ValidEmotions

Something in the Night (OOC Thread)

That works. I'm gonna put in a time skip to lunch and maybe we could have the group gather at a table. That'll open the door for where - when - Leona and Rose disappeared to and what they saw.

Sorry it's a bit later than I planned to have a post up.

Okay, looks like I'm waiting for Coral before making my post. I've got finals coming up in less than a month and a 4-5 page essay to work on that's due in about a week. My post will be a bit slow in the coming but it will come as soon as I have the ability to type it up.

Okay, looks like I'm waiting for Coral before making my post. I've got finals coming up in less than a month and a 4-5 page essay to work on that's due in about a week. My post will be a bit slow in the coming but it will come as soon as I have the ability to type it up.

Oh, I'm so sorry! I went away for a week, and afterwards I just kept forgetting to pop back inn here and check if something happened :/ I'll get something up today or tomorrow morning. I just have a couple other things to do before I write a post.

Just bumping this up before it dissapears off screen.

Spirit Week Themes

Aliens

Bizarre Creatures

Disney

Pixar

Boys vs Girls

Please, feel free to voice your ideas for themes and I'll add them to the list here.

We can have a general theme for the week or we can go with separate themes for each day. Which would you guys prefer?

Also, in way of deciding, we can vote for up to three themes. I ask that you PM me your votes and I'll post the results into a new reply.

Thank you.

Bump.

I'm going to see what I can do in order to push the plot forward over the next couple of days. I know there's school for you guys, Shadow and Coral. I've also got work here and there then my own summer classes begin on the 10th of this month.

Made my post, got exams in the last term of school, might not be as active on the whole...

That's okay Shadow. I'll get my own post up tomorrow before work. I'm hitting a bit of writer's block and currently obsessed with drawing dragons again x3

Yeah, sorry for making you guys wait, I got kicked out to an island without internett for a while. But I've got something up now, and I thought you'd like to know that as of friday, I'll be gone for a good two weeks. I'm working in the mountains(again without nett access) My summer's tend to be very hectic and I have less computer time, but I'm trying my hardest to remember to check DC. This RP is kinda the only thing I do on the site so I have an annoying habit of forgetting to pop inn :s But from July 7th I'll atleast have access, and that's a start tongue.gif