Lonin

Aquarinus

Naw it doesn't show up on the map. It shows up in an area. ohmy.gif Like getting an adoptable, but it takes you somewhere else.

Great all that time wasted looking for something in the map area only to find out it was never even there and now I have to spend more time looking for something I may never find anyway sad.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

c: You'll find it eventually. I apologise for making it so confusing. xd.png Know it's something to avoid in the future. biggrin.gif Or make clearer or whatever.

Been checking the adopts area and the only new thing I found were 2 new seahorses, but nothing else. sad.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Jedi40

;o; No ok so you know how you can go to the map (http://aquarinus.x10.mx/map.php) and there's 5 different areas (coast, coral reef, kelp forest, open ocean and deep sea). And you can click those different areas of the map and then you get random sentences depending on the time. And sometimes you find an adoptable and can take a picture of it.

In one of those areas (coast, coral reef, kelp forest, open ocean or deep sea) instead of getting 'it's morning' or 'there's a thing here, take a picture/adopt' it'll be all 'yo there's something different here, go explore' and it'll take you to a new, secret, hidden area. In the new secret, hidden area is where you can find the new adoptables.

Not in the normal shop where you buy stuff with shells and not displayed on the map image. :c

I said before that I was checking the map and was finding nothing (and yes i was clicking around the whole map) and you said I was in the wrong place. Well no matter what I have yet to ever find what you said I should have seen.

I am giving up on this game. tired of clicking things we can't even breed.

When you said you were checking the map it sounded like you were checking the actual image. c: Sorry for misunderstanding. But it is rare, so not finding it even after checking a lot is normal. c: Don't get all upset or angry about not finding it~

Alrighty have fun on a different site, i'm sorry it didn't live up to your standards and hope you'll consider returning some day. xd.png

Breeding is something we've considered, but the fact that we only had a week to make the whole thing meant it had to be pushed aside to get everything else finished. Now there's no time limit but the other team members have either quit or started school again so i'm left updating it on my own which means that new features are slow. ^^

Even if breeding was released, the babies would just be identical to the adults so it seems a bit pointless~ Needs some consideration.

Edited by Lonin

Well I spent a lot of time looking for it already and I just can't deal with it any more.

As for breeding I don't see why having them breed any different then breeding dragons on here.

Maybe if I have nothing else to do I might come back.

That sucks. It's only a tiny part of the site though. c:

/shrug Aquarinus isn't Dragon Cave and so comparing them is pointless. Lonin doesn't see the point in creating a breeding feature that just means babies end up identical to parents. There wouldn't be a way to know who the parents were or anything.

Here it's different since you can create lineages and stuff and some are very rare. That's not possible with Myadopts. It'd just be a way to generate more adoptables when (most) they're not that hard to find to begin with. And since it's kinda semi-realistic we can't have it where 2 random fish breed and produce a random hybrid of the two either. :B

When a few more adoptables have been released i'll try to think of a cool feature that will work with Aquarinus. ^^