StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning

((Tiger, kits typically aren't allowed outside of the camp. Plus, it's awfully dark and late for Darkkit to be running around. If you're having trouble with interacting within the clan, I'd say bring your kit to a clan mate in Thunderclan that's in the camp.))

As Blizzardstar called the cats to a meeting, Dovepaw bounded away from Silverbreeze's side and sat among her fellow clan mates. Her tail twitched with excitement, wondering what her leader would share concerning the Gathering. She wanted to share the details with whomever would listen to her but, for now, she kept her muzzle shut. Glancing around, she noted which cats looked as if they'd freshly woken and which ones appeared to need sleep.

---

Fawnlily blinked, lifting her head from her paws as she woke. A glance at Oakpaw told her that he was sleeping without any trouble and so she felt no worry. Voices outside her den had woken the medicine cat and the she-cat quietly padded out of her den to see what was up. "Oh! You're all back. The Gathering went alright I hope? Oakpaw's healing just fine and is currently resting," she informed, glancing between Pigeonstar, Galeheart, and Dusteye.

Dusteye's tail brushed the ground as he nodded. Looking over to the leader, he figured she would probably call a clan meeting and so decided he should stay up until it was finished. He was curious about Pigeonstar's thoughts about strange cats joining two of the clans. For that matter, he was curious about his clan's reaction to the news.

---

Entering the camp, Nightstar jumped up onto the large rock that rested in the Talking Spot. "Let all cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting," she called, lifting her voice to be heard across the camp.

Wildshade grumbled, pausing at the entrance to the Warrior's den and glancing back over his shoulder. What does she want now? If she's discussing the Gathering, I'm going to sleep... He shook out his fur, waiting momentarily with a disinterested look upon his face.

Leafstar lead her clan back into the camp, it was almost dawn. She went over to Icefire first. "Your vigil is over," she told the white cat, happy that she was still awake and looking alert. Icefire smiled and nodded. "You can speak now and later, you can find a place to sleep in the warriors den." She bounded onto the Highrock.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the highrock for a clan meeting!" she yowled.

---

Fluffy smiled, "You are all welcome to participate..." she said.

Edited by SoiledLove

"I agree." Voodoo chimed in with Fluffy. "Any cats who are willing to join are welcomed. Now about attacking patrols," she quickly turned to the next subject, "I think that's a wonderful idea, but there is a slight problem in that plan. We would be going into battle, blind. Our group of cats barely know the Clan territories besides the few we have gone through. Plus the Clans will be using fighting techniques that I believe most of you and I don't know and will be counter attacked by." The shadowy she-cat was sitting near the trunk of the tree, drawing marks in the earth, trying to think of a solution.

Edited by lunarmyth897

Scar smiled. "Well, they do not have any experience with fighting cats from the city either," he said. Fluffy, Fall, Dew and Drop muttered in agreement and smiled at this.

"In order to survive in the city, one has to be able to adapt to their surroundings quickly so that the opponent cannot take advantage of their surroundings easily. If you know how to adapt, several cats fighting in a cramped space could prove more efficient than fighting in open space," Fall said.

"We also have to develop our strengths all ways. We must cover our weaknesses in case our group decides to turn on us..." Fluffy added, "We won't rely on each other that much either, so it's not a rare sight to see a cat fighting and winning against a larger group of cats because we were in one of the strongest and largest groups in the city. We each had to be able to fight solo and together."

"Yeah. We learned how to take on several enemies at once! That's why we were so strong. Our group specialized on taking down larger groups of cats. So usually, one cat from our group would be seen taking on several other cats. We would mess up their team work and draw them into working with us instead of their partner. Like, mess up their pace so that they couldn't work together and passively follow us," Dew explained, "That's what me and the one on the right did a lot of the times."

Drop nodded. "Yep. We weren't that good at one on one fights though, but everyone was so afraid to attack solo that they jusat kept on coming in groups. They thought that we were powerful since one cat could go against several, but that isn't true. We just made them mess up each others' movements and attacks," he said, "But there were a few special cases. Scar isn't like us; he usually takes on all the one on one fights since he can't work with other cats. He covers our weakness..."

Scar nodded. "What do you think?"

"It's a good idea..."Rennoshin said slowly.

Moonpaw heard her leader's summons and looked up. What was it now? She padded over to her brother and sat down beside him.

Spirit wandered around in Twolegplace, until she heard Rennoshin's voice, all of a sudden. She walked towards the source of his voice and saw him talking to a group of cats, including the two that had attacked her earlier. What is Renno doing with those two cats? She thought to herself as she listened to their conversations. They were too concentrated to notice her or smell her.

Robintail's ears pricked up at the sound of his leader's voice. "Guess that rogue will have to wait," he remarked, padding over to the Highrock.

---

"Sounds good," meowed Slash in agreement. "Plus, I've seen clan cats attacking before, so I may know a move or two they might pull on us."

---

Nettle was spacing out for a moment. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed another cat watching them. Who's that? she wondered. She didn't have much time to ponder about the matter as she soon brought her attention back to the discussion.

"Interesting. Perhaps you should teach the rest of us how to fight like that? While the cats from the Clans-- Voodoo and I-- can teach you a few moves we know." Whitefeather said.

"That's a great idea, Whitefeather. Once we've practiced our fighting moves, maybe explore some of the territories carefully, we can start fighting the patrols. I would prefer to start small before attacking the Clans full force." Voodoo's acidic green eyes flicked about to the cats in the branches of the willow tree and those still on the soft grass. "Well? What does everyone think?"

"I agree." Rennoshin commented. "But we'll have to careful about avoiding those patrols. They come out at dawn, noon, and a few times at night."

