TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

The person who posts under me shall have special friend priveleges.

Almost at the hourly now. ;o

I don't even know if I want any more brines

Haha, the five minute drops go so quickly. ^-^; By the time I realize it's hit the drop, it's gone.

Ah, the hatchlings are getting close! biggrin.gif Can't wait for them to grow.

I can't believe I was on a trip while the new releases got out! ohmy.gif *Goes to the cave in hopes of catching one*

well i am done for the nite, i refreshed too fast got so excited when i saw a brine haha now i have to wait tell i can dump the one i got on my quick reflex action to refresh oh well tomorrow i should have the first rancid hatch too so ill be after 2 eggs inbetween making blueberry pies yum

Got my first Rancid so far. :D

I also accidentally snagged a Nightglory instead of the cool code I was going for. ):

Edited by Saloiq

Far out, this is by far the hardest release I've had to try catch eggs from. Even if previous releases have been testing, I've always eventually been able to catch 2 of each. Here, the only brine I got was traded for. ._.

Got a deep sea for my efforts, lawl. Resisting the strong urge to bite because that BSA hasn't been really cooperating with me lately. :x

sigh.... another hour of failure =/

i'm starting to think there's no point in me trying

THANK YOU CEFIE FOR THE DUMMY TRADE!!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (sorry just really happy!!!)

I will be in a good mood for a month!

ONE MORE BRINY TO GO!!!!!!!! I can do this!!!!!!!

{If I get extra, I'll gift some if I can!}

I'm so happy the blue one is finally out ;___; Like words cannot express my joy right now.

from the number of brines in their biome compared to the number of the other two in theirs....there are so many more it is almost a 100% surety that they are dirt common...and people will soon tire of snatching them so the rest of us can finally get one.

at TJ babies - GROW UP ALREADY - this is the worst part I tell you.....

I am most looking forward to the "brine" adult sprite. I have a feeling that much like the other releases, I will be half-blind and staggering down the stairs in the middle of the night just to see what they look like.

I'll marvel a bit like I'm staring at presents under the Christmas tree - then stagger back up to bed.

Really looking forward to the adults of all these little beauties. Hope I don't trip down the stairs in my hasty zombie shuffle to do so. >.<

Not going to lie = This was a very frustrating and often times discouraging release but I am sure it's worth it. Thank you again TJ and the Spriters.

I blame only their talent in creating gorgeous sprites that everyone is clamoring for, and my really ^%$^%$, did I mention(?), %$^%$^ internet connection for catching them. ^^

Traded 2 Rancids for a Golden Wyvern and a Magma, both hatchies and less than 5th generation. Then, about 10 minutes later casually walked back into desert, picked up a rancid and derped at it for a few seconds, sprinted back in and caught a second. xd.png So, now i've egglocked myself with the same egg type, like a boss.

I really wouldn't be surprised if your Brines were rare. They are beautiful, and TJ knows it. The coast needs attention tbh.

I really wouldn't be surprised if your Brines were rare. They are beautiful, and TJ knows it. The coast needs attention tbh.

Yeah the most people I have ever seen in the coast (apart from the release) was 1-4. Since most eggs in the coast are common. But Im still fairly sure I saw the brine when it was a project and it was uncommon...that or it was common/uncommon I really can't remember...but it definitely didn't say rare. Not that it couldn't be rare if people horde them but..ya.

the only brine I got was traded for. ._.

Same here. I'm thinking I'll just stop trying, and catch some CB commons instead. I've been able to get two Brines by trading 4 hatchling commons for each. That's much more feasible than me stalking the coast biome every hour only to get frustrated because I still come away empty handed. My internet connection is just not conducive to catching anything remotely desirable to the masses, so I'll have to work with plan B.

I've never ever ever been unable to catch new releases (that I've been around for, anyways). It may have been challenging, but I was always able to catch at least a pair of each, even with 200+ people in the biomes every hour. This time, not a freakin' chance.

I keep saying "When the hype dies down" but shoot, who am I kidding? I still haven't been able to catch as many CB Tsunamis as I wanted from the last new release. tongue.gif

Good luck to everyone still hunting.

>_< Typical. I refresh the page and I get to stare at the pretty white screen on my monitor for the drop. Is it so much to ask for a pair of CB Brines? T_T

Well, yeah, I guess it is tongue.gif

After hours of Coast hunting, finally caught a Brine. So this, with the other Brine that I traded for and another that was kindly gifted to me, it makes it 3 for me. Still need 3 more for my collection quota though. Keeping my fingers crossed smile.gif

Good luck to all cave hunters xd.png

i still have back luck on the brine...

just as the people said before, this is the hardest time i ever try in the new release.

i usually can catch at least one new egg on the first two days..

but now...no brine...= =

doesn't anyone will get egg lock?

i just want two as a pair. thats all~ dry.gif