Cayosin

Art for Dragons

EDIT: I no-longer need magma and ice dragons, however thunder and shadow walkers are still wanted!

I don't have any good dragons to trade, but I'm seriously looking for people who are willing to give me either a lava, thunder, or ice dragon. Or three people who will give me one off the list. In return, I shall draw them pretty much anything they want, as long as I approve of it.

Who's giving me what?!

Lava--- CLOSED

Ice--- CLOSED

Thunder--- OPEN

...shadow walkers?---SUPER DUPER OPEN xd.png

Check out my deviantART gallery at www.deviantart.com. Search my username, "SheSeesRavens" to get a glimpse of my artistic talents if you're doubtful.

Thanks!

-Sin

Edited by Cayosin

So how would this work? Someone shows that they have the egg, you produce the art, then you receive the egg? Or something else?

I can totally breed you any trio egg you want, though my Ices all have bad lineages but one. My dragons were uncooperative today but if you're willing to take an IOU I can breed you several for one picture.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Ooh, I love your art. o3o If memory serves me, I have a CB Thunder and a 2nd gen Thunder, and two other possibly decent-lineaged trios... But they're all dumb and refused to make eggs today.

Also watched you on dA. <3

Thanks for all the compliments! X3 and the way this would work out is listed as follows:

1.) Message me with which dragon you'd like to trade.

2.) If I can take it, I will let you know and we can figure a time to do the actual trade.

3.) let me know what you'd want me to draw, and I'll get it to you as soon as possible!

Remember, im managing a new job now, so the pics may take time, but you will not be forgotten smile.gif

I am also now looking for thunder and shadow walker dragons, and am nolonger in search of magma and ice dragons. AND I am NOT picky with lineages at all smile.gif

Thanks again all!

-Sin

you won't get shadow walkers until the last 2 weeks of October - they are holiday rares, so a breed owe is your best bet at the moment.