StarSea

Warriors: The Beginning

"RENNOSHIN?" exclaimed both Slash and Nettle in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" asked Slash.

"He probably just happened to walk by, possibly becoming curious at the fact that there is a large group of cats huddled under a bush that he was somehow able to see through," replied Nettle in a matter-of-fact tone.

"... Wow. Forget I asked that in the first place." Slash was starting to feel less nervous now that his sister was there.

((I don't know if I should post for Fawnlily since Oakpaw's asleep lol. Also, Star, was that a prophecy Starclan gave him? -confused-))

Dew peered around Drop to look at Rennoshin.

Fluffy hissed and said angrily, "I'm squashed! This place can't fit another! Get out..."

Fall shuffled uncomfortablely at the amount of cats there.

Scar raised looked Rennoshin over, "What do you want?"

((Seriously, GGG? LOL. Anyhoo, he didn't see through the bush. He just picked up the cats' scents, that's all.)) "Oh, nothing much, just wandering around." Rennoshin said with an indifferent wave of his tail. "Whatcha talkin' about? Oh by the way, have you seen Spirit around?"

"Who's Spirit?" Dew asked.

"Who are you?" Drop added.

"Who's Spirit to you?"

"Why are you asking us about that cat?"

"Dew, Drop, be politer," Fall said.

The two young cats exchanged a glance and then chorused, "We know, Fall."

Fluffy looked Rennoshin over. "You don't need to know what we're talking about..." she said.

Scar nodded an agreement, "Unless you have something to settle with those clan cats."

((Sorry everybody. sad.gif Check my siggy. I'll try to catch up ASAP and make an RP post. If my kitties are terribly needed, please do use them, but leave Pigeonstar and Oakpaw for me because I had plans for them with Hazelpaw. I'm really sorry.

((And yeah, Narvix. I'll explain it when I can get on easier. sad.gif))

"Hey, Mountainmist! What will we do now?" Sunpaw mewed. "I'm not tired at all!"

"..." Silentpaw followed his mentor. "Nightstar, I learned some stuff about those rogues," He mewed.

Galeheart leaped into the clearing. "Pigeonstar, what'll we do now?"

Rennoshin twitched an ear in annoyance. "Spirit is my younger sister who is black with a long white stripe down her back. And about the Clan cats, well, they're pretty annoying. I met one the other day when I was out hunting. They refused to let me hunt! What, do they expect me to starve?"

"Never seen her," Dew and Drop said at the same time, shaking their heads.

Fall frowned.

"Yes, yes, I agree..." Fluffy told Rennoshin.

"Who do they think they are?" Scar rolled his eyes, "They're all so arrogant, thinking that they are more deserving of the forest, that they are better since they live in clans!"

"Yeah! They think they're so strong and mighty when there are plenty of other cats that also need to make a living!" added Nettle. Slash looked at her oddly. "What? I can't say my opinion?" she asked. Slash shook his head in response.

---

Robintail turned to Moonpaw. "Alright! Let's take a break before we go and find that rogue den!" he meowed.

"Exactly my point! So are we gonna do something about those stuck-up furballs or what?" Rennoshin meowed in agreement.

Moonpaw was bouncing around again. "OK!"

"Yes, yes we shall..." Fluffy hissed, "But first... Can we get out of this crowded bush?"

Dew shuffled uncomfortably.

"Fluffy's right. It's overcrowded..." she said.

"I think it's fine," Drop said, laying down and causing Dew to hiss.

Fall let out a small laugh. "Well, come on then..." he said, going out from under the bush. Scar followed while Fluffy waited for Rennoshin, Voodoo and Whitefeather to get out first.

Nettle and Slash also crawled out from the bush. Slash looked around for a bit before spotting a nice, big shady tree with low growing branches. "That place looks much better! 'Least we won't get squished!" he suggested.

Voodoo nodded in agreement and crawled out from under the bush with Whitefeather. She noticed the tree that Slash had mentioned. "Well done, Slash. That will be a much better place to meet." The black she-cat meowed as she lead the way over. "I believe my twolegs call this a "Willow tree". There's a lot of room under these things and cats who prefer being off the ground can climb up sit on the branches. Wish I remembered this sooner."

Rennoshin nodded and immediately climbed onto one of the branches.

Dew and Drop climbed up into the lower branches, too while Fall and Scar sat under the shade. Fluffy jumped onto the lowest branch.

"So... What do you all suggest we do first?" she asked, "Attack a patrol?"

Both Nettle and Slash sat next to each other on the grassy ground. "Seems like a good suggestion," commented Netttle. "Start out small, in order to get a taste of what's next to come."

"So you ARE joining, then!" exclaimed Slash.

"I never said that!" snapped a flustered Nettle. Trying to regain her composure, she added, "Uh, that is, if I were to be attacking the clans, that's how I would go." Slash gave a mrrrow of amusement at this. It was quite obvious that Nettle wanted in.

"Hey, guys," Rennoshin broke in. "Can I join too? I've been feeling a bit bored recently and anyways, I want to teach those Clan cats a lesson."

( I thin RiverClan does meeting on a rock,, I only remember the bone pile.

Blizzardstar looked around camp. He climbed up the rock. " Let All cats old enough to swim gather to her my words!" His voice rang around the camp, and he sat quietly, waiting. There was something to be discussed.

~~~

Twistedpaw limped into camp. Would the leader say anything? The apprentice sighed and limped into the apprentice's den, laying his head on his nest.

~~~

Russet creeped back out of the rabbit hole. It had been a day. She padded back to where she saw cats. She saw a few, and crouched low. No cats should see her. Probably wont anyway, she thought

Darkkit ran about the Thunderclan camp. She was a lonely kit, no one ever really spoke to her. She bounded around, bored. She rab a little outside but didn't want a repeat of last time. She carefully looked around her before wandering on a little, carefully. She didn't want to get lost.

(I'm trying to hit every point I can find...)

Socks padded after the group of rouges, loners, and kittypets to the willow tree and uneasily bounded onto a branch. She didn't say a word, still confused of all they were talking about or what to input.

~~~~~~~~~~

As WindClan padded back to camp, Pigeonstar turned to Galeheart. "So?" she asked, wanting him to tell her all that he had be thinking during the gathering.

Foxthunder nodded to Hazelpaw for her to go to sleep. "Get some rest. I'll wake you up at sunhigh tomorrow," he told her as he padded off to the Warriors den. He carefully found his nest among all the sleeping cats and settled down, closing his eyes.

(If you want, Hazelpaw can check on Oakpaw before she goes to sleep or after Foxthunder wakes her... Your choice. smile.gif)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunapaw sleepily padded to her nest in the Apprentices den. Laying down, she closed her eyes while sleep hung over her.

(If I missed anything, just let me know and I'll get to it ASAP.)