Spirit gasped. That's what they were planning! They were gonna attack the Clans! If they succeeded, then maybe she would be able to live peacefully. But for now, she thought, I'd be better off staying out of their way. She tried to creep silently away, but she accidentally stepped on a particularly crunchy leaf and gave away her position.

Rennoshin heard the leaf crunch and whipped his head around. "Who's there?" He snarled. Then he saw Spirit crouching there, and relaxed. "There you are, Spirit. I was looking all over the place for you."

"Well..." Galeheart flicked his ears, looking up at the moon. "...There's obviously something wrong. Rogues and loners join the clans. That’s fine and dandy. The TIMING of it makes it awfully suspicious, though. There have been many scents- and evidence- that rogues and loners are sneaking around camps. I think that they planning something. The other clans are endangering themselves- and us- by letting them join. What if some mere rogues manage to take over the clan and forces us to become prisoners? Then they will keep us forever in some hole, and, for entertainment, they force us to kill each other? What’ll I do, then?” Galeheart muttered.

Silentpaw looked up at Nightstar. “…?”

[[Did Leafstar call for a meeting?]]

Fluffy whipped her head to look at Spirit with narrowed eyes and bristling fur. Then when Rennoshin said he recognized her, she calmed down a bit but kept suspicious. Fall smiled at the new cat.

"Hello there," he said nicely.

Scar looked over at Spirit without a word.

Dew and Drop looked over as well. "Oh~! So you're Spirit!" they chimed.

((Can cats smile? 0.o)) "Uh...hi?" Spirit felt all the cats' eyes trained on her, and backed up instinctively.

"Spirit, what are you doing here?" Rennoshin said. Then, turning to Dew and Drop, he said, "So you DO know Spirit after all."

((That second one seriously freaked me out. Eep!)) Spirit glanced from Rennoshin to Nettle to Slash and back again. "My den got discovered by a Clan cat. I think it was from the one called ThunderClan? They almost saw me, too!"

Rennoshin growled. "They won't even let you live in peace? This is the outtest of rageousness outrageous!"

(("Smiled"))

"Yeah, we know her," Dew said.

"We tried to get her to hunt with us but she thought that we were going to try and eat her or something and ran away, right, left side?" Drop explained.

"Exactly," Dew replied.

"So... Is Spirit... Are you joining us?" Scar asked Spirit.

Spirit narrowed her eyes at Dew and Drop. "So you let cats join for a hunt by lunging at them? Gee, I wonder why I didn't join you!" She said sarcastically. She turned to Scar. "Yeah, I guess I am." ((I'm not sure if I should go with the plot I set in Spirit's chara sheet or not...this seems good too.))

"But we were gonna hug you!" Dew and Drop protested with the same 'how could you be so mean?!' expression.

Fall chuckled. "Don't worry," he told Spirit, "These two may be a bit weird, but they'd never attack without reason."

Fluffy gave Dew and Drop a disbelieving look.

Scar sighed and gave spirit a sympathetic look. "Those two probably just wanted to play chase with you but are really awful at expressing it," he reassured her.

Spirit blinked incredously. "I...see."

Rennoshin flicked his tail. "So, on with the plan?"

((no seriously, when I searched up pictures of "smiling cat", pics like the second one kept popping up. *shudders*))

"I... guess?" said Slash. Dew and Drop also weirded him out. Just because they were probably identical twins didn't mean that they had to do EVERYTHING together. In a really creepy way.

((You might want to run it over with StarSea first, Techno. Spirit was accepted as a to-be clan cat. If you change that, you'll pretty much have to rewrite about half of her character sheet which would kind of be like making a new one entirely. I'm not against it really and I'm sure no one else is but, sometimes, you just need to stick with what you formerly planned.

Also, I wish to remind people that there is a post minimum of four full sentences.

Sorry to nit pick. I'll make my post again later today.))

"Training... Right... How do you suggest we do this, Voodoo?" Fluffy asked, looking at the other she-cat.

Dew and Drop gave spirit two cheesy grins which made Scar eye them weirdly. They really are weird. And I thought I knew them well... he thought to himself.

Fall just laughed again.

Edited by SoiledLove

Voodoo tilted her head and pondered for a moment. "First, we have to find a training area. My twolegs would hear us practicing, so we can only use my garden as a meeting place. When we do find a suitable training area, we'll split into two training groups. I will lead one, Whitefeather the other. We will teach you some Clan moves while you teach us moves that you know. Remember, we're fighting with claws sheathed in training. We don't want injuries before the actual battles begin." She explained carefully."I will assign everyone a group once we find a good training area."

Edited by lunarmyth897

Username: sparkle10184

Name: Breezeclaw

Position: warrior

Clan: WindClan

Appearance: white with grey speckles, short fur, torn left ear, thin, very long tail

History: mother was born a rouge and later joined WindClan. father was clan born. mother was killed in battle and father died of sickness.

Other:

Mate?: not yet

Password: Spartan-Kitty

Edited by sparkle10184

((*facepalms* Oh yeah...thanks for reminding me about the sheet, Narvix. *smiles sheepishly*)) Spirit blinked again but didn't say anything. She glanced at Dew and Drop nervously and edged away slowly. Rennoshin flicked his ear and said, "There's a quiet place in the clearing where the Twolegs cut down the trees...if we're careful it could be a great training place. How about it?"

"Well, we won't know till we see," Fluffy said, standing up and shaking her fur, "Lead the way."

Scar got up as well, while Dew jumped out of the tree.

"I wanna go see, too!" she said.

"Aw... Can't we just stay here, left...?" Drop protested.

"No, you lazy lump! Let's go!" Dew said harshly at her brother.

"Alright... Fine..." Drop agreed, climbing out.

"The rest of us will just stay here and talk about our plans then, shall we?" Fall asked. At this, Scar sat down again.