Shadowdrake

What projects are you doing?

What takes up your time on DC? Is it getting that elusive CB gold to complete your scroll or is it breeding that 12th even gen all by yourself? Are you busy building your hatchling army to take over DC? I know I am XP

Currently I am in the midst of a videogame project, where I give most of the characters' names to CB dragons, breeding some certain ones as families. Eventually I plan to give complete descriptions to all of them so it becomes an interconnected story. Also more rares and hatchie armies.

(This isn't in breeding because it doesn't involve just breeding)

Working up to 6th gen in my Terrae/Frill project. I finally have everything I need for it. After that though, I guess I can devote more time to my White/Daydream checker, and then my PB albino project.

Also, basically anything I find in the AP that looks pretty, I'll eventually work towards getting a mate for. I have a lot of plans...

I don't hold out much hope on catching CB rares anymore. tongue.gif

Hardly working right now. :P

For a while I've been catching CB commons - mostly cool coded ones - to fulfill my scroll goal of 4 of each breed and gender (so 8 of a breed total) but I just set myself a ways back by deciding not to include my CB codes in the total. >_>;

My PB even-gen Deep Sea project has been stored in a closet and none of my other projects are breeding well. :< My frozen Vamp hatchie army is on hold as well. I haven't begged my brother for any vamps in a while. XD

I am working on getting 20 CB gold and 20 CB silver

yeah not going to well tongue.gif

I got the 2 I caught in 2009

and trading here and there for some I have gotten 4 so far , so this will take a couple years laugh.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Trying hard to describe all of my dragons, but that project's on hold now because I'm helping StarSea with her description project. Why is it easier to describe others' dragons than my own? *sigh*

@Drake- Woah, cool! I've never thought of doing descriptions like that. I've got a few that reference to each other, but nothing so complicated. That's going to be awesome when it's done. Good luck! smile.gif

I'm currently describing all my dragons. They all belong to one clan - the Herachus - and each has their own role, story and history. The Herachus is locked in war with a rival clan, the Coryphaeus. The beginning if the war goes right back to an intense rivalry between Primiserius and her (unamed) brother, who is the leader of the Coryphaeus.

Some dragons have close relations with others (Monokerata with Urbanarum), others have rivalries with other members (Aculeus and Surrigo). Some were captured by the Herachus, and when deemed not a threat and released, they stayed for various reasons (Dissilo).

Sometime I shall use a pair of dragons at the top and bottom of the scroll, one who shall tell the backstory of the clan, and the other shall tell the clan's fate.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I've hardly been working at all. laugh.gif

I basically try to just get cool codes and hopefully one day I can combine them all up and make a beautiful code lineage. I am also trying to ffind a good mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/IBRtO. Apparently he doesn't like Luminas at all. I am also trying to make a small frozen lumina army. Other than that, I'm just trying to get pretty lineages as they come and such.

Hopefully the stuff you guys are doing will spark me some ideas.. wink.gif And if anyone knows where a cb silver breeding results thing is, please tell me! xd.png

I'm trying to mate up all of the pretty lineages I have, keeping all the first childs and trying to make a breeding list.

Also have an inbreed dorsal lineage that goes purple, red, purple, red, it took seven months to get the red for the 4th gen now I'm stuck at the 5th gen trying to get two reds again.

Trying to collect 1000 whites. Love them so much, so far I'm almost at 100. laugh.gif

Edited by Mayuhito

I'm writing things for the Newsletter for Snowytoshi, so I'm a little busy.

I am also working on expanding my scroll more and creating a breeding line for myself. I also need to write up descriptions, try and catch rares, collect every dragon, and possibly start a Horse army since I love them so much.

Besides that, nothing really.

I'm working on a Lumina lineage atm, but that's entirely as a perfect mate for my silver smile.gif

Once I finished that I'm working on my neglected project biggrin.gif

My scroll goals for red dragons have just been completed, and I'm working on my lumina.

With The BSA Gifters, I'd say I'm quite busy on here tongue.gif

I'm currently working on trying to get CB male Moonstones for a Moonstone x Royal Blue lineage. And hoping that the next generation genders correctly.

Also working on getting a few other projects off the ground. I've got a inbred Nebula x Daydream project which is only just getting started, since (until now) the offsrping gendered wrong.

Aside from that, I'm working on catching CBs and pretty lineages from the AP. And more Turpentines and Luminas. Can never have enough of those.

Edited by Quoth

Pretty much nothing, just trying to get 500 dragons, picking up Terraes constantly, and trying not to snag any more. I don't hunt in the biomes anymore, really should try to get a CB Magma.

edit; grabbing more CB spit babies to begin my freezing project again. Not having much luck finding the babies in the AP. o_0;

Edited by Ashes The Second

Working on my Mint army, working on my PB EG Mint lineage, working on my PB stairstep Mint lineage, and trying to get my silver trophy! cool.gif

Trying to spread decendants of my two dragons to create a cool name for them, basically I want to make my own thing like dorkface's

Working at catching full sets of CB Trios to trade and to gift, as well as catching other CBs for gifting. I am also starting a couple of lineages to keep myself busy with, and just looking for good word codes for fun or for gifting. I'm kind of all over the place at the moment, lol.

I'm currently trying to:

-Get as many Terraes as I can

-Get as many Trios as I can

-Get as many really good codes as I can

I have a pretty much impossible goal of describing all my dragons. .-. Behind by about two hundred though. xd.png

And I guess I'm working on a Pillow lineage. But that's moving really slowly.

trying to obtain 2 CB of each breed (a pair ) breed them. freeze the hatchlings. ninja.gif

then the pair wont be bred ever again.

Make as many of my dragons CB as I possibly can. I'm getting there, slowly releasing the inbreds and 20th gens and replacing them with CB's.

Yep, very little on my end of this project. >.<. If anyone ever has CB spits, I'll let you know when I'm not scroll locked, and you can send them my way. ;A;.

I don't do lineages, but I'm on an unending quest to collect and sort my species collections in ways that probably only make sense to me. Like this.

It's ever changing and evolving, but it keeps the game interesting and satisfies my OCD.

At the moment, I'm working on my Mixed '09 Val Line. But I've been working on that on and off for many months now.

I'm always working on random lines, until my dragons decide to hate me again. Then I give up for a little bit and move on to the next project.

I'm also always hunting for more CB Gold/Silvers in my spare time as well. Can never have too many of those. xd.png

My dream is to have two CB pairs and/or breeding pairs of every dragon possible. It's not completely possible (holidays, aside from Halloween can only have 2). I did get one pair of CB frills and one offspring from them that grew up the day they stopped breeding. I wasn't playing when the old pinks were available or when hollies or yules were released and didn't know about limited releases with harvest (I just started playing that week). And CB golds and silvers are almost impossible to catch (I would say impossible but I did manage to snag a silver after 2+ years of playing). I keep getting refusals with CB stripes so I need another one. Again. I've been lazy about collecting some commons and pygmys but I have at least one breeding pair of every common and uncommon. And one day, I will have some neglected dragons. smile.gif

I'm also plugging away on a couple of scroll only lineage projects. I have a PB even gen guardian out to 8th gen (and I have about 20 more CB to collect to have enough for a 9th gen) and a PB royal blue that will go out to 7th gen (after a couple of refusals, I got an egg I need to bring it out further).

When I done with the royal blue project, I intend to steam ahead and do a guardian X royal blue checkerboard. I did two test breedings and really like they way they look together.

And I do random spirals and stairsteps according to my mood. biggrin.gif

Edited by ytak