Sign in to follow this  
Shadowdrake

What projects are you doing?

Working up to 8th even gen. of my PB Ember lineage.

50% hardly working, 50% working hard =P I've been studying much this period, so time for DC has been decreasing. But my project is still progressing, although slowly!

I've only recently started doing personal lineages. As much as I've liked some of the ones I've seen, I can never seem to find the patience or time to throw into something that could very well become complicated & time-consuming.

Here is my first completed project. wub.gif

When they cooperate (by cooperate, I mean gender as influenced, not go the other way) I have my Phases of the Moon project. So far I have everybody needed to take it up to 5th gen; I just need all of the 3rd gens to play nice!

And my 3rd project involving flamingoes & bbws has stalled out (again!) because of gendering failure. I may give it up entirely if it keeps up, should have completed it months ago... dry.gif

Back to work on my stairstep spitfire project, since I have to dismantle and start it over. (Long story.) Lineage with an Attitude is always going, since CB horses is the name of that game, and Pegasus and Bucephalus will always be happy to throw a foal. Waiting on TJ for another horse dragon project, and halfway through a couple of new projects involving red dragons. Yeah. I get ideas. xd.png

I am 50/50 too tongue.gif

My projects so far are:

PB EG all-white stripes

PB EG stripes going white-red-blue-green-black and back to white

EG Sunrise x sunset (stalled atm)

Hoarder of blacks with a semi-built project of regular/alt/regular/alt.

I'm working hard on my silver-fail altered spiral project which is now no longer held up by lack of donors (insert thank you shout out here xd.png) which is however held up by eggs not being produced dry.gif

I also have a waterhorsexwater checker which is on hold because of a refusal and I'm lazy...

I also like even gens to even gen babies are bred to make more of them but not in any sort of project laugh.gif

I'm doing an all PB Nebula line at the moment --- aiming for 10 generations smile.gif one generation with all green dads and my other one with all red mums (the counterpart each changing colour with generation...so green dad lineage...red mum, then blue, mum, red one, blue mum etc and other red mum throughout then green dad, purple dad, green dad, purple dad etc.), so i can eventually join them together, once each has reached the same number of generations. It looks pretty already biggrin.gif

As usual working on a number of lineage projects. ^^ I'm very close to finishing my PB royal blue one (on the edge of the 4G out of 6) and just started a couple more to fill in the void that will be left once this one is completed. :P

I'm also boosting my purple numbers and possibly my pinks too, given I have enough room on my scroll.

Also working on extending some of my existing lineages by trading/doing blood swaps. Some will be more tedious than others, unfortunately. >< Long term goal? =p

Attempting to continue my biting spree, because it's /that/ addictive, and am now locked with my bites. /poor choices are poor. |D

I'm still working on my Frink Lineage project...but I'm almost there! I am two breedings away from completing the 6th generation. I'm so excited to finish it, but I'll be sad that it's over. I absolutely will not try to take it further though lol. I loved doing it, but I didn't love it that much. laugh.gif

I'm also *still* trying to figure out a way to organize my scroll. Between my OCD and my ADHD it's a difficult task. I should've figured out an organization system before I had 25 pages of dragons. Sigh, it may never be organized.

Other than that, I'm also working on my CB commons collecting. I realized recently I have an embarrassingly low number of CB commons. The more I get into lineages, the more I realize how pathetic my assortment of dragons is. I will eventually weed out the dragons with 78 hideously uneven generations and replace them with CB's.

I've got plenty to do to keep me busy and interested, that's for sure!

It's slow going, but once this spit genders, I'll freeze it and wait for the others to hatch so I can grab more spit babies. Also trying to throw out as many holly x red babies as I can right now.

I'm working on raising a army of pygmys. Pygmys are my favorite breed (so tiny like me!) and I'm currently raising two eggs to be the founders of my hopefully long pygmy lineage.

I'm working on raising a army of pygmys. Pygmys are my favorite breed (so tiny like me!) and I'm currently raising two eggs to be the founders of my hopefully long pygmy lineage.

