Sign in to follow this  
MissDarkCeltic18

~ Hetaoni (Hetalia Role Play) ~

South Africa slammed the door shut once everyone was inside. He then proceeded to slide down it to sit in front of it. "Phew." His heart was hammering in his chest and he was sweating. His legs were shaking slightly. After a couple of moment's rest, he shook his head and got up. "What's this?" he asked, looking over the heads of the two girls. It was a piece of paper with nation names on it. Old nations, huh? He tilted his head slightly. The old nations seemed to have been in here too. That was... well. That was something. "So, we've gotta get out of here," he said, coming away from his peering state. "Any ideas?"

"I have no idea." Ireland admitted. She was distraught at finding her brothers name on the paper. Belarus then finally made the connection. "The old England was your brother?" she asked. She saw Ireland slide down against the wall and cover her head. "Maybe they left something behind before they passed." Belarus said. Belarus started to look around the safe room looking for anything of use or something that the old nations had. Fae chirped and flew around the room.

Hungry was never one to feel sympathy for others. She was never that social either. But when she saw Ireland, she couldn't help but feel bad. At least just a little.

"-Uh, hey Ireland...I know it looks bad... But I’m sure everything will be fine." She said trying her best to comfort her. But she was never very good at doing so.

"Whatever that thing was I bet it killed off the previous nations somehow. So does that mean it's a nation itself? No, that thing didn't even in the least bit represent a human. But what could it be...?" Hungry thought to herself. She was snapped out of her thoughts where there was a loud banging at the door.

Ireland started to shake violently at the thought of her baby brother being dead. She bit her lip pretty hard and it started to bleed a little bit. Belarus brought up her daggers and looked at the door. She was ready to fight and tear apart the creature. She was scared as heck like Ireland, but she did not want to show her fear so easily. Fae chirped and landed near Ireland. Silent tears fell down her face as she kept her face covered.

Hungry drew her bow, and pointed it at the door, just in case. It had to leave after a while right?

There were no windows or other doors in the room, so here was where they had to hold out until it left. It still shook her inside. It scared her, it really did. Fear was something she didn't feel often, but when she did she would slightly panic.

Edited by Shyrus

((Um Shyrus, it's a steel door.))

"Hungary it's a steel door. Of course it won't come in." Belarus said as the pounding continued. She got her daggers ready to attack the creature. Ireland then noticed something. "Guys... I don't think that's the creature pounding on the door." she finally said. She peeked out from behind her hands.

(Oh, sorry. I didn't relize. want me to delete that post?)

America walked towards the list and noticed the names on it. " Wait a second...." she thought as she looked at the names then she noticed one particular name. "Alfred F. Jones.....?" America said as she remembered her boss saying of that name. " That's the real America?" she asked anyone who knows of the original personified nations.

Romania tried to figure out any ideas to get out or destroy the creatures. "Anyone got any ideas of how we could get out or beat those things??" he asked as looked at the others. Romania then heard the pounding too. He then got the rapier out just in case.

Edited by MissLightCeltic18

Sign in to follow this