Mupen64 Man

Mupen's Sigs for Stripes ~(Graphics Thread)~

Welcome to....

Mupen's Sigs for Stripes!

Hello there, thanks for visiting this thread. I would like to offer a service to the community by making graphical signature banners. If you would like one made, just fill out a post answering the following information:

1. Signature size (pixel x pixel)

2. The theme, and or color scheme

3. What you want the text to say, if applicable

4. Miscellaneous things, like the feel of it, ect.

If you would like a certain DC sprite included in the signature, please contact the artists involved to see if they will allow their sprite to be used in the signature, I hate the feeling of accidentally stepping on toes. sad.gif

If you don't like the signature as it is first offered, please correct me, I don't like giving unsatisfactory signatures. Also, it is not a requirement to donate a Green Stripe, but it would help with my collection greatly if you could. If you can't possibly offer a Stripe, just give a thank you, I like those as well. laugh.gif

Completed Signatures

Mupen64 Man:

user posted image

SnowWhite:

user posted image

SnowyToshi:

user posted image

DrKing:

user posted image

sparkle10184:

user posted image

SnowWhite:

user posted image

Smile-or-Die:

user posted image

Switch:

user posted image

user posted image

Examples of my work outside of DC:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3014/introbanner41.png

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6996/to...nnermorewes.png

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z40/Hit...arrequality.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z40/Hit...sedVersion2.png

To Do List:

Mods/Spriters, if there is a problem with any signature that I make, please notify me.

Edited by Mupen64 Man

1. Hmm... A little smaller than DrKing's please!

2. Mint dragons!! Lots of them!! Green!!

3. sparkle10184

4. I want it to be cheerful. Note: Don't put so many Mints in that the the text isn't readable!

Thanks in advance! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Make sure you are checking the permissions thread in Suggestions/Requests to make sure you are allowed to or obtain permission to use these.

3. sparkle10184

4. I want it to be cheerful. Note: Don't put so many Mints in that the the text isn't readable!

Thanks in advance!  poptartFINALTINY.gif

I'll get started right now. Since its late, you might not receive it until tomorrow. smile.gif

EDIT:I gotta check the grand list of permissions before I start if you haven't checked,

I'll edit again if I can't.

2nd Edit: Okay, I can work on it.

Edited by Mupen64 Man

3. sparkle10184

Thanks in advance!  poptartFINALTINY.gif

Hey there, here is your signature!

user posted image

Its late, gonna go to sleep. laugh.gif

Edited by Mupen64 Man

Hey there, here is your signature!

user posted image

Its late, gonna go to sleep. laugh.gif

Thanks so much! It's perfect! wub.gif

1. about the size of my previous request

2. green with a bunch of mints

3. sparkle10184

4. You made me a sig a while back, but for some reason it doesn't show up anymore sad.gif So I'm requesting a new one. I don't want it to be exactly the same as the other one. Thanks smile.gif

1. about the size of my previous request

2. green with a bunch of mints

3. sparkle10184

4. You made me a sig a while back, but for some reason it doesn't show up anymore sad.gif So I'm requesting a new one. I don't want it to be exactly the same as the other one. Thanks smile.gif

Hello there, I am surprised to see a post in this thread! xd.png I will be willing to do a sig for ya, Just give me a few hours, and I should have on ready for you. smile.gif

Hello there, I am surprised to see a post in this thread! xd.png I will be willing to do a sig for ya, Just give me a few hours, and I should have on ready for you. smile.gif

Ok, great biggrin.gif

Hi there! I have a quick question. Can I request an avatar-sized signature to just use as an avatar? If so, here's my request:

Signature size: 100x100

The theme, and or color scheme: Vriska Serket from Homestuck please?

What you want the text to say, if applicable: Either Serrekiel, or Vriska in spidery text. (Whichever name you think would look better.)

Miscellaneous things, like the feel of it, ect: Kinda dark? Like, dark blue and black filtering. Also, please don't use any pictures of her in her god-tier outfit. >_< I don't like it at all.

Thanks! biggrin.gif Also, I can breed you a stripe from any of the ones I have once I'm not egglocked. smile.gif

Hi there! I have a quick question. Can I request an avatar-sized signature to just use as an avatar? If so, here's my request:

Signature size: 100x100

The theme, and or color scheme: Vriska Serket from Homestuck please?

What you want the text to say, if applicable: Either Serrekiel, or Vriska in spidery text. (Whichever name you think would look better.)

Miscellaneous things, like the feel of it, ect: Kinda dark? Like, dark blue and black filtering. Also, please don't use any pictures of her in her god-tier outfit. >_< I don't like it at all.

Thanks! biggrin.gif Also, I can breed you a stripe from any of the ones I have once I'm not egglocked. smile.gif

Sure! I can see what I can do! I have a question or two as well, what do you mean by black filtering?

Sure! I can see what I can do! I have a question or two as well, what do you mean by black filtering?

Awesome. smile.gif

And by filtering I just meant a partially transparent colored layer over the image or something like that. I don't need it, I was just thinking it might add to the whole theme. tongue.gif

Awesome. smile.gif

And by filtering I just meant a partially transparent colored layer over the image or something like that. I don't need it, I was just thinking it might add to the whole theme. tongue.gif

Oh, thats it?! xd.png Im not too technical, mostly taught myself and advancing from there. Welp, I will get on it. smile.gif

Oh, thats it?! xd.png Im not too technical, mostly taught myself and advancing from there. Welp, I will get on it. smile.gif

xd.png It's fine. It's a term my friends and I use, I don't know if it's the proper technical term or not. I have a bad habit of assuming that people understand what I mean when I use terms that I use around my friends and stuff. XP

Thanks so much, I look forward to seeing it! biggrin.gif

Oh, haha. xd.png I just meant kind of jittery kind of like "Viner Hand ITC" font.

Oh, I figured, but it never hurts to ask. biggrin.gif