TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Darn, my Olives both gendered male. :/ This is quite annoying. I hope I can catch another... sad.gif

Oh well, if anyone has a female CB Olive hatchie, and wants a male, please feel free to PM me to trade.

EDIT - Nevermind about the trade.

Edited by Serrekiel

But the Nebulas are very uncommon in the desert and so are the Thunders, only one pops up (the Ice is even rarer if you ask me).

Maybe it's because people think that others would hate a desert (being dry and all that)? *shrug* my guess

The reson that they are uncommon in the deser is because people grab them so quickly

There is really to "rare" in DC, nebbies probably show up just as much as waterhorses, but people want them more

The reson that they are uncommon in the deser is because people grab them so quickly

There is really to "rare" in DC, nebbies probably show up just as much as waterhorses, but people want them more

Like a regular and an alternate Nebula dragon? I could see why blockers are so undesirable. Still trying to get another Blusang with no success. I wonder if people misclick often on the Coast?

And it will take a while to get back to the cave... Since not many people are getting eggs off the AP. I wish I could shout "GET THEM DANG EGGS SO I CAN GO TO THE COAST!!!" Maybe let's add a live shoutbox on there.

And it will take a while to get back to the cave... Since not many people are getting eggs off the AP. I wish I could shout "GET THEM DANG EGGS SO I CAN GO TO THE COAST!!!" Maybe let's add a live shoutbox on there.

This. xd.png I wish.

I never really seen them. All my nebulas are related and a friend gifted me my Alt. female who breed and had my normal male, who then had a Alt. female daughter (all my females are Alt xd.png!).

I'm just going to sit back and wait, Tseen was kind to gift me a Brine egg and I'll just focus on it and the two others I got, a Spitfire for a Ultraviolet male and a Crimson Flare for freezing. I'll wait, hopefully I can get them breed and low generation.

I would trade my geode eggs (from two CB stone parents, very successful) for a Olive or Blusang (i'm going to influence them to be female).

I must admit, I do wish others would grab AP eggs, but don't want to do so myself. I would take some if I had extra slots open, but I always have just one (until another egg hatches). I've seen a few decent eggs go by, but I need that last slot for hunting in the Cave.

I lucky have got my pair of Blusangs, I just want another Olive. But even they are going too fast for me today.

I'm just happy that the average age of eggs in the AP is getting younger, which means they're slowly clearing out. smile.gif

Fun watching the sort of stuff that's popping up in there! Even a few brimstones and olives that people probably dropped in a mad dash for more blusangs. rolleyes.gif Not that I can blame them; the blusangs are gorgeous. But now that we've seen the adults, I wub.gif the olives and strong-jawed lovely brimstones just as much!

LOL, About the only thing that would happen is that someone would tell you to get them yourself.

The AP will clear out in time, and drops will get back to normal...they always do

I hope the eggs will be easier to get, that's what I really am planning on, when the buzz dies down then it will be easier, but I notice that the Tsunami wyverns aren't being dropped and so it worries me. But I got two slots left that I will save for a gifting of the Olive and Blusang...

What does Blusang mean anyway?

Was just gifted my first Blusang by an awesome person (you know who you are) *flails*

What does Blusang mean anyway?

I have a dictionary app on Google Chrome...

it says that Blusang is blouses in Tagalog. But maybe that's just a coincidence and that's not what it meant to mean lD

Sooner or later the eggs on the AP will die, in 5 or 6 days if they don't get taken!!! I have also influenced my Blusang egg to a female. I would gladly appreciate a male one. (That if the influenced egg turns into a female)

I'm just happy that the average age of eggs in the AP is getting younger, which means they're slowly clearing out.  smile.gif

I really wish they'd get older again. I'd grab a low-time egg off there, but not one with 6+ days. I did try earthquaking a bunch, but nothing happened. I didn't keep the eggs.

Edited by rayden54

I really wish they'd get older again. I'd grab a low-time egg, off there but not one with 6+ days. I did try earthquaking a bunch, but nothing happened. I didn't keep the eggs.

I've seen a number of low-time eggs go by. They just disappear after a refresh.

I've seen a number of low-time eggs go by. They just disappear after a refresh.

I haven't seen one since last night.

Edit: never mind.

Edited by rayden54

Did my part and nabbed some low-time eggs from the AP. The sooner the AP gets cleared, the sooner I can start stalking the 5min-drops again!

I've pulled a couple low time eggs off and missed a whole bunch more! It DOES make me wonder about the mechanics of the AP, but that's another thread, lol.

Could be just my imagination but it does seem like there are more blusangs floating by on the hourly drops than there were earlier.

Edited by Tawanda001

Did my part and nabbed some low-time eggs from the AP. The sooner the AP gets cleared, the sooner I can start stalking the 5min-drops again!

Been doing the same and keeping one slot open for a blusang from the hourly, if I can manage to edge out the other 150+ people trying to snag one. Maybe if everyone did their part and took at least one of those low-time babies from the AP, we could ensure the 5-minute drops again. Just a thought...

Been doing the same and keeping one slot open for a blusang from the hourly, if I can manage to edge out the other 150+ people trying to snag one.  Maybe if everyone did their part and took at least one of those low-time babies from the AP, we could ensure the 5-minute drops again.  Just a thought...

Took home a Waverunner a little while ago, but i'm not up to grabbing the 5+ day eggs if they're common. It's hatched now, i think i'll let it grow up... :3

So, i'm not egglocked, and i'm feeling hyper. If i don't get a Brine, no one like me can, tongue.gif

another missclick i dont know why i keep doing this

In the almost 3 years I've been on the site, I've never misclicked as much as I have after this release. It seems that no sooner do I get rid of one misclick, I've got another on my scroll. >_<

I hope the eggs will be easier to get, that's what I really am planning on, when the buzz dies down then it will be easier, but I notice that the Tsunami wyverns aren't being dropped and so it worries me. But I got two slots left that I will save for a gifting of the Olive and Blusang...

I've actually seen plenty of tsunamis in the drops, but people grab them up pretty quickly.