TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

O, olive dragons and blusangs are soo pretty.

I hope i can find myself my first brine today <3

My English is not that good.

Is there anyone who can explain what the name "Blusang Lindwurm" mean please?

QUOTE (Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindworm)
Lindworm (cognate with Old Norse linnormr 'constrictor snake', Norwegian linnorm 'dragon', Swedish, lindorm, Danish, lindorm 'serpent', German Lindwurm 'dragon') in British heraldry, is a technical term for a wingless bipedal dragon often with a venomous bite.

Generally, the word lindworm stood for the Latin word draco (whence Norse dreki), thus could refer to any draconic creature, from a real life constrictor snake to a legendary dragon. In European mythology and folklore, creatures identified as a 'lindworm' may be winged or wingless, plus quadrupedal, bipedal or limbless. However late persistent tradition designates the lindworm as having no limbs, or just front claws (so that it must slither) in contrast to wyverns that have only hind-quarters (and possible claws on the end of its wings) and in contrast to dragons which have four limbs and may either be winged or wingless.

Also Naawww I love the Olive Dragon, its cute

And now the first 'musty' adult is up

It is called an 'Olive"

I don't like Olive.

I think it's bad luck for Olive to grow up later than Blusangs.

Suddenly craving Kalamata olives after seeing the adult Olive dragon. :B

Oooh /goes to check name

Score, got Kalamata. 8D

And thus my chances of catching any more Blusangs on my own fly out the window.

-waves forlornly at them-

Beautiful breed, been one of my favorites for a while...just wish I could catch them.

The Olive dragon does not look that good Blusangs still look better

can not wait to see the Rancid ones

I'm craving more Blusangs... suddenly hit with the feels...

Hey, I like the olives.

Not everything can have pretty, bright colors. It's the same in real nature. And the olives make up for it by having a cool self-defense mechanism.

The Olive dragon does not look that good Blusangs still look better

can not wait to see the Rancid ones

There's at least one hour left.I hope it is as pretty as Blusang.

I like the metallic skin.

Love the look on the adult Olives and Blusang Lindwurms. Now to wait for the Rancid's to adult. Goes back to see if the male has changed yet.

WAAHHH EGGLOCKED - But cool, more smelly eggs to add to the turpentines XD

Time to see how luminae react to them. XD

Still locked, but I was watching this last hourly drop and noted at least 4 Blusangs dropped... maybe five...

Oooooh I knew I could remember the Olives ! I like them u.u They're cute, and not every species can have flamboyant colours, I like the more discreet ones too. I'm very pleased with the Olives.

As for the Blusangs, I hate the name >.< because "sang" means blood in french (I speak french) and it kind of puts me off for some reason. Otherwise I guess with all the hype I'm slightly disappointed, I expected great things xd.png But they are very pretty, lovely colours and very graceful. At least they are a surprise because I can't remember seeing those on the completed list.

Can't wait to see what the Brimstones look like, I saw them made but can't remember what they look like sleep.gif My memory is so bad.

C'mon, Rancid...

I wanna go to sleep....

Love the Olives defense...

Oooooh I knew I could remember the Olives ! I like them u.u They're cute, and not every species can have flamboyant colours, I like the more discreet ones too. I'm very pleased with the Olives.

As for the Blusangs, I hate the name >.< because "sang" means blood in french (I speak french) and it kind of puts me off for some reason. Otherwise I guess with all the hype I'm slightly disappointed, I expected great things xd.png But they are very pretty, lovely colours and very graceful. At least they are a surprise because I can't remember seeing those on the completed list.

Can't wait to see what the Brimstones look like, I saw them made but can't remember what they look like sleep.gif My memory is so bad.

Just think of them as "Blue-bloods"

OOPS, I doubled... sorry all

Edited by Husky51

Just think of them as "Blue-bloods"

OOPS, I doubled... sorry all

And with that in mind, I think I want to name mine after royalty now.

OoOoO I adore the Blusang Wyrms. smile.gif

I like them all, but the wyrms are my faves out of them. Such lovely little beasts they are! happy.gif

*pokes the rancid and her eggs* Grow up and hatch already. laugh.gif

And with that in mind, I think I want to name mine after royalty now.

Glad to be of service, M'Lady...

"Lindwurm may refer to:

German name of Lindworm"

German, eh, Wikipedia? I knew I was picking TF2 Medic-related names for these guys for a reason.

And now that I see the actual species for the adult ankle-biters, I hereby name my first one Extra-Virgin. laugh.gif

Typo in the lindwurm description, though, if nobody's spotted it yet. Should be "sustenance". (Yes, I'm an editor by trade. However did you guess? rolleyes.gif Pointing these things out is a hopeless compulsion.) But I lurves them anyway, because wow. Freaking. Gorgeous.

C'mon, little brimstone, because I'm sure that's what you're going to be! Grow up so we can see if I'm right, heehee!

Edited by Evilminion