Midgie

Two portraits I'm working on

There are so many awesome artists here, I wanted to share some of the stuff I'm working on right now. These are just some WIP portraits of races I'm designing for Project Miao. Both have been cursed by faulty use of magic a thousand years ago, which deformed their appearance into different beast races.

This work and its ideas have been legally copyrighted by the U.S. Copyright Office under Project Miao Corporations, so please don't use it or take it for personal or commercial purposes.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Midgie

They are good. I like your use of shading. The leopard-woman needs the markings on her left arm to be filled in, though. xd.png

Thank you very much. biggrin.gif Yeah, I haven't gotten to her arms yet, they're still being worked on. Hopefully they'll be done before deadline.

No problem. I love them, though. Their eyes are so striking. Those are the two things I look for in artwork, good shading and good eyes. You have both! Quality, quality art. I hope you make your deadline.

Ohhh woowww I love how you draw faces. O3O

I love the shading in the second one. <33 And I agree with Mousia, they both have really pretty eyes.

*jealous*

@Mousia: Aww thank you! I look for the same thing in art, funny enough. xd.png Eyes are doorways to the soul as the saying goes, and a lot of emotion and intention is expressed through eyes.

@Switch: Thank you very much, it means a lot. smile.gif

ohmy.gif holy cow... your very, very good, I don't think I could ever draw like that.

I love the cat-woman wub.gifwub.gif

YOUR AWESOME!! *gives a big thumbs up*