TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Now that I've seen the adults... I think I like the Olives better than the Blusangs anyway. Well, I'll still be keeping an eye out for all three breeds in the cave. Thanks TJ!

All of my hatchies gendered right. two boys, two girls for my blusangs, two girls and one boy for my olives, and a boy and a girl for my brimstone. Maybe it's just the new release, because i haven't influenced any of them.

TJ.

I see what you did there.

Blusang- Water, beachy

Brimstone- Found in desert, sand, summer

Olive- The coming of fall and such what with the egg desc and color

/totally not reading too far into anything. nope.

My guess would be multi boxing with scripts that read the egg descriptions and autoclick on the desired one.

There are like 100+ people on the hourlies. Human reactions vary between 0.3 - 0.2 of a second, so I think it's fair to say that it's quite likely that most people legitimately caught those eggs... I've had my share of about 10 misclicks so far >.<

So, I've been at 16 of the hourly drops so far.

There are like 100+ people on the hourlies. Human reactions vary between 0.3 - 0.2 of a second, so I think it's fair to say that it's quite likely that most people legitimately caught those eggs... I've had my share of about 10 misclicks so far >.<

So, I've been at 16 of the hourly drops so far.

Timing. I'm not using multi-boxing, auto-click, (both which are against DC rules, btw), or anything else, and I managed to snag a second egg tonight, by sheer fortune of timing and being at the hourly drop so I could have my chance. So have most of those of us who have caught eggs. DarkEternity is right. Mathematics dictates that any given one of us could catch that egg by being the one who clicked on it at just the right fraction of the second it dropped. I just happened to be the one when I got mine. 128 (the last number of folks in the coast when I was in there at last hourly drop to try and catch for other folks) is a lot of people to compete with for a few eggs. Only so many drop in the desert on a normal day at the hourly drops, if you think about it, and there are generally anywhere between 20-35 people then looking for rares and uncommons that can't all walk away with one. So it's going to be particularly hard right now when 100+ individuals are looking for a new egg that doesn't drop but once an hour and only in a certain biome, and only in a handful of numbers. Complaining and calling the fortunate few that have managed to walk away with eggs hoarders or accusing them of things when you don't have facts doesn't make it any less true that it's sheer math and luck involved as well as a bit of patience and maybe a faster internet connection or fingers.

All my little lovely's have hatched. Now to get serious... no more missclicks ( says over and over to self )

I must get me some brimes and musty eggies

I just hit f1 on the volcano region with my mouse pointer right over the third egg,

snagged seven of the rancids that way.

though six are fogged as I'm view bombing the er one to make it hatch for a trade xd.png

*cuddling the little brimstone hatchie that so improbably appeared in her PM box*

There are some really wonderful people in this game, and that's all I'm sayin'. wub.gif

In the interests of staying on topic, it looks like the average age of AP eggs has gone up another half a day since last night! Is there a "time out" feature , where eggs just vanish from the game if they stay in the AP past a certain amount of time, or does this mean that all the little darlings are slowly being adopted? I'd hate to think that boodles of "blockers" were simply ceasing to exist every time a release week rolls around...

What i missed this time around:

x1 Thunder

x1 Magma

x6-7 Rancid

x3-4 Brine

You can blame lag for losing the Magma, though. Yes, i turned off javascript and images. Not sure what to think of DC. I simply wanted to see if i could grab any rares i really wanted since before this release, but i guess i failed.

EDIT: but i can't complain too much, because i did manage to trade 4 hatchies for a ER Silver metallic hatchie.

Edited by YellowTsunami

*cuddling the little brimstone hatchie that so improbably appeared in her PM box*

There are some really wonderful people in this game, and that's all I'm sayin'. wub.gif

In the interests of staying on topic, it looks like the average age of AP eggs has gone up another half a day since last night! Is there a "time out" feature , where eggs just vanish from the game if they stay in the AP past a certain amount of time, or does this mean that all the little darlings are slowly being adopted? I'd hate to think that boodles of "blockers" were simply ceasing to exist every time a release week rolls around...

No, they just get grabbed up by the 81000 or so players that play DC.

so happy to see my oliver and brimestone hatchies~~~

they are so cute!!

and the Brine!!

I am lucky to get one from a glom gift and one from a trade (using 3 rare eggs).

I just try again a few minutes ago, to see if i can get one but i find out i can't even get a mistake click eggs!!

People in the coasts are so crazy!! Even the users had drop from 200+ to 100!!!

I guess i will forget about the hourly drop dry.gif

Cant wait to see the brines hatch!

Thank you TJ and the artists!!! all 3 dragons are so beautiful!

Edited by windzero

I was gifted a Blusang (brine is just so hard to forget) and a Brimstone, the Brimstone was close to hatchling so I got a hatchling which I left alone to gendered what it likes.

All I need is just a Olive egg and then I'm done, I'll just breed them to get eggs for my friend.

My olives and brimstones only have 7 more hour till I get some lovely adults! Grabbed another Blusang this afternoon so im pretty happy with the number i have wub.gif Best of luck to those still catching!

So pretty! Thank you so much TJ. smile.gif

All my eggs have been caught; I have a pair of each. I've tossed a few extras about. xd.png And they are gendering right. happy.gif

I did my part and snagged a pair of CB Waterhorses from the AP. Hopefully in a day or two the wall of eggs will be gone and we'll see some 5 minute drops again.

I accidentally clicked a CB White, but that was a good mistake, i guess. No hunting for me until one of my eggs hatch.

... Now i've also missed the full trio. I missed an Ice. >.> And i've been needing them, too!

are any of these new eggs rare? just wanna know if i still have a chance of catching some smile.gif

My Blusang should hatch today, same with my second Olive and Brimstone. I just wish that the AP would hurry up and mooove... XP