C88

Do you like rares?

Do you like rares?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're okay. :I

I definitely like some more than others. I definitely like Silvers and Magmas more than Vampires and Ices. But that's just me.

I do collect them, I just collect some more than others. x3

Edited by ab613

It all depends on the person; I feel like some people only love rares just because of the fact that they're...well, rare.

Then there are others who love dragons according to sprite, or a similar dragon that they RP with, etc. I have always loved golds because I thought the sprites (both old and new) are gorgeous, and the fantasy series I used to read had gold dragons in it.

I love all the sprites, but my favorite sprites in DC for rares are the female golds, magma, and male marrow and for commons its male pillow, waterwalker, neotropical and male golden wyverns. smile.gif

absolutely adore the Gold Female Sprite and the GW dragon is among my top 3 favs out of them all.

They're okay. :I

I definitely like some more than others. I definitely like Silvers and Magmas more than Vampires and Ices. But that's just me.

I do collect them, I just collect some more than others. x3

I like vamps, but pretty much this. I see no reason to collect constantly, and the way they don't produce eggs is very annoying. :c

I love rares, don't get me wrong, but...well...I'm going to be a bit stupid here, but their actual rarity sucks xd.png

Cave Borns are significantly harder to get. I'd love to have a CB Gold at one point in time. Not everyone can be on DC all day, refreshing and refreshing :/

In order to trade for them, an arm and a leg is a down payment! For us poor suckers with not-so-great of dragons, it can be quite frustrating to trade for a rare, clean lined or not.

Then, comes the breeding! Their breeding is like human conception. Might take a million tries! I wish they'd breed more like rabbits. Or mice even.

**Also, I'm not including Golden Wyverns as "rare." I simply do not think they are an official "rare" dragon. I'm talking about Golds, Silvers, and a handful of others, but definitely not GWs.

I love rares, don't get me wrong, but...well...I'm going to be a bit stupid here, but their actual rarity sucks xd.png

Cave Borns are significantly harder to get. I'd love to have a CB Gold at one point in time. Not everyone can be on DC all day, refreshing and refreshing :/

In order to trade for them, an arm and a leg is a down payment! For us poor suckers with not-so-great of dragons, it can be quite frustrating to trade for a rare, clean lined or not.

Then, comes the breeding! Their breeding is like human conception. Might take a million tries! I wish they'd breed more like rabbits. Or mice even.

**Also, I'm not including Golden Wyverns as "rare." I simply do not think they are an official "rare" dragon. I'm talking about Golds, Silvers, and a handful of others, but definitely not GWs.

I consider GWs pretty, but not rare, as well. I wonder if they will ever stop breeding altogether and go into the 'rare' category, because that'd be pretty neat, imo. 8D

I like certain rares

I plan to start collecting/breeding rares. but only pretty ones. Golden wyverns and nebulas(if they count) are what i have. but i shouldn't be speaking in plurals..i have one egg of each!

I quite like them. I don't love them, but they're pretty cool. tongue.gif

-use lineage links please - view/69r5H]

Edited by rubyshoes

I like them all, for they are very troubling.

One- You are very unlikely to catch more then three cb rares even if you are on all the time.

Two- We all know that we probably will never get a 2nd gen Tinsel.

Three- Neglecteds. They trick you into killing eggs on acciedent.

Four- (predatorfan4ever)

Five- They take forever to breed. My CB silver will not breed anything at all out of my four breeding attempts I've done last month or something..

Those are my reasons that I wish they weren't so 'rare'.

One-They are great for trade. (Duh)

Two- They breed.

Three- The spriters try to make them as beautiful as possible. They did awesome at that! smile.gif

Those are the reasons I like rares. smile.gif So I'm in the middle on this one.

Rares will be the death of us all.. Mawaahhaaa...

I consider GWs pretty, but not rare, as well. I wonder if they will ever stop breeding altogether and go into the 'rare' category, because that'd be pretty neat, imo. 8D

Hopefully not soon, because the person i traded 2 messy summer eggs 1 messy summer egg and 1 messy summer hatchie and a CB lumina hatchie for a 2nd gen purebred Golden Wyvern hatchie won't be very happy that that happened... xd.png

Uh, there are some rares i like and some i don't. Like Vampires. They're so cute... but then i look at tinsel mature hatchlings, and they look UGLY. tongue.gif Trust me, i've had them- i might go and get one and freeze it so i can give it a name with "ugly" in it. tongue.gif But there aren't really very many rares i like. unsure.gif As seasonals slowly creep back into the common zone, i can't say much about those.

