MikaIkeda

How'd you get your first rare?

My first rare dragon was my Ice, and it was gifted to me by a very nice person on a different forum. I believe it was my eighth dragon, and I was pretty new when I got it. I was so excited about it, and I still treasure it. happy.gif

Mine was a CB Gold I caught in January of '09. I caught her myself on a old piece of crap Dell Laptop. wub.gif I've yet to catch another gold myself. xd.png

My first rare was an inbred Thunder that I got off the AP in 2010. I did not freeze it (it was my first rare!), and I still sometimes breed it to drop other inbred Thunder eggs into the AP, knowing the more exclusive collectors will throw them back, thus leaving them for newbies/slower clickers/those who have none or don't care about lineage.

My first rare I caught was a CB Gold Wyvern off AP first day I started playing. smile.gif I actually mistook it for a gold dragon because I was taking in too much info from wikia xd.png I did mistake a pillow egg for a Cheese egg as well, haha.

Mine was a CB Thunder I got back in February 2010 caught it from the AP :3

Edited by lollipop00

My first rare was a CB holly. I joined DC in mid-December 2007, and when Christmas day came around I had a hunch there would be some special release egg so I sat around refreshing and waiting. I ended up being right.

I believe my first one was a CB Thunder, but I can't quite remember if I caught it in the AP, the cave or if I was gifted it...it was ages ago, I don't think there were biomes yet.

My first rare was a CB Gold I somehow managed to catch after playing only a month or so back in 2008, my 10th dragon. I had a very slow computer, on dial-up. Still can't believe I managed to get her LOL

Well my first rare hands down is my cb gold in 2008. Now as to how I got it I think it was in the drops --DC was a lot different back then. Or it could have been in the AP, I think tho it was in the drops, smile.gif

Traded a CB black for a CB Vamp and almost at the exact same time,

snatched a CB purple dino from the cave. Luck was

in my favor

Have found an ice egg in the cave. I was so exited when I understood that I really got an egg, not a text that "it was taken by somebody else" biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure my first STACK of rares came from Syphoneira, who was totally awesome to me while I was a newbie. :3 At some point in there I also caught my first CB Ice in the cave out of nowhere.

I was gifted. PF13 gave me my first silver and I've traded it's babies to get golds and shimmers for myself.

Huh... it's been years since I've got my first rare, but I do believe that my first rare was an ALT black dragon? Of course then I didn't really know how rare it was. I got it completely by chance in breeding ohmy.gif

I was 7. Or 8... And it was before I joined the forums, and I caught, erm. I actually forgot, but I think it was a CB Paper dragon?