TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

.... Does anyone else think the Olive dragon hatchling description is the cutest thing ever read?

The Brimstones really are stubborn. It took over 3500 views to get my first pair to hatch. :S I'll have more eggs hatching in a couple of hours, so I'll be able to go back to the hunt then.

I've resigned myself to having to get up in the middle of the night if I want more Blusangs. lol

One superawesome kind person gifted me 2 Brines. blink.gif Im sooo happy now . Finally I have these beauties. I couldn't thank her enough. <3

Now I have 2 Brines, 2 Olives and 3 Rancids . My August collection is complete. Can't wait til they all grow up .

Edited by margot775

One superawesome kind person gifted me 2 Brines. blink.gif Im sooo happy now . Finally I have these beauties. I couldn't thank her enough. <3

Now I have 2 Brines, 2 Olives and 3 Rancids . My August collection is complete. Can't wait til they all grow up .

Holy crap another lucky person got gifted brines! Congrats C: I am still hunting for my second one, but I know it is sure to come! xd.png

Brimstones really DO seem to take ages to hatch. Wonder why that is? Wasn't there another dragon in a recent release like that, too? Err well rather I'm fairly sure I KNOW there was, I'm just drawing a total blank and can't remember which breed. X'D

It was the Luminas. I know what you mean--one of my brimstones was in the ER for almost a full hour before it hatched, and it already had several hundred views when I put it in.

Dangit, why do I keep misclicking seawyrms? o_o

Guess I shouldn't complain too much. I've already got seven blusangs, and there were two that I traded away for more brimstones, lol.

Decided to incu-hatch my Vampire (because i simply cannot wait 3! hourly drops for it to hatch), so i should have more chances to get what i need: Brines. Haven't caught one since the first day, (haven't caught any at ALL) so i'm really hoping i succeed today.

Got myself another Brimstone and Olive egg and now egg-locked for now. Still having a hard time catching a Blusang since people are clicking much faster than me whenever it is Firefox or Opera. I had better chances catching dragons in Firefox with no style, images, and Javascript turned off. How do you turned off images in Opera? I can still see the egg images in the abandoned page.

I've noticed that they tend to drop more then tsunami eggs and tsunamis are only uincommon..

pffffff, they're probably commons after all xd.png

Thought i've been trying to get this "might be" common egg for five days now, lol.

I only came back today to start catching the new eggs.

I now have three Brimstones and three Olives, but not a singe Brine so far, and it seems my only chance for me to get them is to trade, since my computer isn't fast enough.

Brimstones really DO seem to take ages to hatch. Wonder why that is? Wasn't there another dragon in a recent release like that, too? Err well rather I'm fairly sure I KNOW there was, I'm just drawing a total blank and can't remember which breed. X'D

My Brimstone hatched two hours later than my Olive dragon @.@ and the hatchling grew up wings 10 hours later!!! A lot of time xd.png Even when they have the same amount of views ._.

-trade request removed- Edited by rubyshoes

Only 15 motre hrs b4 I have my first adults! yay!! smile.gif

everytime I try somebody else takes it before I can, my labtop's battery is still not fixed. I hope somebody glomps me with one.

I can't help but wonder. If these three are grouped by smell, then why weren't they released with the Turpentine who uses smell as well? I guess we can't know, but it just seems a little odd not to release them together, the Turpentine was so hard to get being the only release.

the Blusang Lindwurm is still very hard to catch sad.gif

the other 2 new relase dragons I are able to catch but not this third one

Weekends are always going to be more difficult to catch the things you want; especially things everyone wants. Schoolkids are out, more people are off from work... if it's the only time you have during the week to catch things (completely understandable), it's the unfortunate reality that so does everyone else.

I'm surprised I managed to pick up 3 misclicks. What a rookie >=o

I need to grab another Olive because I traded mine For this beauty wub.gif

Luckily Olives seem to be the least liked, so it shouldn't be hard

I'm happy I got a brimstone when I did because as we all know, the desert biome gets sucked dry even when there aren't new releases, so it just means I don't have to find one now

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

I need to grab another Olive because I traded mine For this beauty wub.gif

Luckily Olives seem to be the least liked, so it shouldn't be hard

I'm happy I got a brimstone when I did because as we all know, the desert biome gets sucked dry even when there aren't new releases, so it just means I don't have to find one now

I wonder why the Desert biome gets so many lurkers though? Just need to get 1 more Blusang though, but the Coast biome has too many clickers.

I wonder why the Desert biome gets so many lurkers though? Just need to get 1 more Blusang though, but the Coast biome has too many clickers.

because the desert has the least amount of blockers than any other bioma

For example it has nebbies, thunders (The trio) and more I can't think of atm

Still trying to get a Blusang, but I am not worrying about it too much, I like the Olives a lot

because the desert has the least amount of blockers than any other bioma

For example it has nebbies, thunders (The trio) and more I can't think of atm

Still trying to get a Blusang, but I am not worrying about it too much, I like the Olives a lot

Blockers? Hopefully this week the lurkers will slow down and I can get my other Blusang.

Oh... my *freaks out* The blusangs are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I can't wait until mine matures! Oh man, I think these are my new favorites.....

Blockers? Hopefully this week the lurkers will slow down and I can get my other Blusang.

Blockers are very common eggs that rarely get picked up due to some people not liking them

Kind of like how the coast has waterhorse and not many people like picking up waterhorses, they would much rather have something like a gold

I like the code on my brimstone, it's 7knibs, so I named him "Knibble Commander 7"

But the Nebulas are very uncommon in the desert and so are the Thunders, only one pops up (the Ice is even rarer if you ask me).

Maybe it's because people think that others would hate a desert (being dry and all that)? *shrug* my guess

Loving the new dragons! biggrin.gif I especially like the Blusang, too bad it's the only one I don't have yet. sad.gif

Missed a few brines and quite a few Rancids. Better luck next drop.

EDIT: ... in other words i missed them all again.

Edited by YellowTsunami