Sign in to follow this  
Shadowdrake

What projects are you doing?

I'm working hard on my silver-fail altered spiral project which is now no longer held up by lack of donors (insert thank you shout out here xd.png) which is however held up by eggs not being produced dry.gif

I also have a waterhorsexwater checker which is on hold because of a refusal and I'm lazy...

I also like even gens to even gen babies are bred to make more of them but not in any sort of project laugh.gif

The silver fails gave me an egg so that project can keep on moving xd.png hopefully I'll get to influence it before it hatches silver fail purple dorsal

So far I've mainly been trying to reach my scroll goal. smile.gif Which is 3 CB pairs of every dragon (so 6 in total, 3 male and 3 female). Once I've finished that, I'm not quite sure what I'll work on... maybe getting 5 CB pairs. I don't know... I haven't decided yet. tongue.gif

I'm currently working on trying to get CB male Moonstones for a Moonstone x Royal Blue lineage. And hoping that the next generation genders correctly.

Also working on getting a few other projects off the ground. I've got a inbred Nebula x Daydream project which is only just getting started, since (until now) the offsrping gendered wrong.

Aside from that, I'm working on catching CBs and pretty lineages from the AP. And more Turpentines and Luminas. Can never have enough of those.

My Moonstone x Royal Blue project is going well. I did breed a fifth gen, but it auto-abandoned since I forgot I was locked at the time.

Just trying to catch as many of the new releases as I can right now, so not concentrating on breeding at the moment.

Stupid. New. Release. Now I have to work my butt off /just/ to get a pretty eggie thingy, /just/ when I start my spitfire army up again. >->.

/sigh. TJ, your sense of humor is at my expense.

Oh? and as for my sunsong pair? yeah...they um...didn't like each other.

*smacks self in face*

My DC projects are all breeding related.

Right now my biggest project is for a 5th gen bluna and shallow water pair from 4th gen Skywing, Deepsea, Water and Magi checkered with albino. Would look similar to this. It's pretty close to finished, as I'm just waiting for one last egg to be the right breed.

A second current project is an Albino x Mint checker which switches genders every generation. It's expected to get to 5th gen and once finished, I'll name the dragons to make a lyric lineage.

And then there's a 5th gen Spitfire x Waterhorse that I can't seem to get one last spitfire to complete it.

Lastly, there's a rainbow lineage I've picked back up recently to make a mate for an egg I was gifted a long while ago. There was some accidental inbreeding, so I've had to backtrack a ways on one side of it.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Hmmmm, well originally when I started the DC my goal was an army of blacks and silvers (hence the large amount of blacks on my scroll xd.png) But I kind of went on hiatus and when I came back 2 weeks ago I saw that the amount of breeds simply EXPLODED since when I left. xd.png Now I went through the wiki and decided on a new project:

I want to make a massive army of wyverns (and breed a good linage!) and collect all the regular dragons I find pretty (meaning Ridgewings, Royals, Embers and Electric) xd.png

Let's see...for breeding, I currently have two lineage projects. One is basically stalled because it involves rare dragons. The other one I've been kind of sporadically breeding. If I had been working on it every week it would likely be done by now, as it's a common x common line.

I've been working on getting my magical 49 reds, would be there already but I rarely actually breed most of them. The majority of my reds are CB. I did keep the 2nd gen I recently bred that has a TJ code and named it appropriately, though. tongue.gif I'm pretty close on this goal, just a few more to go. I don't mind too much since I'm not egglocked very often right now.

I'm always on the lookout for the dragons I need to complete my personal scroll goal, which as of this moment is a minimum of 1 CB (or lowest possible gen) pair of each dragons, and one of each of the unbreedables. I'm pretty close on that too, just down to the last few stragglers. Mostly hybrids, a few dinos, and the last few ultra rares.

After that...I don't know. I'll probably try to even out my trio numbers to increase my chances of getting my second Guardian. Might expand to 2 CB pairs of everything, in case of refusals and such, which has been a bit of an issue in the recent past.

Oh and since I finally have some shallow waters, I need to work on my Magikarp badge.

I'm mainly working on my scroll goal - 5 pairs and 3 frozen hatchlings of each type of dragon - but mixing that up with a bunch of EG lineage projects. There are probably about five of them up and running currently, with one almost finished and a couple on hold and barely started since I need a few more CB starters.

Also slowly collecting more Red & Purple BSA dragons by working them into current/future lineage projects; I probably would've been done by now had I just randomly snagged them from the AP, but I'm too picky about lineages for my own good.

Edited by tnoelemaK

I've been working on a scroll goal that I'm hoping to get done soon, involving Summer Seasonals and the song Given and Denied by Poets of the Fall. I'm proud of the progress on it so far, and I can't wait to see how far it goes. I have to start up a project with Winters and the song Louder Than Thunder, by The Devil Wears Prada, but I'll start worrying about that when the time comes.

