TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

As you set off toward the coast, you see a massive pile of eggs. You decide that there are plenty of eggs there, and traveling is unnecessary.

And so it begins.

As you set off toward the coast, you see a massive pile of eggs. You decide that there are plenty of eggs there, and traveling is unnecessary.

And so it begins.

*cries*

And so it begins.

Already?! Wow, this really feels like a short release blink.gif

*gives up after catching a pearl, concentrates on rancid eggs instead*

Yeah, I know. "Have patience, yada yada." Even mine wears thin. dry.gif

I'm having a lot better luck with brine catching today. I was able to catch one last hour, and then another during this hour's drop.

And so it begins.

I'm not seeing it yet.

I feel magical although it's probably just slow to show for me. >.>

EDIT: Now i see it. Que vomiting in mouth.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Finally managed to catch a brine, AND I finally got a blue dino egg. I have all the other color dinos, but all these years could never catch a blue one.

Ok guys, I'll say this again...

Brines are supposed to be common from memory. But because people want them so much, their 'value' will temporarily sky rocket.

they do say common on the wiki...

Finally managed to catch a brine, AND I finally got a blue dino egg. I have all the other color dinos, but all these years could never catch a blue one.

Congratz! I was able to nab my mom another brine on the cave so set with 2 pairs each now smile.gifsmile.gif

they do say common on the wiki...

The wiki says whatever suits it until one of us changes it... Like back when it said blacks were super common for about 1 year until I changed it.....

pffff and the AP's back on. lol we'll be seeing that message for days.

Thanks for the release TJ and all. xd.png

Oooo I see its that time when AP blocking comes back 6.o

I have never been away from a computer so long when a release was going on. One Brine so far, but I'm afraid I have another very late night ahead of me. Even hour drops are not successful, and I'm not going to be home tomorrow x.x

I hope everyone is still getting their fill of the new eggs ^^

Edit: @YellowTsunami Do you mean "Cue vomiting... "? xd.png I just read "What vomiting in mouth."

Edited by DeathCry

This seemed like a short release.

Regardless, thanks TJ and everyone for the new additions to our DC families. biggrin.gif

They are getting shorter.

All of the new releases? Is it because theres more people on DC? ...crap

All of the new releases? Is it because theres more people on DC? ...crap

Now that I think about it, yeah, I think they are getting shorter. I mean, more people were here, so they grabbed the eggs, which went by quicker and brought the commons back in turn.

My solution to this would be to extend the release a little longer. After all, DC has more members so it should only fit.

Does the message saying you'd rather go to the AP mean the new release thing is over?

I really wanted to get a few more musties and rancids, since I got so few of them for the brines..

Does the message saying you'd rather go to the AP mean the new release thing is over?

I really wanted to get a few more musties and rancids, since I got so few of them for the brines..

The new release eggs are still available. It is just that AP blocking is back on so we will have fewer opportunities to grab them.

that was a good release indeed! seems like watching hunger games, everyone was scrambling for eggs as if their life depend on it... biggrin.gif

the AP will take a few weeks probably to clear...the fun starts now

4 more hours until maturation!

ninja.gif

a few weeks probably to clear...the fun starts now

It will never take that long.

EDIT: we'd probably implode if it took that long.

Edited by DarkEternity

It will never take that long.

*finger crossed*

hopefully. because...I cant wait that long to stalk the cave again! ninja.gif