XiziX

.: Lyx's Can't Sleep Thread :.

user posted image

Hello,

As the title says, I am unable to sleep right now, and I am feeling bored. So I figured I could hang out for a couple hours and maybe take some sketch requests/colors. However, after a couple hours, I will "close up shop" and return to this thread only to give out the requests and to say hello. If my list is full, please don't ask for art... maybe come back when I open it? :<

If you want, you can watch this topic and see when I pop on next with another bored spell if you miss out. :]

As for what I want in return. I really don't care right now. If you want to "tip" with a dragon or something. I don't really mind, but keep in mind I am a little bit picky with dragons. :< I only keep CB's and second gens if they are rare... otherwise, don't worry about it. You don't owe me anything.

user posted image

There are rules however:

[1.] You may not request anything that is inappropriate.

[2.] If you request art, I can also deny it. I like to do original characters that grab my interest. Sorry to those who want me to do Mary Sues. I will reject them. I also don't do sparkulwolves and things like that.

[3.] Please do not ask for Anime style. I wont do it.

[4.] Please be polite when requesting. It's really late, and no one likes a meanie face late at night. It can make me a meanie face back.

[5.] One thing per person at a time. If you are on the list for one thing, you can not request another until you have been removed and then placed back on after I get to other people.

So all you have to do now is link me images of your characters and I will see if I can do them or want to: but remember I may stick with sketches of characters for now, and maybe not color! I can't afford to sit here for hours working on one request right now. Sorry.

[1.] Switch

[2.] Sharlykng

[3.] thedragn01

user posted image

Art Stuff that I have done: (Images are links too)

user posted image - user posted image - user posted image - user posted image - user posted image

Edited by Lyxii

user posted image

Finished Requests:

user posted image

user posted image (Is a PNG Image. So it has no background.)

(Video of it being drawn) Edited by Lyxii

o3o Ooooh wow those speedpaints were pretty.

Uhhh, would you be okay with sketching one of my human OC's? He doesn't have any drawings made of him yet, but I can describe him in as much detail as you need.

Though I do have one other OC who does have drawings done of him that I'd also like drawn, if you only want to work off of an image. This guy, if you want to work off of an image and not a description. I can give you more details if you'd want.

Whatever's okay with you. x3;

Edited by Switch

@Switch

If you would like, you can try to give me as many example images and text descriptions of your other OC. (Though I do like the image of the other, it's kind of no fun to not have a visual idea of a character.) So we can give it a whirl I suppose. :] Tell me about the OC without the image.

- And thank you. :] I quite enjoy speedpainting.

Edited by Lyxii

Fabulous artwork ohmy.gif Can I ask for Rae? She's the zombie thunder in my sig ^^

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Well, the OC without the drawing (his name's Victor)... the best psychical description I really have is his brother, they look fairly similar except Victor has more feminine features. His skin is completely pale white, like his brother, and his eyes are gray and more... I guess you could say open? His brother's eyes are always kind of lidded, and Victor's eyes are usually more open and cheery looking. Victor has really long, straight, thick black hair that reaches his knees, so something like this but longer, and his bangs are styled like this.

As for clothes, he usually just wears a dress shirt, dress pants but without the belt, and shoes like this. He also wears a necklace like this.

Like I said, if you just want to work with Aaron instead (the guy whose picture I posted earlier), go ahead. And lemme know if I left out anything... x3; I'm kinda out of it. x_x

Edited by Switch

@ Sharlykng

Yes. That would be neat. :] She just has tattered wings?

@ Switch

I'll see which ones ends up turning out better. :]

Edited by Lyxii

Her wings are torn up to the point that she can't fly. Her horns are broken as well. smile.gif

@ Sharlykng

Yes. That would be neat. :] She just has tattered wings?

@ Switch

I'll see which ones ends up turning out better. :]

Thank you. <3 And like I said, lemme know if you need more details.

Oh, also, it's not visible in the drawing, but Aaron has bandages around his left thumb and pointer finger and his right ring finger, and his right leg is bent slightly awkwardly and it has a brace on it. @_@

Edited by Switch

Yay I'm not the only insomniac right now! If you can (hopefully sleep finds you first) mind doing one of my OC? Anything is fine, your art is amazing!

Baroo

@thedragn01

Oh he/she looks neat. :] I can give it a try too.

-- And thank you. ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just updating. Switch's request is done. Though it was difficult given the lack of reference... and it was male. I am still struggling with males but I hope I did okay. I am sorry if I messed anything up. x.x

@thedragn01

Oh he/she looks neat. :] I can give it a try too.

-- And thank you. ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just updating.  Switch's request is done. Though it was difficult given the lack of reference... and it was male. I am still struggling with males but I hope I did okay. I am sorry if I messed anything up. x.x

OHH WOW EEE that's so awesome!! <33

Thanks so much! I love it! You didn't mess anything up, Victor looks perfect. <3 Thanks again. And sorry about the lack of ref. I hadn't gotten around to drawing him yet. :c

Edited by Switch

Oooh, these are really pretty!

Um, would you be able/willing to draw my fursona Rainstar?

I need a new signature pic with her since the one I have now is her old design. ^^

Blessed Be! ~Rain

@Rainstar13

Sorry, as my topic says; I accept three pieces of art, finish them, then come back when I have time to take three more. I haven't finished them, and my list isn't open...

Maybe next time when I pop on to take three more?

*Update (old): My comp is acting kinda funny. So I am gunna try to put in a dew graphics card and catch up on some college work.

*Update: The desktop computer that has all of my progress is now currently no longer turning on? I guess more and more problems just keep popping up. :[ I promise to get your guys's art done ASAP. (As soon as I get it back up and running. This is my Laptop that I am on right now.) Just have to find a new windows 7 disk and hope I don't need to wipe the hard drive...

Edited by Lyxii

@Rainstar13

Sorry, as my topic says; I accept three pieces of art, finish them, then come back when I have time to take three more. I haven't finished them, and my list isn't open...

Maybe next time when I pop on to take three more?

Oh, sorry! I must've skipped over that bit.

I shall be stalking, then~

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Got a new computer after three weeks of WAITING for it to get here. >:[ Never ordering from Dell again. So many delays. (Didn't help I was stuck on a Mac Laptop that had no Photoshop or anything that let me DRAW.)

Sharlykng's request is done. (and will have a video soon of it being done.) Though I was sad I had to re-do all of it because the now dead computer ate it. Pretty sure the motherboard is what fried. It wouldn't even recognize a disc was in it so I couldn't even try to repair anything that was damaged.

Working on the last request and then I am closing the thread until I get all my other crap done. x.x No computer for three weeks really backs up all your work. Holy cow.

Edited by Lyxii

It's alright ^^ biggrin.gif She's beautiful, thank you!

EDIT: Is there a sig sized version? I want to put it in my siggy rotator tongue.gif

Edited by sharlykng