Nixly

Nixly's Drawings

sooo just a topic where I'd like to post my art. Please know, what I draw is NOT free. For starters, fanart of Dragoncave, and next, the art is mine so don't take and re-post without permission.

And yes, from now on, I take requests in exchange for eggs ^^ I would like at least 2 eggs, but don't worry, I have big interest, so just tempt me, you're likely to succeed!

I wanted to draw my scroll keeper, Nadezhda. The 2 dragons she has with her are Pacifica the Mint dragon, and Stand Up, the Pygmy Dragon she uses as messenger.

Does anybody know the actual size of the Mints? I know they double in size but it's nowhere how big they get ... so Pacifica is about the size of a REALLY big dog smile.gif

I felt like drawing, no refs used. So I wouldn't like to be kicked around for something that's off. It was a fun/relaxing pic to start with wink.gif

user posted image

Edited by Nixly

the wiki says they are about the size of large lizards sooo im guessing the same length-ish but a bit more short or squat looking.'

though, onto your art. good job ^^ i would like to see more

Edited by kittygrl

I like it. Some proportions are off but it's not like they're catastrophic to the piece.

Is Nadezhda sitting on Pacifica or standing in front of her?

OH my..... if you ever open reqests for eggs I would love some art... In the style of your scroll keeper up there, I have an rpg character and her mini-dragon (firelizard) that I never feel anyone could draw well without asking for real money...

I woould pay several eggs if you did though...

Thank you everyone biggrin.gif

Nadezhda's supposed to be standing, with Pacifica hiding a little behind her - as a part of her shy Minty Dragon personality ^^

KrystalSharz, as much as I would love to say yes exchanging eggs for art, I can't wink.gif It's against the DC rules to sell/auction off eggs. But, I don't mind making a drawing for you at all! smile.gif I'll PM you to get the details of your char smile.gif

Actually if you look around this part of the forum, DC made an exception and they allow exchanges for art. biggrin.gif

Thanks so much! I'll wait for your PM and I'll have some detail info ready for you.