creepado

Slender

Slender, a free,simple,but an EXTREMELY terrifying game.Your in a forest,in the dark, with a flashlight.You have to find 8 peices of paper.You find a bathroom place,you go in it.You look through a door.Suddenly you hear scary music,you freak out.It's a terrifying figure:The Slender man.You hear static.You run out, freaking out like crazy.after about a minute you look behind you and you see the terrifying figure in the trees,with mind-wrenching music.You run again, you hear loud static, look behind you,then it is right there.You get killed ingame,leaving you terrified in your seat.

Have you ever played slender and got killed before you got the first paper?Have any experiences that you want to share?Or do you want to give some advice?

This is the topic to talk about slender.

Edited by creepado

The game was scary to me on my first watch, but after that I slowly got used to it.

And THEN 20 Dollar Mode happened and I never took the game seriously ever again. |D

The only thing about the game I can't stand is the screeching sound that happens when you lose, but only because I am really sensitive to loud noises and it gives me a bad jolt every time, so I have to mute it.

I have no idea why but I cannot play this game. It terrifies me beyond reason. Maybe it's because walking around in a dark forest with only a flashlight is similar to a worst nightmare and then to have some creepy man without a face following you makes things a thousand times worse.

The music really doesn't help either and I think that it what freaks me out the most. ;~; Meeehhh

As for tips: He CAN see you with the flashlight off. It's best to just keep it on so you can see. Running all the time or walking all the time is not a good idea. It's best to run in short bursts and take your time. Don't ever turn all the way around. He's most likely behind you. He can't move when you watch him though so the it's best to get a good distance away and walk backwards. Also if there's a note in the house make sure to get it BEFORE the 5th or 6th note. He can teleport after that and the house is the worst place to be when that happens. (It's also the scariest part for me ;~;)

Edited by SapphirexD

Okay, I just... I'm too scared to watch it on YouTube! I don't know why, but I searched it and got freaked out all of a sudden and searched Pokemon emerald Dx how do the makers of this game stand it...?

Okay, I just... I'm too scared to watch it on YouTube! I don't know why, but I searched it and got freaked out all of a sudden and searched Pokemon emerald Dx how do the makers of this game stand it...?

The creators of the game must see it in a coding perspective...But they must of gotten freaked out when they tested it out by playing it...

I downloaded it after I watched PewDiePie scare the heck out of himself while playing it, but for some reason my computer hates the game and won't let me click on the notes. sad.gif

I downloaded it after I watched PewDiePie scare the heck out of himself while playing it...

*brofist*

Yeah, I've played Slender. It scares the living hell out o me every time, mainly because I'm easily scared by jumpscares. Plus, I'm a minor (14). I know what Slenderman does, and that's what makes that game so much more scary for me. I've managed to get 5/8, but then, the freak teleported in front of me. D;

Also, censorkip.gif the bathhouse. Seriously.

I watched a video of it, doesn't seem that terrifying.

...At least not until the person got 5 pages, then cue the random static.

Scary?

Nah.

user posted image

That reminds me of another character...

Anyway...

My freind dared me to play it...I dont wanna play it one bit... sad.gif

Im not good one TEENY bit with pop out scary, but im ABSOLUTELY CALM with blood and gore...

That reminds me of another character...

Anyway...

My freind dared me to play it...I dont wanna play it one bit... sad.gif

Im not good one TEENY bit with pop out scary, but im ABSOLUTELY CALM with blood and gore...

You should play it anyway. At least once. xd.png My problem is that I love being scared -w- But then when I play the game I ask myself why in the world I'm playing it. I'm always paranoid for hours afterwards.

I should, watch it xd.png okay, I will.

EDIT: honestly, OT SCARY. Don't go into that little shack and yo fine! I'm up to the 4th page, not creeped a bit.

EDIT EDIT: okay. I've seen him. HE IS FRKIN NOT SCARY! How is he? I mean. When he gets you, all you see is his face...?

Edited by girlfairy76

I should, watch it xd.png okay, I will.

EDIT: honestly, OT SCARY. Don't go into that little shack and yo fine! I'm up to the 4th page, not creeped a bit.

EDIT EDIT: okay. I've seen him. HE IS FRKIN NOT SCARY! How is he? I mean. When he gets you, all you see is his face...?

Is your volume on?

If so.... wow...Unless you dont know what he actualy can do to you...In real life i mean...The game is based off a legend/myth afterall...

TIP IF YOUR SCARED AFTER PLAYING IT: Go to gooogle images and look at kittens or puppies!

EDIT: I CANT EVEN FIND A DOWNLOAD LINK!!!!!ARRGH!!!I WANNA PLAY!!!

EDIT2:i got a good download link but its taking forever to download..

Edited by creepado

Slender man isn't really what I'd call a "real legend/myth" considering the Slender Man stories originated in 2009.

Really? I thought it originated way earlier than that...

user posted image

Creepy?

I don't think so.

!

SLENDERMAN PLAYS SLENDER.

Edited by creepado

yup.

And its abit scaryer when you are the only one in the house or when everyone else is asleep.

Don't get what everyone is so freaked out about o.o Let's all just get some Lavender town music! But, if you think it's scary, play away. Of its scary, why play it? Trust me, I never went into the haunted mansion in D/P/PL ever since I saw a ghost in the dining room. I just. Didn't go there ever again! But, f you insist on playing it to make you scared some more, go ahead. And I have the feeling I'm younger than most of you T.T

Don't get what everyone is so freaked out about o.o Let's all just get some Lavender town music! But, if you think it's scary, play away. Of its scary, why play it? Trust me, I never went into the haunted mansion in D/P/PL ever since I saw a ghost in the dining room. I just. Didn't go there ever again! But, f you insist on playing it to make you scared some more, go ahead. And I have the feeling I'm younger than most of you T.T

You are. But seriously, there's a reason that horror is such a successful genre.

It's scary because you never know where the slender man is. you might turn around... and he's right there! You will hear horrible sound affects, causing a real bad fright. You then get scared because you dont want to get another bad fright. Then the frights get worse the more scared you are before hand.

The magority of people played it because someone dared/asked them to.

PS: lavender town music in reverse= beautiful to my ears.

Edited by creepado

Well, I wouldnt be able to hear it T_T and im sorry, but you CANT dare me! I dont have speakers. I mean, i do, but the computer is broken adnd if i put speakers/earpiece it wont work. The computer wont recgonize it!

PS: Normal Lavebnder town musics: Cursed and Curse is gone= HEADACHE

I don't wanna play it either.But I'll have to at some point...