhh, HallowSanta!

Do we have to fulfill every dragon on their list, or just one or two? I'm only capable of breeding one or two, possible three, of the dragons on my giftee's wishlist right now.

EDIT: never mind, I re-read the first post. I'll try to breed as many wishlist items for my giftee as I can.

Edited by Keekeecat

I'm back, I don't see myself on the silver list.. o:?

Look at page 11, we can't update the initial posts as there is no project account.

For silver and platinum I can say for sure: if you received giftee information, yours has been sent as well.

@lost_girl: we will look into it. Everyone who signed up properly will get a gift, and if it is the last thing I'll ever do on DC.

@hardwired: glad you're having fun stalking her. wink.gif

Btw: please don't try to send your gifts to me, you're supposed to send tthem to the recipient directly!

Are you guys needing anyone to help out with gifts at this point? I'm sad I didn't see this thread earlier, but I participated (and moderated, helping to coordinate the events) in the Secret Santas from last Christmas and Valentine, so I get how it works, and if anyone is having trouble trading or breeding something they are looking for, I'd be happy to help if I can.

I want to volunteer!

Forum name: Artisteri

Scroll name: Artisteri

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Anything up to gold.

(Hope that's allowed)

Edited by Artisteri

Are you guys needing anyone to help out with gifts? I'm sad I didn't see this thread earlier, but I participated in the Secret Santas from last Christmas and Valentine, so I get how it works, and if anyone is having trouble trading or breeding something they are looking for, I'd be happy to help if I can.

(Hope that's allowed)

Of course it is, the original thread-opener specifically asked for volunteers as well.

However, noone currently contacted me (it's still early in the gifting) that they need help.

We will see in ~3 weeks time, how many volunteer gifts we really need.

I just received a lovely, fluffy, pink pb spiral.

A Round of thank you, to my gifter!