TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Some people don't care either. They'll just say thats how the game is but that's no excuse for being a pig. I'm not complaining since these are permanents but no one likes a pig regardless.

That's not nice, calling other people pigs. And it's not your call to tell others how many they can take, especially since, as you said, these dragons are permanent to the cave, and if you waited, you're probably be able to get one bred for you.

Please don't mini-mod.

If you find something rude/inappropriate, use the report button.

*pokes TJ's hatchies* Come on, grow up already!

Yes.

Grow like wildfire, hatchies! xd.png

As for the relevant,

I'm still egglocked... At least i was able to grab 2 new releases within 10 minutes of each other. >.>

Catching these is a lot harder then I thought, darn you F5 button for not working. hopefully the hourly drop will be easier

Its really hard to get these brines because of the demand, If you guys have brines I would trade them now, Soon when this die's down they will be commons and no one will need/want them.

Its really hard to get these brines because of the demand, If you guys have brines I would trade them now, Soon when this die's down they will be commons and no one will need/want them.

you cant tell if they will be common or not. but my gues is that they will be uncomon and realy hard to catch in cave.

actually now that some one has said something I would love to trade for a brine! sense there is NO way I can catch one at this rate -.-

also not everyone is a "pig" some are collecting them to give away to the less fortunate.

I feel bad for you rubyshoes no one is listening LOL

Yay! My first Brimstone egg finally hatched. They are really stubborn, but I think he hatched a little faster than a Tinsel.

I can't wait for them to grow up. Mine have just hatched so I finally get to enjoy the ungendered stage of all the breeds. They look really pretty. And now to head into day three of hunting for a second brine. I thought the hunting would slow by now, but it hasn't.

They're still dropping. They're just highly desirable so everyone is snatching them when they get the chance.

Alright, let it go everyone.

No more comments on how others play the game.

Everyone is allowed to play how they wish.

Please stay on the topic of the New Release.

Pulling this to the new page since I'd rather not have to issue warnings.

Everyone is allowed to play as they wish as long as they obey the site rules.

Those name calling/rudeness etc will be warned.

Some people don't care either. They'll just say thats how the game is but that's no excuse for being a pig. I'm not complaining since these are permanents but no one likes a pig regardless.

Yeah...uh...wow. O__O That's just...I dont' even know... dry.gif

Just when I had given up and posted a request on the new release gifting forum...

I got a Brine.

LOL. Of course that would happen. xd.png

There's still hope for those who haven't caught any yet! I'm backing off for now so others have a chance. Keep trying, and if all else fails, use irony, apparently.

HAHA Normally I dont have this much trouble! Im yet to even get one of these lovely newbies haha rolleyes.gif fingers crossed lol

Cant wait to see the adult sprites biggrin.gif

Well, my Musty has a crack finally and my Rancids were offered on a trade, so i should hopefully be unlocked within 5 hours >.> Not sure if i should try for more rancids and musties to trade, or take a wild but unlikely shot at a Brine to trade it...

Just when I had given up and posted a request on the new release gifting forum...

I got a Brine.

LOL. Of course that would happen. xd.png

There's still hope for those who haven't caught any yet! I'm backing off for now so others have a chance. Keep trying, and if all else fails, use irony, apparently.

Your avatar should be Dave instead of John since you have harnessed the Power of Irony. xd.png

(Congrats!)

~~~~~

I'm still trying think of names for mine, refreshing my scroll constantly for no good reason, and counting down till TJ's grow up.

I have two names I like for the rancid/yellow ones, but I might change everything once I see the breed names.

Finally unlocked again xd.png

Let's see if I can nab another Brine. Don't worry, this one's going to those who don't have one yet^^

bleh... here comes another hour drop.. maybe this time

... or maybe not.

Three one minute left until the 40th annual Brine Hunting Games! /fail

Prepare your cursors!

... i wish my Musty would just... hatch already. >.< And that TJ's hatchies would just grow! The wait to see the adult sprites and descriptions are is just horrifyingly long. D:

EDIT: My poor grammar.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Your avatar should be Dave instead of John since you have harnessed the Power of Irony. xd.png

(Congrats!)

Oh, you're right! Heheh.

And thanks!

... or maybe not.

Three one minute left until the 40th annual Brine Hunting Games! /fail

Prepare your cursors!

... i wish my Musty would just... hatch already. >.< And that TJ's hatchies would just grow! The wait to see the adult sprites and descriptions are just horrifyingly long. D:

This is pretty funny, though maybe it should be the 40th hourly? LOL Good luck

And I lose tongue.gif

Edit: counting when the dragons were hiding their eggs from us because idk how many hours that way that's the 63rd drop 0.o and there's STILL hundreds of people wanting a brine 0.o

Edited by Kara Wolf

This is pretty funny, though maybe it should be the 40th hourly? LOL Good luck

And I lose tongue.gif

... i didn't think of that before. *facepalm*

I'll say that next time, tongue.gif