Lonin

Aquarinus

user posted image

http://aquarinus.myadopts.com

Aquarinus is a new adoptable site focused around sea animals. As a new photographer, you can head out with your magic camera to take pictures of as many fish and other sea creatures as possible. Your magic camera is special, though, and each picture you take with it can be clicked and will grow and turn into an adult. Find and photograph loads of fish and animals including clownfish, killer whales, jellyfish and cthulhu sea otters.

Take as many pictures as you can, explore Aquarinus and discover new sea creatures!

Adoptables ('photos') include:

Killer Whale (calf) - user posted image

Clownfish (adult) - user posted image

Sea Slug (adult) - user posted image (made by http://yamicool.deviantart.com)

Dumbo Octopus (young) - user posted image

And ~rainbow~ versions. xd.png

Giant Moray Eel (young) - user posted image

Future adoptables include:

Penguins

Sea Birds

More fish

Cthulhu

Aside from being able to buy new photos in the shop, you can also take a trip to the ocean and find your own sea creatures to photograph! There's 5 different places to visit, each with it's own unique selection of fish and other sea creatures. Make sure you keep checking back as some might only come out at certain times of the day.

Aquarinus has been made for a contest to make an adoptable site in a week by 3 people. ^^

Join please, it would be very helpful. biggrin.gif

http://aquarinus.myadopts.com

Edited by Lonin

Just joined! Here are my cuties:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And could you pm me about your contest? I want to learn more! wink.gif

Edited by FlowerOwl

^^ Yay!

Coast now has adoptables, so there should be stuff to find everywhere in the map. c:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

I joined!

You should post your codes on here like I did.

Neat I can't wait to look for them.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

Found one of the new ones..still can't find the other two.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

^^ There's a new area available now. It's quite rare, so keep looking. ohmy.gif

While there you can find all sorts of new creatures.

user posted image

I can't find the new area and the new creatures at all.

I have been checking all day and nothing new shows up.

:c It must be hiding from you. Others have adopted stuff from there so the link must be working ok. ohmy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image

All I know is every time I check the map during the day there is nothing new on it.

Naw it doesn't show up on the map. It shows up in an area. ohmy.gif Like getting an adoptable, but it takes you somewhere else.