MikaIkeda

How'd you get your first rare?

My first rare was my Val '09 shortly after I joined DC. If not counting holidays, my first actual rare was a Blue Dino^^

My first rare was a paper egg that I somehow caught. All the other rares that I have were either gifts or from the departure thread.

First rare was a gold and I was gifted it.

My first rare was a CB Gold, caught in the cave at 4:15pm (I still remember the time laugh.gif ).

My first rare was an ice, which I somehow snagged in the AP.

Edited by 102911chu

I'm pretty sure the fist rare dragon I got was a Thunder... and that I picked up in the cave. :D

My first rare was a Vampire, I grabbed it from the AP. Actually it was one of my first four eggs :'D

My very first rare? That was a short gen Gold and I got it via ap trading. xd.png Adrenalin rush times that were. haha

My first rare dragon(s) were the 2011 Christmas dragons. I picked up the CB eggs in the AP ( I think I did anyway) instead of the biomes.

My first couple of rares, actually, were all gifts. I got them when I was a newbie, and I was (am) a terrible catcher. biggrin.gif /boringanswer

My first rare was a gold wyvern. It was "gift glomped" to me when I joined the forums. A little later I got my hands on a shimmer which I traded for a gold hatchie.

Tbh I don't remember if this was *exactly* my first, but one of my firsts was a silver egg that I had to catch the pre-teleport way from a kind user, through the AP biggrin.gif I actually missed one and then had to try for another, if I'm remembering right!! Teleport is *much* better.

My first rare was a silver, Jana Veda. I think I got her through TGT - I honestly don't remember anymore, but I certainly do remember getting gifted things from TGT smile.gif

My first rare was an Ice. I don't remember where i got him from though: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vSPs

Edit: but then again, what was considered rare back in 2009?

Edited by xeyla

My first rare was a alt black, I hatched it without even knowing alts existed. So yeah, my first rare and black was an alt.

My first rare was a fluke silver. It was a week or two into playing, I was adopting my second or third batch of eggs. Went to the AP and started picking up eggs I didn't have. I just so happened to speed click a silver. Something went off in my brain after I got it that it must be really rare, because I noticed the difference between silver and white and had never seen an egg like it while stalking the AP after that. I still have no idea how I got him in a crowded AP before biomes were introduced to distract some of the competition... while not even knowing that the egg was rare.

Edited by Luckyclaw

My first rare was a Chicken and I got her in the cave, wayyy back on October 25th, 2008. I had been playing for less than two weeks.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3bR9

my first rare was a gold snatched from the AP. i had only been playing for a week or so, i think it was in my second batch of eggs ("drakan" i tried using as a surname for my scroll but quickly got bored of it)...there was no lineage viewer back then, and i later found out she had a gold x white spiral lineage, which made her a very lucky catch.