loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

very pretty lineage Shoved.

currentlybreeding my Tins and dealing with being egglocked. these are my stats so far, and i'm very happy.

6 Golds - 0 eggs

11 Silvers - 1 TFs, 1 Tinsel

19 Bronze - 1 TF, 3 Tinsels

will update as i get more. 1 bronze was to complete a trade i had set up a few months ago, the other two are up for trade (hopefully to get some eggs for Secret Santa smile.gif )

Edited by Red2111

No Tins for me, either, but I did get 6 or 7 Tinsel-kin--which I then AP'd.

I bred one Silver Tinsel over a week ago, but that was the first one in over 4 months.

Don't show much intrest in each other?

Don't show intrest...?

You guys just gave me an egg last week. And now you're like... Nawww.

Ohh, Tinsels. You confound me.

ive got 3 more tinsels now after my hatchies grow up so we shall see if the new blood helps

I finally bred this gorgeous bronze arrow from both Frilled lines. The first offspring I ended up trading for and regretting it long ago :( They haven't bred for 5 months and I really wasn't expecting any of my tinsels to breed but this pairing did!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h03ef

Frills always look so nice with bronze tinsels. :) Some of those dragons in the lineage have really lovely names (oh, the puns)! The name you gave the resulting arrowhead baby is really nice, too. Fitting. :D

I have a hard time breeding my tinsel too sad.gif

I breed it constantly but date from its last child Nov.8th, 2012 till now I haven't got a single egg. (I keep all of the children from this pair). And the second-to-last-child was born on Jun.10th, 2012. And all except their first one are tinsel fails sad.gif What am I suppose to do with you my tinsel sad.gif Apparently mama's-genes are stronger than papa's-genes.

This tinsel pair is as hard to breed egg as my metallic pairs..... did the breeding success rate changed or not? I haven't seen many tinsel in AP lately, why can't the success rate stay the same for tinsel? They are not metallic after all.

Edited by cucu8873

I just bred a Bronze tinsel. o.O I'd forgotten what they looked like!

Still, that's one more IOU scratched off. =3

I have four tinsels only one of which is worth breeding. So far I haven't had a success out of 5 tries.

I bred all my Tinsels yesterday and today. Out of 110 Tinsels, I got 13 Tinselfails, and 4 Tinsels.

Better than zero, that's for sure! My first Tinsels since May! But still very frustrating, as my Tinsel-based lineage is on hold indefinitely...

Bred them again today. 2 Tinsels, both Bronzes, and about 10 Tinsel-fails, almost all (if not all) from the Bronzes.

Come on, guys!

Bred some tinsels today and only got one tinselkin. Oh tinsels, I gave you some of the names from my favourite collection of names and now I can't even get babies from you to carry on your legacies. D8>

Four Tinsel-kin today. No one else decided to produce anything.

I have, um, 46? tinsels, and they generally produce 2 tinsel eggs per week. Not the best odds..

About a week or two ago I bred all my tinsels. I got 1 tinsel fail (I forget from which parent) and 1 of my silvers managed to produce an egg.

Breeding tinsels used to be fun. I think today will be the last time I go through mine. Several fail eggs, & one of those was immediately vamped... dry.gif My tins can join the rest of my non-breeding scroll.

The metal breeding ratios are skewed and screwed. I keep sayin'. sad.gif

My tinsel grew up February 7 2012. I breed it to holidays when ever it can breed. It has never produced a single egg.... *Sigh*

Bred all mine, no eggs. As usual. Some people seem to be having a bit more success, but it doesn't seem to be rubbing off on me. :|

Mine used to produce like crazy... but in the past 6 months, nothing. sad.gif

Bred 3 tinsels today. One got autoed (suits me that a 3rd gen gold doctored would produce when I'm locked and just "giving it a try") xd.png.

Anyways, it was nice to have them breed something aside from greenwing tinselfails. smile.gif

Bred 8 Tinsel-kin and one Gold Tinsel egg (which I gifted to a friend.) I'm actually pretty pleased. Would have been nice to get more Tins instead of Tin-kin, but I'm not that upset about it this time.

ive gotten gold tinsel eggs 2 weeks in a row from one tinsel x winter magi pair but i know that lucks not gonna hold out xd.png