pinkgothic

Eggs you abandoned yourself

Changing the message would e a great help - since the egg is technically 'there' but not wanted over an egg that is now 'no longer there' because someone else was faster and grabbed it before you.

whether a marked abandoned egg is a set feature or a BSA I would like that implemented somehow also, whether a square like the BSA suggests or just a faded version of the egg like rejected mates to show you rejected that egg previously.

Thanks for digging this up, Socky!

I actually like this; a different message would be helpful, as you may not be sure if that White's just been picked up before you got to it until you go back to see it's still there, lol, and when there are a number of the same egg present (all messy/unsuitable, drat it!) it would be nice to see them marked by any method.

Hi, KuroYukia,

somewhere there was a suggestion/request for an egg-locked/auto-abandon warning.

Personally, I make sure to check - even if I'm sure I have room - by clicking on my Trophy, just to be certain.

If you only have one scroll page up, it's easy to just go through 'Dragons' at the top of the page and then back up onto your breeding page again.

I would love to implement #2 right now.

Hunting for Vals and I have picked up some of the same eggs three times. I'd love for the ones I've already tossed back to be visually different from the ones I haven't already looked at.

I would love some way to distinguish eggs that I've already checked and re-abandoned from eggs I haven't caught yet. Especially during a Holiday breeding cycle when there might be 4 eggs of the same breeding in the AP at the same time.

Yesterday during hunting I'm sure I picked up the same egg or it's sibling at least a dozen times, and that gets old fast because my computer is so slow. Being able to see which eggs I've caught and thrown back would be so very helpful.

Yes, please. Both #1 and #2. I'd also like to add a feature that permanently blocks you from picking up an egg you've abandoned three times thus far. Getting the same egg time and again and yet again can be a little discouraging.

I don't care how, but PLEASE some way to identify the eggs you already looked at. I don't actually want to block them completely, as there have been occasions I've put one back and then thought ACTUALLY, I could DO something with that, so if I see it again... xd.png