TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Man, I knew those blue/tan ones were gonna look awesome. I haven't had a chance to get them. Hopefully I will soon, because I just gotta have a couple of these!

Edited by NightFuryDragon

Ooh, those brimstones are neat. Very fierce-looking, I love them. :D I'm gonna have to get more at some point.

The blusangs are also gorgeous, but I expected no less. The olives are also cute. The female's pose reminds me of a weasel, but like someone else said, I'm going to forever call them the ankle-biters. XD

Now that I see the adults, I remember the Brines. They're okay, like I end up saying during most every release, I'm not so fond of dragons who are mainly huge wings and tiny head and bodies. I like the male sprite a lot more than the female. Overall, least favorite of the three. The colors are nice.

I like the Brimstones, though the lower jaw still kind of bugs me as it always did. But I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth-- I love big, saurian dragons that actually look like they could kill something and hold their own. This guy is probably my favorite of the three. I'm tired of dainty, pin-head dragons, give me more brutal monsters plzkthanx =)

The Olives are cool, though this time I much prefer the female sprite over the male. His pose reminds me of dogs dragging their bottoms on carpets, lol. Simple design but effective. Won't be hoarding them, but I won't be disappointed to have a few on my scroll.

Edited by Nine

My favourites are the brimstones , i've been wanting a yellow dragon for a long time and brimstones are so nice. And I don't mind that lower jaw at all . It makes it cooler .

Brines and Olives are so pretty aswell. It's a shame that I haven't got a brine one yet. I love the male one.

I like the brines the best, because of their colors. Those particular colors, especially the blue, are ones of my favorites. Olive and brimstone are alright, but I wouldn't hoard them.

Caught two more brines.

My first brine hatched biggrin.gif

To all that don't have a brine -

I'm sure people will be gifting 2nd gen PBs. I know I am gifting 2 people already, so don't worry.

Love the Blusangs--so pretty!

Now I just need to CATCH some of these--I've caught a Magma and a Leetle Tree, but haven't been able to catch any of the new releases yet. Guess I'll have to click faster. smile.gif

Grabbing anything in the day time (2pm) is near impossible blink.gif. Old eggs or new eggs, it's just not happening ninja.gif

Eh been busy baking pies all day long have just got a chance to try saw some brines but no luch, oh well 2 pies in oven then i have a mess to clean hope someone helps me clean up my mess in the kitchen or ima be there for hours haha Will try to catch 2 of something musty or brine inbetween, at this point not too fussy i want to just be scroll locked with new eggs Wont rest tell I am,

They are all beautiful dragons thank you Tj and Spriters once again very well done smile.gif

Argh! Brines I love your adult form, now if only I could catch one of your eggs. Slow internet connection I despise you.

-please don't request trades in this thread-

Edited by rubyshoes

*Feels stupid* I didn't realize Cort helped witht he Blusangs =O I only remembered Jeredu. Cort, you're also in my top favorite spriters group smile.gif This release was perfect to me.

The Brine drags look so amazing! I spent hours in the coast trying to get them but everyone takes them. >n>

Edited by Rallis

Finally got a chance to look at the adults. I love 'em all. Thanks TJ and spriters for this wonderful release and the fantastic new additions to DC.

The new dragons are great! Thanks TJ and all the spriters! laugh.gif

The style of the blusang wings is very interesting. They aren't as spiny as most are and remind me of waves. Seems like they'd be a good match with skywings as they'd bring out the bright blue on the wingtips and they are a similar style.

Brimstone, it's good to see a non-barbie dragon :3 I have been a bit surprised after the success of How To Train Your Dragon that we haven't seen more dragons with larger heads, etc. I've been pondering what to match with the bright green of Canopy or Neotropical dragons, they might work well with the bright yellow. I bet they'd look nice with greens in general.

Olive I'm I've not sure. I almost want a dark maroon with it. But given it's size description, is it a pygmy? It seems to be similar to the pumpkins. Big model, but leetle dragon.

I named my Brimstone Gronkel (Gronckle was taken). I absolutely love the eyes. Most other dragons' eyes are a single pixel of color but the Brimstones' are actually full of expression. <3

I can't wait to breed a male Blusang with a female Tsunami. The male Blusang is my favorite sprite on DC right now.

The Olives kind of do look like they ought to be pygmies. The sprites are clean, simple, and very small, they'd fit right in.

And of course the Brimstones are awesome. A pure yellow common, perfect for rainbow lineages, and an interesting change of pace with their stockier style.

Finally got my first Blusang! *O*

And one of my Olives hatched <3

I definitely love this release~

Nothing this drop :/

As for sprites <3 <3 sooo pretty. But I think I have to say the brimstone hatchling is my favorite of all. The olives are awesomely sinister and the blusang are amazingly colored. smile.gif Thanks again to all the spriters, and TJ!!

I can't wait to breed a male Blusang with a female Tsunami. The male Blusang is my favorite sprite on DC right now.

This. So this. I influenced my Blusung male to mate with my CB female Tsunami. They look so amazing together. wub.gif

Aw, vgtekhvg! I misclicked on a Water trying to get a second Blusung. This marks my third misclick this release.

EDIT: Well, can't get the pics from the Wiki to work. Sigh.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan