ValidEmotions

Something in the Night (OOC Thread)

I'm here I'm here I posted ;n;

3 People... Hrm... Would you guys prefer that the RP jumps past school more towards the early evening? Close to when the Nightmares show up for the night?

Alright. Let me get some posts updated and I'll post something tomorrow or Sunday.

EDIT: Changed the time to the evening and I added the Boar-Horse to the list of Nightmares as a Lead Nightmare. I don't want it appearing just yet. Not until the second or third night in the RP. However, sometime in the current night (RP time) I will drop a hint or two pertaining to the disappeared humans. That should invoke a bit of a jump start to the plot. Hopefully.

Edited by Narvix

Wasn't quite sure on how to go about with a sudden time jump as students were in the middle of a few different things at school. So I just focused on Marcos briefly and then skipped to the appropriate time chosen for the first night.

Sorry for the hideously long post, I ended up rambling and then wasn't sure where to stop, ha.

It's all good smile.gif Though, I need to ask. Who's Cora talking to at the end of your post? I feel like it's my two but I could be wrong.

Oh, yes, it's Dax and Marcos. c:

Yes smile.gif You can still join. Sorry, I've been a bit busy with some school stuff and a recent personal issue that's taken up my family's attention for a full week. I'm gonna attempt getting back to the RPs tomorrow since I've only got one hour long class to attend to and little homework.

Okay, awesome.

Username: Silver_Voices

Name: Jessica 'Carlie' Sailors

Age/Grade: 17 (Senior)

Appearance: [1] , [2] , and [3] with redish brown eyes.

If you didn't know her, at first glance you'd assume Carlie was a boy, but a very pretty boy. Short black hair and sharp, thin, dark eyebrows above defined auburnish-red eyes, and perfect, light tan skin make up her face, while baggy clothing cloak her slim yet definitely feminine body. A hoodie almost always covers her features, contributing to the 'boyish' look. Oversized dark sweat pants hide her toned legs, and more often than not she wears some classic red converse.

She often wears [this outfit].

Personality: Headstrong and independant to a fault, Carlie only does anything if she can do it her own way. Her most constant companions are male, though she isn't unfriendly towards her own gender. Having grown up in a house full of boys, she is accustomed to not being around girls too much. Also, the fact that she is a little rough doesn't contribute to a 'feminine' reputation. She acts more like a boy than anything else, due to her family situation. Though she tries to kept a brave face, she will cry if she is pushed over the edge, In this case, it would be wise to stay far away from her, as she will lash out at whoever comes close, regardless as to the identity of said person.

History: Carlie was born on August 3rd, premature by two months. Her mother died just moments after she was born, which left her, as a female infant, in a house of five older brothers and a mourning father. She was practically raised by the three eldest, and they did nothing to try to establish a feminine side of her. When she was older she was used to the rough boyish behaviour they constantly displayed with each other, eventually joining in when she was able. Her brothers all moved out when they got of age, leaving her with her father. Shortly after that, he had a heart attack while she was at school and died instantly. She lives alone in the house now, her neighbors checking in on her once a week. She has never been involved in a romantic relationship, claiming they caused 'too much drama' and she 'wasn't into that stuff'. In her future, however... Well, we'll see.

Ability: Weapons Mastery: The ability to understand and operate any weapon she lays her hands on. The moment she touches a weapon, she gains the attributes to be able to use it. Whether that be knowledge, strength, endurance, anything. She is able to wield the weapon at a master's level. However, all new attributes are lost as soon as contact with the weapon is severed. In order to use this ability, she has to have a weapon to use in the first place.

Other: Her mark is [this] wrapped around her wrist. She passes it off as henna to avoid questions. Running out of time...

smile.gif Alright. Not bad. I like her ability. Carlie's accepted. I'll add her profile to the list. Do you need a summary of what's happened so far?

Thanks. I think I got it. smile.gif Is it all right if I have her join Jason at the school? She'd likely be one of the 'shoo-ins' for this.

Sure, she can do that though, he's at the park by the school. That's where they meet. smile.gif He's just going to be sitting in one of the swings. I'll be making my post real soon. I just gotta get a start on my homework first.

Sorry, I kind of *cough cough* got grounded for a few days there. All better now. ^^ I'm about to put up a post.

Yes smile.gif You can still join.

I shall assume that the answer is yes... Why don't you start a character form and then we'll see what Narvix says?

Ah, yes, thank you Silver. Artemis, the thread is still open to new posters smile.gif I hardly ever deny new posters/characters as I would prefer for my thread to grow and see what others write.

I like your characters though, I would prefer that you put at least a decent paragraph in each of their histories. And, with Denise, I want more of an elaboration with her power. What can she do exactly?