NyxLilium

Anime!

Yes pls I want that HF route movie xd.png

Anyone know when it's coming out? I haven't heard any news so far but I haven't looked that hard yet.

Also I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin for the first time and I rather like it. I think more shows should take place in the Meiji era haha~

Yeah, Ruroni Kenshin's an awesome anime! *sings Freckles (the first opening theme for Ruroni Kenshin)* If you like historical fantasy, check out Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. It deals with the Shinshengumi.

Edited by GuardianOfBelief

Fate zero -HHHNNNGGGGG, I loved it

Fate stay night UBW remake - omg. Perfect art, but I dropped since there was a lot of novel stuff that I wasn't getting. Will pick up after I finish the VN

C: interesting little anime, fun to watch but not the best

Railgun + index, omg fanservicd inbound, I didn't like these two, but hnng, accelerator too good sad.gif (hype since he's getting his own anime!)

Summer wars: amazing, loved it... But lol @ training martial arts IRL helping win an online tournament controlled by a keyboard

All Miyazaki = <3, especially mononoke, castle in the sky, and Howl's moving castle.

FMA brotherhood: amazing stuff, sad it's over though :'(, the best long running anime I've seen so far

Spice and wolf: my avatar and signature are enough

Host club : This one is INSANELY cute, and I love it.

Toradora:Taiga >Minori

SAO: first season was OK, second season was stupid, especially with all the "questionable" scenes that were honestly just stupid.

There are definitely more... But I can't think of them atm

I love Spice and Wolf! I have the first season on DVD and a Holo plushie. Do you ship Holo and Lawrence? I do.

Oh well hm... I don't watch Shoujo much, but I do watch shounen and seinen, so honestly I guess I'll just list off what I like and what they are categorized as xd.png

-Fate/Stay Night (shounen) (and related works, ex: Fate/Zero (seinen))

-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(Shounen)

-Code Geass is pretty cool (And I don't know what it is categorized as)

-Kino's Journey (Uuuh no idea what category)

-Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Seinen)

-D. Gray Man (Shounen)

-Baccano!/Durarara!! (Seinen(?))

Wait a minute hold on.... Is this what we've watched or what we like? 0w0 If its what I've watched this list is going to take forever >w> I'll just... stop here for now.

My obsession currently is the Fate series, so it makes me happy that I see the person above has watched some of it (even if it was the DEEN version, which was overall kinda meh compared to the novel) (In my opinion of course. And also it came out in 2006 so the animation wasn't as nice as the ONE THAT JUST ENDED *sobs*)

Alright I'm done. I've gone a little crazy ha xd.png Its early for me, so forgive my weirdness.

I thought Puella Magi Madoka Magica was a Maho(u) Shoujo (magical girl) anime.

I thought Puella Magi Madoka Magica was a Maho(u) Shoujo (magical girl) anime.

it's both. The genre is magical girl, the demographic is seinen. seinen just means its target audience is teenage boys to adult men. it can be a variety of genres.

Edited by Switch

The only ones I have myself watching over and over again is Clannad Series, Paradise Kiss, Escaflowne, Noein, Bleach, Naruto, The Gokusen, Ramen Fighter Miki and Attack on Titan.

I'm currently in the middle of The Irregular Magic High School. All of the sibling love. Pppff.

And then, I'm still working on Madoka Magi.

Just finished Sinbad and K. K was freaking good.

i'm kinda thinking that Soul Eater is my absolute favourite anime. I'm rewatching it again. And it's the reason I'm now buying the manga.

Gonna check out Death Note at some point too. Though the bar's been set pretty high fur me, I hear it's good!

I'm currently in the middle of The Irregular Magic High School. All of the sibling love. Pppff.

Oh you have not seen anything yet!

I'm currently rewatching (on and off) Haikyuu and Devil is a part timer.

Of the new season I'm watching Drifters, Keijo!!!!!!!! and Haikyuu S3. Also One Piece. Also got the Death Parade OP stuck in my head.

Hi, absolute Matsu trash here.

I'm absolutely obsessed with Osomatsu-san. It's been my persistent special interest for several months now; whatever I may be currently focusing on, I'll always come back to these six trash children eventually.

My favorites are the older trio; Oso, Kara and Choro. I'm also a shameless Atsushi fangirl.

Code Geass is coming back for a third season!

user posted image