Working on a NebulaxFlamingo Checker lineage with him and her. I'm going to be using him to make mates with as soon as I get a cave born female mate for him. Hoping to actually find her and get the entire lineage started soon. Until then, I'm just breeding the first pair and gifting/trading the eggs. Hopefully, the pair won't refuse each other when I get to them.

I'm also hoping to find a mate for her so I can continue the all-black lineage. I had a mate for her (him) but they refused each other. -Sigh- Such is life.

Mating these two has so far only resulted in one child to continue their all PB lineage, but I'm going to keep trying.

And, I think that's it. For now, at least.

Well, I've nearly completed my original scroll goal of a CB pair of everything (where possible) so I'm down to hunting for a CB Gold and CB Silver and working on creating an ND... it turns out I'm too impatient to wait 7 days to even attempt an ND, so I'm working on hunting down those metals instead xd.png

But since there is no really good way of catching a CB metal, that I've discovered anyway, in the meantime I'm also collecting dragons for the Flood contest and working on a PB EG Red lineage and a PB EG Stripe alternating white/black lineage.

I also upped my scroll goal to TWO CB pairs of every dragon, so I'm picking up CB hatchlings or low time eggs as I come across them.

I'm just too lazy to do things in DC (I don't even have a scroll goal, like evebody else) xd.png the only thing I'm really working is my CB royal blue army. I was thinking on make a PB lineage with them, but again, I'm too lazy to start it.

50/50, working on DC Hunger Games, waiting for eggs for DarkRider project, hoarding nebbies, biting, planning a lineage... sooo much work, even more homework from school -.-

I used to do lots of lineage projects, but the atrocious breeding rate and IRL have got me just working on some CB hunting.

Hardly working, again. I always make sure t otry and keep at least one spitfire in my egglock at all times, though, if only for the sake of getting more of them. |D

I have a friend who has named and described every single one of his dragons as they grow up and gender. For me... I just go along with my usual breeding whatever I want to breed and naming and describing whomever I want to describe xd.png but he says that his description filled scroll is better than mine with just names and armies and random dragons with few descripts. tongue.gif And then I say well I dont do descripts cause I got better things to do like completing homework or working on a story of mine or playin on another site. But he keeps insisting his 170 or so descript dragons w/ names are better than my almost 690 with names and some descripts and strength in numbers and dragons that dont sneer despite whatever he says. (He says my dragons sneer at his. Like they could! xd.png)

Working on few things right now:

-Catching permanent dragons to give the names I have on all my placeholders

-Get a whole bunch of Tsunamis

-Breed and distribute the offspring of my LotR and Avengers dragons as much as humanly possible

Trying to complete scroll.

Still need:

Gold

Silver

Holly

Pumpkin

GoN.

Neglected

Halloween coming up soon, maybe after 3 years of hunting I can finally get a pumpkin (they just get caught so fast my internet is no match for all these users ^^wink.gif.

Gold and Silver, meh not even going to try any more.

Holly, no idea what is going to happen this year.

GoN refuses to be summoned still.

Neglected experiments are failing over and over.

And I am also trying to get a curled black alt before they disappear. 15 failed alting attempts FTW!

And that is my life.

Edited by Ashywolf

Eh.

Been getting tons and tons of pretty lineaged things.

Also working on Faery Seasonal stairstep and Oceanwave and Costal lineage project. My one costal pair hates me.

Ha, I need much much more to complete my scroll. Almost to silver trophy, though, woohoo!

I make personal projects, im too lazy to do ND experiments... And i havnt got any metellics tmyet so working on that.

Im creating an electric army.

And im going to do a lonnnggg stairstep lineage of random CB dragons biggrin.gif

I make personal projects, im too lazy to do ND experiments... And i havnt got any metellics tmyet so working on that.

Im creating an electric army.

And im going to do a lonnnggg stairstep lineage of random CB dragons biggrin.gif

If you wouldn't mind giving me one egg from a random place in your stairstep, I'd love to create a branching project that's the same as yours.

xd.png

Project Surnames is complete! I've been going through my scroll and giving everything a surname depending on whether it's caveborn, cleanly bred, or inbred, which I started after realizing that a couple of large chunks of my scroll were inbred.

I discovered some surprisingly nice lineages along the way that I'd forgotten I had, which has made me somewhat interested in seeing if maybe I can do something with them.

Trying to checker every nice pair I can when I have the egg space available. I have quite a few mini projects going on at the same time, because of that.

Still working diligently (read: procrastinating) on my description project. I'm now trying to replace the inbred and/or messy lineages I accumulated as a newbie with nicer lineages or CBs.