StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning

Rennoshin nodded and took the cats to the place the Clan cats called...Treecutplace, was it? He shook his head. He'd barely managed to catch a snatch of a patrol's conversation the other day before they saw him and chased him off. "Well, this is it." He mewed, flicking his tail at the barren place. "Peaceful enough."

Fluffy looked around. "Looks good enough... When we are training, we should go in pairs or groups of threes and try to avoid contact with the clan cats... This way they won't get suspicious..." she said.

Dew and Drop looked around as well, "Maybe we should start training right now," Dew suggested.

Voodoo scanned the clearing with bright eyes. "Yes this place will do nicely. Fluffy's idea will be the best to work with for now." She said. The she cat turned her head to Dew. "I'm sorry, but I don't think training should start just now. We stilll need to report back to Fall and Scar to tell them about our new training area. And once everyone is in an assigned group, we'll come straight back. How does that sound?" The black cat replied.

"Alright then..." Dew reluctantly agreed. Drop shrugged. Fluffy smiled.

"Come on, let's go back. We haven't been long but it's best to hurry..." she said, leading the way back.

Spirit shrugged but followed Fluffy. She glanced at Rennoshin and flicked her tail, snapping him out of his daze. He snapped playfully at her tail and walked back to the garden along with the group.

Breezeclaw creeped through the brush, following a mouse.

Voodoo and Whitefeather followed behind Fluffy. After a few moments of walking, the group reached the garden. "Hey! Fall and Scar! We found a great training area!" The black she-cat exclaimed after leaping back into the garden with the others.

(sorry that I haven't been very active.)

"Really? What was it like?" asked Nettle, who had opted to stay behind.

"It was huge, with lots of cut trees!" replied Slash, excitedly padding over.

"I was asking Voodoo," hissed Nettle quietly so that only Slash could hear.

"Fine, but she's probably gonna say the same," he retorted quietly.

"Whatever," replied Nettle, turning away from him, uninterested in what he had to say.

((Apologies for the absence. Internet's down at home and not much time to get on long enough for proper posts at school.))

Fawnlily listened to Galeheart's words, blinking slowly and examining the deputy. "Galeheart, are you growing delirious? Would you like something to help you feel better?" The medicine cat knew the deputy was generally paranoid but he seemed more so tonight. "Honestly, I don't believe - rogue or not - that any cat would force others 'into a hole' and then made to kill each other for 'entertainment.'" Shaking her head, Fawnlily turned her focus back to Pigeonstar and Dusteye. "You two are free to see Oakpaw if you wish but, he is resting and I have to warn against disturbing him too much."

Dusteye brushed his paw against his nose, flicking his tail. "I'm going to let him sleep. I'll come by in the morning or around sun-high to see him."

Fawnlily nodded in response, pausing for Pigeonstar's reply before heading back to her den.

---

Nightstar waited for most of the clan to gather before proceeding with what she wished to say. "Tonight, the Gathering proved short but also insightful. There have been some reports of rogues or loners trespassing on other clans' territories. Two clans have, likewise, taken in a rogue or loner each into their ranks. Some cats worried that there is a plot forming among the rogues and loners to attack the clans and the rogues or loners who joined the clans are part of that plot. So far, those are simply rumors. There is no significant evidence that states these rumors to be true. I would advise Shadowclan to not partake too much in this matter unless substantial proof has been provided. I'm certain that Starclan will warn us if we are in any serious danger." Without further word, she leapt down from the large boulder and headed to her den that nestled beneath a large oak's roots.

((*Pokes Girlfairy*))

( what? Oh, but RiverClans cats aren't really... Gathering.)

Twistedpaw shrugged. He hadn't heard much of those rumors. Actually, none. Did ShadowClan have to worry? Sure, there WAS a few tough times. The apprentice with the twisted paw just shrugged and padded towards his mentor.

~~~

Russet finally had the courage to go back to the weird cats again. One was talking to two others, telling them that they could see 'Oakpaw'. They kept talking, and eventually the one who spoke first went back into the place she slept. Russet turned her back on them and thought of stuff.They won't do anything to me. Except might take me prisoner, but, I don't want that. Better just stay away. but her curiosity wanted to learn more about the strange group of cats. She pricked her ears.

"No, no. I'm serious," Galeheart meowed with such intense eyes that it was funny. After a pause, he mewed, "And I'm fine." Fawnlily's right. What if I grow delirious? So delirious that Pigeonstar decides to banish me from the clans? Then, I am forced to wander around the Twolegplace and compete with the other cats? Willed by hatred and regret, I join the rogues that are probably planning to attack the clans? And, what if, I meet my clan again and am forced to battle them because I became loyal to the rogues? What'll I do then? "Absolutely fine. Thanks, um, Fawnlily." Galeheart mewed, shaking his thoughts away.

Silentpaw looked up at the night sky, then bounded after Nightstar. "May I go night hunting?" He mewed, amber eyes shining.

Sunpaw yawned. "Can I go to sleep, Mountainmist? Like, lots of things are happening, but..."

Moonpaw yawned too. "Yeah, I'm tired, Robintail. May I please go?" She mewed, while giving Robintail her best sparkly, cute eyes.

((Sorry for the wait everybody. D: And yeppers, Stunning, Hazelpaw can go see Oakpaw now. smile.gif))

Pigeonstar nodded to Fawnlily. "Thank you," she whispered. Instead of going to the den right away, she decided it better to wait for him to wake up. "I may check on him in the morning as well. It's very late... I think it better to give the report of the gathering in the morning, what say you?" she asked Galeheart.

(This RP dead?)

“Yeah, go to sleep.” Mountainmist sighed at his apprentice. How lazy, she thought with amusement.

((I think it's kind of safe to say that this is no longer active :\ I mean, we've been waiting on others to post that are no longer showing up to post here...))

I suppose I could do an activity check again and those that don't reply by the end of the weekend get dropped and then whoever does reply by then gets to stay?