TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I go for 4, so if one pair refuses I've got a back-up plan waiting. So far, only two species has given me double refusals, nebulas and something else. If it's something I really like, I'll eventually go for 12 for a nice checker lineage. I'm twitching seeing so many Tsunami's go by because I'd love 12 of those. Once I get my other 2 mustys and sulfurs, I may try to get some of those and shallow waters while the coast is moving fast.

I plan to go for at a least a 3rd Gen PB Even Gen of each species eventually, though some are done with trades for 2nd Gen PB for those that are harder to get. More gens if I really like the breed. I've snagged another pair of Tsunamis in with my new eggs, because I just love them.

I got my 2nd Brine egg! Yay! Now I can let my husband program on the laptop.

Edited by WatersMoon110

So I'm off work, I see the glitch is no longer a problem, but capturing brines still is. Apparently, no one left me any. I shall sulk. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

Thank you rubyshoes, I tried to set the view to no view, page loads much much faster, I did not bother to try for brines went after the musty got 2 now is scroll locked for a little bit tell i can abandon the dusk i got on accident smile.gif

His hatchlings always get sick smile.gif and if they die, he brings them back to life.

TJ is the magical wizard who can bring hatchlings back to life. *sprinkles glitter then turns on fan* Whoosh!

No luck in catching a Brine yet >_< The Rancid hatchlings are interesting.

No Brines yet. Clicked every single one. I'll try to make my recognition speed faster.... tried the open-a-new-tab thing. Didn't work.

His hatchlings always get sick :) and if they die, he brings them back to life.

It's fortunate there's no such thing as DC child [hatchling] protection social workers. :P

Edit: Typo'd.

Edited by Varekis

It's fortunate there's no such thing as DC child [hatchling] protection social workers. tongue.gif

Edit: Typo'd.

LOL DC social workers would be hilarious!

It's impossible to trade for one.... D:

They all want CB Silvers or CB Golds or Neglected.... I wonder how hard it'll be to get them a few days later.... tongue.gif

on which biome are the new eggs ?

forest has the musty eggs

coast has the brine eggs

desert and volcano has the rancid eggs

@aneles: the biomes are forest for the musties, volcano/desert for the rancids, and BRINES IN THE COASTS.

My advice is not to get your hopes up for a Briny though, 'cause I've been hunting 3 ENTIRE DAYS and missed all. Yep.

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Yeah, I think I liked it better when the biome spammed them for a day or two, since this stuff where they're mixed in with everything is making them really hard to get...

@aneles: Just be patient and and try your luck like the rest of us. Watch the hourly drops and the five minute drops the most and do your best. New releases always bring about a certain mad dash for eggs and one egg or the other gets to be the hard-to-get one. Don't get too discouraged.

Edited by blackdragon71

No luck with brine here either. Only five dropped this hour, by my count.

I forgot about this drop - guess I didn't miss much. >_>

I think you should just wait: when all the peoples are egg-locked make the mad dash for the eggs.

Methinks Brine eggs are gonna be rare.

My sis got one but she said it was bugged: the egg disappeared from her scroll.... D: Maybe the Cave glitched and gave the egg to someone else....

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Woo, one of my rancids hatched! Sick though so now I can't look at it :c

... and the brine attempts begin again. XD