List of dragons i like:

Black Marrow (probably not rare- let's see next Halloween. Male and ungendered hatchie.)

Vampire

Silver (metallic, not tinsel.)

Silver Tinsel (ungendered hatchie and adult- most likely considered rare)

Seasonal (Not really rare at the time. Let's see next month.)

Gold (Metallic)

Gold (Wyvern)

Neglected

Ultraviolet

Turp

Lumina

Very small list, ain't it? And uh, very few rares on that list. The only rare i especially like are the Neglecteds. Even the vomit-colored eggs. xd.png

In other words, i like the rares a little, and one a lot.

Edited by YellowTsunami

Hopefully not soon, because the person i traded 2 messy summer eggs 1 messy summer egg and 1 messy summer hatchie and a CB lumina hatchie for a 2nd gen purebred Golden Wyvern hatchie won't be very happy that that happened... xd.png

You traded that much for one? I'd gift any GW pb babies I got. o.o; :c

Still popular... blink.gif

Weird... I guess I like papers and cheeses. I LOVE the Cheese and paper hatchlings, they look so cute! tongue.gif

Some. There are a lot of commons that are much more attractive than some rares. Sadly, my favorite type of dragon is a rare. I love Ices and have over 100. If they were common, my entire scroll would be almost nothing but Ices!

My second favorite dragon is a common. Sunrise dragon. smile.gif

Ices and Sunrises are gorgeous. One of my mated couples is Ice x Sunrise. They look gorgeous in lineages. This is beautiful!

I like the designs of pretty much all the Rares, but I feel like a few of them could use a sprite polish.

I'm not a fan of Hollies, though... I especially feel like they need a Sprite polish but people are like NO ASDFG; at the very mention of it. I do appreciate the fact that they're awesome trade fodder, however.

Edited by Switch

I like rares but it also depends what I'm getting. Like I'd rather have a CB black then an inbred Silver. But hey, thats just me.

I do like rares, because it's a challenge to get them. Plus it makes it even more fun when you get a hold of one that has a great lineage. But there are some rares I wish were a little prettier. I don't like rares just because they're rare. I have a preference with them. Such as silvers; silvers are beautiful~

Edited by Violletta

I do like rares, because it's a challenge to get them. Plus it makes it even more fun when you get a hold of one that has a great lineage. But there are some rares I wish were a little prettier. I don't like rares just because they're rare. I have a preference with them. Such as silvers; silvers are beautiful~

Silvers are such a nostalgic factor for me. <3 I love them.

Depends on the rare, I suppose. Finally got a long-awaited neglected the other day, after finally catching a CB gold to trade for it. Now I would love the joy of turning one myself. I have a few golds, but I can take or leave those, obviously, as I would rather have the neglected, and traded the first CB gold I ever caught for my first neglected. xd.png

I hope to one day get myself a Neglected through experimentation. Not now; I'm not ready to pursue that project yet.

They're pretty cool. I don't love them for the fact that they are rare, but I wouldn't mind having more of the original Metallics.

I have always loved the BBWs, Horse Dragons, Seawyrm Pymies, and the Water Dragons (I suppose even more after their sprite change).

I like some rares, but it depends on the sprite. I don't like dragons purely because they're rare. ^^

It's a shame because some of the ones I really like are rare and makes it hard for me to boost their numbers on my scroll. D:

@ below: ogodyes. ;u; And golden wyverns too! (though... some people still say they're not rare? xP) Lols, balloon babehs are cute! Especially during the last Christmas. ;p

Edited by Varekis

I like some rares, but it depends on the sprite. I don't like dragons purely because they're rare. ^^

It's a shame because some of the ones I really like are rare and makes it hard for me to boost their numbers on my scroll. D:

I have that feeling, too. biggrin.gif Magmassss. Y u so mean? ;_;.

And some dragons I don't have sprites/babies of because they're ugly/common. (ballons).