I wish you the best of luck -- I want to get 500 dragons and then start a lineage project all my own. 8D

I have many projects I'm working on, but most of them have been put on hold. I have PB trio lineages, the magma one being one step away from done, the ice almost done, and the thunder has done absolutely nothing. I have a tripe lineage, a PB mint one that's almost done, and plenty of others. These are the ones that are occupying me now:

I have my inbred magi line, that started off as a pure accident, and just progressed into something fun http://dragcave.net/lineage/QVnnq

The bronze x magi was pretty much put on hold because the bronzes don't want to cooperate http://dragcave.net/lineage/KdDVY

I have my magi and silver I have to get new breeding fodder for http://dragcave.net/lineage/CFp4J

and the female end is being stubborn too http://dragcave.net/lineage/tiBpI

I can also give up on trying to get the golds to make anything but magis http://dragcave.net/lineage/hdGIY http://dragcave.net/lineage/rKhFX . I traded for the male gold and he won't even give me a magi.

Also I thought I could have more magis, but I wanted more reds...so I started a lineage ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/s8MJ6 ) and each CB red is producing one magi and one red of the correct gender for both male and female reds to have two different lineages for me to work on. "ill then combine the male and remale starting red lineages with each other and them smash them all together to make a massive inbred lineage.

Since I don't know how to work google documents I'm trying to map everything out in paint.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Currently I am working on my 5th even gen, purebreed Silver-which is quite hard those days ;o; and I'm trying to get a 6th even gen, purebreed Lumina and collecting an army of them cuz I love them so much :'D

Oh, nice. c: Pygmy lineages can look so pretty, especially since their colours are perfectly suited for rainbows. @-@ I made one myself, actually. Was painful getting them to cooperate but the end results made it worth it. Best of luck :3

I've started working harder on my PB daydream project. So far, I'm at 6th gen, aiming as high as possible. I haven't had a single refusal and most pairs give me an egg on the first try; if I dedicated more time and egg slots to it, I'd progress at lightning speed. biggrin.gif

I've started working harder on my PB daydream project. So far, I'm at 6th gen, aiming as high as possible. I haven't had a single refusal and most pairs give me an egg on the first try; if I dedicated more time and egg slots to it, I'd progress at lightning speed. biggrin.gif

That's insanely cool! I'd love an egg from them. <3

This is where I'm at on my Phases of the Moon. The other half of this lineage so far has decided to misgender & show no interest in egg production. dry.gif Once I hit 5th gen I'm calling it finished, unless I get hit with the urge to build it up more.

I am collecting Green Stripes, and just stripes in general. So far I have 58 stripes, and 34 of those are Green Stripes. smile.gif My goal is to get 1000 stripes, and about 800 green stripes. smile.gif

Edited by Mupen64 Man

I am collecting Green Stripes, and just stripes in general. So far I have over 50 stripes, and 33 of those are Green Stripes. smile.gif My goal is to get 1000 stripes, and about 800 green stripes. smile.gif

That's incredible, and I wish you luck! ^^

That's incredible, and I wish you luck! ^^

Thank you! I think it will take more patience and dedication than luck though, laugh.gif

Edited by Mupen64 Man

... I'm working on a double stairstep using grays, electrics, nebulas and ridgewings, but it isn't going too fast because CB nebulas are impossible to find these days...

I was doing an even-gen Muse lyrics lineage, but it's on hold while I try to breed the King of Commons and collect a whole ton of messy lineages, and planning to hoard 200 Turpentines... Yeah you might say I'm kinda busy.

I am currently creating a dorsal's lineage. All set to go 7th gen n.n

And I'm also working on raising greys and naming them all with the lyrics of a song. It's getting pretty nice, and since it is a common dragon I also end up helping with cave cleaning.

1. I'm currently working on my male Flamingo x female Tsunami even gen checker lineage and I'm only 2 steps away to finnish my 5th gen.

2. Also I'm collecting Nebulas, so far I got over 100 and my next goal is to get 200 of them.

3. I have to get some more Thunders to complete the song I'm writing with their names - Hand of Sorrow by Within Temptation.

4. Eventually to find mates for some of my 2nd gen Metallics, and may be make a few more pretty even gen checker lineages with them.

5. To make (or trade for) CB female Neglected. This is the only dragon I'm missing on my scroll (I'm not counting the Bright Pink).

Started working on a Birthday help project thingy with a friend on here. ^^