Shadowdrake

What projects are you doing?

I've recently started two new projects involving daydream dragons (apparent from my current lock). One is small, just a 3rd even gen that forms the first few lines of this song. For the other, I'm currently getting some daydreams from rare pairings. It's not just a breed... it's a way of life.

I'm now also working on describing more of my dragons, and renaming some who got stuck with the worst names.

My only official project is a huge even-gen Pillow lineage, which I haven't even begun working on because I'm dedicating much of my time to catching and raising CB Pillows. This is also sort of a project, but with no real purpose except to have a lot of CB Pillows. Also I'm working on a non-breeding project, the goal being to describe all of my Pillows. I have over 200, I've described maybe 30. So, quite a way to go.

I'm trying to get around to obtaining an ND, but I'm seriously scared. I have a fairly good idea of the actual process but have come nowhere close to giving it a try, since I am available sporadically and have no determined DC schedule...so my egg would just die before it could turn..yeah. Also, not a project but a long-waiting goal: get a freaking Gold dragon. I'm probably the only Gold Trophy member with zero Golds. ;__;

Oh boy, projects, huh? Where to start?

First off is completing my primary scroll goal: owning at least one dragon of each breed. I've been working on this project since I started DC, and am getting close to completing it finally biggrin.gif Only a GoN and a Holly left! Summoning has been very, VERY unkind to me so far, and the two times I've been promised a Holly the parent-holly in question didn't produce rolleyes.gif And since then I've lost contact with the owners, soooo I don't think I'll get a Holly any time soon xd.png Especially with the million other people who are after one, haha. But one can hope biggrin.gif

Then comes my secondary scroll goal, which I am always working on: (at least) one male and female adult, ungendered hatchling and male and female hatchling of each breed where possible. Where not possible, an adult and an s2 hatchling. I've been working on this project since I started DC as well, and am getting close to completing this too happy.gif Not as close as the primary scroll goal, but still.

Then comes my tertiary scroll goal, which I am already sort of working on as well: having a male and female CB of each breed where possible.

I have some new goals in mind for after that, too, but that'll probably be in at least another year xd.png

My main breeding project at the moment, is creating an 8th gen even pure Nebula. It's actually so I have a mate for one of my tinsels; I have more plans in mind for my nebula's, though. This project is close to halfway done xd.png

After the nebula project, I'm going to work on creating mates for other cool-lineaged dragons on my scroll.

Don't know if this counts as a project, but I do always want to breed my dragons for whoever wants offspring. So... I guess that's a breeding project? xd.png

And now I'm thinking of describing all my dragons, too. Yeah... probably not going to happen, knowing myself I'll probably start and never finish it, heh. But who knows biggrin.gif

Newest project:

Pillow x Heartseeker checker

I just need one more Pillow from Pillow x Heartseeker and then I can start breeding.

I was also going to do a Water x Pillow checker but promptly have up after my Pillows and Waters refused to breed anything. Such fussy breeders, I swear.

And the beginning of my even-gen Pillow project (two third gens that I was going to breed to each other as a base for the project) refused each other so I have to breed new third gens, gah.

My projects are total failures! D:

A project that doesn't involve breeding my picky picky dragons:

Describing all my Pillows, which I also sort of gave up on after I realized I had no more ideas for descriptions -__-

Right now its my Gold Metallic hoard. I'm quite busy with school so I am not making as much progress as I was during the summer but I am making an attempt. One hatchling growing who makes me 176 strong.

Trying to get more spitfires, but other breeds keep making me click them for some reason. I don't even like terreas!

;_;. Spits, why are you so easy to grab when I have no more freezes for you?

Well, I was trying to work on creating purebred metallic line(s) like so:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MTBar

However, recently all my silvers and golds have decided they don't want to cooperate in the least in the breeding area. dry.gif

trying to get all of the uncommon dragons that are CB or have pretty lineages. and also trying to get as many rares as i can. after this project i may start trying to find mates for all of them. wish me luck on this big project then after i may breed