loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

It seems their breeding rate improved a bit. ^^"

Out of my last 80+ breedings a few days ago, at least 10 fails were produced. tongue.gif No shiny however. ^^"

i just saw an increase in breeding last night.... i myself bred 6 tins & 4 tinkins out of 14 pairs o.O

Looks like tinsels are making a comeback now, judging from my own breeding and a tremendous increase in the trading section. I manage to breed most of my common tinsels but those with uncommon mates are still a PITA to breed. xd.png

Bred the first Tinsel I've bred in months. ohmy.gif It's quite a nice one too. Granted, I haven't been breeding the whole of Tinsel Town religiously every week, but any time I did try them they all sulked. Looks like they're back in business, though, which is nice. I've decided to gift my newest shiny to someone I think needs a lift...

My Tinsels haven't been as forthcoming as my Metallics, but I did manage to breed and AP some of my nicest lineages, including a couple of low gen Gold Tinsels. I hope the AP hunters love them!

Edited by CDM

Hmm, sometimes they love breeding and I get a couple of eggs, sometimes they don't produce anything. I think it just varies from day to day tongue.gif

Anyone bred a tinsel within lets say, the last 12 hours or so?

Bred a couple yesterday that gave me eggs, but no eggs today. The good times over again?

Edited by CDM

I just bred about 20 tinsels just to test the theory, and got one fail and the rest was no egg, or no interest.

30 tinsels bred. Only one tinselfail dry.gif The rest, no egg or no interest mad.gif

Just went through a dozen tinsels to see if they'd produce anything for the AP, not even a single fail.

Edited by Siliskor

OMG, I just KNEW it was back when I bred nearly 50 tinsels and only got 1 tinselfail... *cries*

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

I bred one gold tinsel and got almost 8 no interest

bred 22 Metallics - not a single egg at all

bred 52 Tinsels - and got 3 Tinsel Kin

well, it was short and sweet while it lasted *sigh* glad i have other lineage projects that i can occupy myself with until the ratios reset again. thoguh i was hoping the good breeding woudl hold out until May

Aaaand the door of the Metallic Breeding Flood of 2013 swings shut with a resounding clang.

Just bred a handful of Tinsels and nothing.

Well, at least I was able to squeeze 3 Tinsels out of my 2nd Gen while it lasted. *sigh*

Hopefully the metallics will still be feeling a bit frisky for a while longer. I really really want to get some of my Even Gen lines a bit further until I have to wait another year or so. DX

No tinsels from my 20 either sad.gif

Darn it, it's gonna take a looong time to fill an IOU I have now

Just tried 28 Metals and 2 more Tinsels - got absolutely NOTHING - 2 not interested and all the rest no eggs.