TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

ugh the forest is so backed up I haven't seen a must all day... sigh

Yeah. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE THE COAST AND GO TO THE FOREST. I want to catch more Mustys.

I was gifted a brine from the most awesome person ever. 8D

See - With new releases, I try to get just one of each egg. That way then - I can breed for the other Gender

Anyhow - snagged a Musty/Leaf egg - still working on getting a Rancid or a Brine

*Edit - just got a Brine egg by sheer luck of the click...Now I just need a Rancid

**Edit - and now I have one of each. Done with catching - now to grow and breed for missing ones!

Edited by ShorahNagi

I pretty much gave up catching any Brine for now. I never considered my connection that slow and even though I have my mouse hovering over where the newest ones appear and click as soon as I see the word Brine, I can't catch even one. It's beyond frustrating. I've tried in the early morning, during the middle of the day, and late at night. sad.gif

See - With new releases, I try to get just one of each egg. That way then - I can breed for the other Gender

Anyhow - snagged a Musty/Leaf egg - still working on getting a Rancid or a Brine

*Edit - just got a Brine egg by sheer luck of the click...Now I just need a Rancid

Rancids are getting quite easy - especially in the Desert. I refreshed multiple times to see 2 Rancid eggs, sitting there.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/ThePieGuy1020/EndOfCave.png]

Made a banner for the glitch that occured earlier today happy.gif Everyone is free to use it.

Since I wasn't there for it I was just wondering what exactly happened?

All drops stopped for about 2 1/2 hours. It was freaky, but has happened before, even on non-new release days.

Argh, I have a slot open, but I don't want to fill it too quickly since then I'll be locked again until tomorrow...and will be bored in the meantime, lol.

Edited by CDM

I don't get it lol why are brines so desirable, they are probably commons and people are trading metals for them lol got 1 musty and rancid but there are too many poeple in the coast...

bah, i hate having my computer in the shop. missed the initial drops so now i'm running to catchup. need one more Stinky egg and two from the coast and i'm good for one of each gender.

Oh fudge, judging on the times left on TJ's hatchlings they'll all grow up while I'm asleep!

Well, at least I have something to look forward to tomorrow morning. xd.png

Managed to catch one brine egg during the spawn.

I'm usually pretty fast, I just forget the spawns a lot *facepalm*

I have two brines total. Going for four. :/

A quick question: now with the new ToD being more exact, do eggs still hatch when they reach 3d23h?

Serious question, are the Brines as rare as CB metals? I clicked 22+ Brines in the Coast this hour and got NOT ONE. I really want a Brine egg so bad. I've never had this much trouble with a release dragon. So, are they REALLY THAT rare? Or are people that already have 4+ Brines trying to get more just so they can trade for metals? If so, that is really selfish. Some people don't have that kind of luck.

I'll be pulling an all niter tonight for brines tonight. they go fast! I'll have to wait till one of my others hatch to catch my second brine hope they'll still be dropping by that time.

Alright, let it go everyone.

No more comments on how others play the game.

Everyone is allowed to play how they wish.

Please stay on the topic of the New Release.

Reminder:

Everyone can play how they wish as long as they obey the site rules.

Not one.

Again. dry.gif

If we are all dragon tamers why can't we rebel and raid caves with our dragons? My vampire army is ready to get a brine by force.

Serious question, are the Brines as rare as CB metals? I clicked 22+ Brines in the Coast this hour and got NOT ONE. I really want a Brine egg so bad. I've never had this much trouble with a release dragon. So, are they REALLY THAT rare? Or are people that already have 4+ Brines trying to get more just so they can trade for metals? If so, that is really selfish. Some people don't have that kind of luck.

They're not as rare as CB Metals, but since the demand is high... some people are trading them for lineaged metals.

Some people don't care either. They'll just say thats how the game is but that's no excuse for being a pig. I'm not complaining since these are permanents but no one likes a pig regardless.

Some people don't care either. They'll just say thats how the game is but that's no excuse for being a pig. I'm not complaining since these are permanents but no one likes a pig regardless.

I agree, people can play however they want, but it IS selfish taking all the super-rare eggs for yourself just so you can trade for other rares. Some of us really, really want a Brine egg and we can't get it because I know some people who have a lot of Brines already are still clicking them (One of my MMO acquaintances is doing this, so I know at least ONE person is being a rare-pig).

I wish i culd be a rare pig too, but sadly i only managed to get one brin, now i want another one so badly, but no luck so far, i wuld even sell my soul to get another brin, i can allready see that this will be my favourite dragon breed so far.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Whoever suggested downloading Opera browser, thank you. I can now load pages swiftly on a very obsolete 2000 computer with 256 MB of ram lol.