TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

I just found something with the web URL for the scroll organization and I'm not sure if it was on purpose or what, but if you have dragons/#,#,5 then it puts all of your eggs and hatchlings at the end of your scroll and orders them by age.

Wow, I'm finding more! dragons/#,#,6 orders them as if your settings are for them all to be ordered by breed without the hatchlings and eggs at the top.

dragons/#,#,7 does the same as 6 but backwards.

Not sure what 8 did, order wise, but it did something for sure.

Not sure what exactly 9 did either, but now my dragons are kinda ordered backwards with my eggs right in the middle. xP

Anything above 9 just goes to your dragons.

That's how the quick sort functions work. You can easily choose what you want from the two bars and those numbers pop up automatically. The quick sort bars are under your trophies and the other one is above the 'next' and 'last' and such buttons for going through pages. :3

OMFG. Looks like the summon scaling thingie actually did the trick for me. I just successfully summoned my first GON after more than two years of failure! Wheeeeeeee, I am so damn excited right now. biggrin.gif

Thanks so much for the awesome updates!

I just summoned my first GON egg. Thanks for the awesome updates!

Also, I noticed that when I tried to grab an egg in the AP, it told me the egg didn't exist, but I plugged the code into a lineage viewer and it showed up. I was wondering if that's a glitch?

Thank-you TJ! *Squee* I love the updates and I can't wait to put them to use.

That's how the quick sort functions work. You can easily choose what you want from the two bars and those numbers pop up automatically. The quick sort bars are under your trophies and the other one is above the 'next' and 'last' and such buttons for going through pages. :3

Oh, I know that, but there are extra URLs that aren't set as any options or anything...

The extra numbers are different sorting...

#1 = Page you're on

#2 = Dragons being shown

#3 = Sort order

If you go above the shown four on the #2, it doesn't do anything, but if you go above the shown four on the #3, it gives you other sortings that aren't found any way else. I can set you up with a link so I can show you if you aren't quite getting what I'm saying...

Thanks for the new updates!

I do have a request, that don't know if it has been mentioned before or not. Looking at the actions log there is no indication of am or pm on the time stamp and you are locked into eastern timezone with no way to change it to your local time. Could those be looked at please?

Ummm... I tried to click on a couple eggs on the AP and as I didn't get them, I got the message "Sorry, that egg/hatchling does not appear to exist. "

It did exist! Why the change in the message?

That also happened to me a few times :/ hopefully it can be fixed.

I really like this update ^-^ it makes things easier <3

The eggs have longer codes? blink.gif

It appears to me when I put my mouse over them.

the egg's codes are still just 5 letters long. the real code is between the /abandoned/ and the /weirdlongcodehere in the URL

Got internet access just in time! biggrin.gif Thanks for all of the awesome updates TJ!

Very nice! I'll have to go check the real Dino Cave now! biggrin.gif

Thank you, TJ!

love the new additions!

held my breath as I went to summon

12 magmas, 10 icicles and 12 thunders.....still failed dry.gif

so my 2nd GoN still eludes me xd.png

the egg's codes are still just 5 letters long. the real code is between the /abandoned/ and the /weirdlongcodehere in the URL

Yes I know,but why are they longer? some specific reason?

Just noticed those. Weird, they certainly weren't there this morning.

Probably to make us ask. xd.png

LOVING the ability to show only which dragons are available for BSA, and in the order in which they're available. Saves me the headache of having to scroll and click (thanks for making me lazy, TJ).

Now if only I could mass move dragons in alt custom sort... *ducks and runs from TJ's rotten tomato missiles*

Seriously, thank you, TJ, for continuously improving on your game, and not asking much back from us except a small amount of appreciation and a lot of fun playing. You get that from me.

To prevent a loophole. I explained it in a help thread, too lazy to now. |D

Thanks for making the Social Media buttons optional smile.gif

I love the 1960s skin! Definitely will be using it for a while. The white looks a little strange on it to me, though; it almost seems like it should be *slightly* cream-colored.

Edited by Dawnwing

its to prevent a loophole in catching a re-abandoned egg by refreshing the page you get click on an egg. now each time an egg is abandoned it has a new code behind it.

despite refresh catching on the AP being disabled, i found that it could still happen if you clicked on the egg while it was sitting in the AP, and missed it. if you kept refreshing the page and by chance that the person reabandons it, you could get it that way

Edited by ParticleSoup

You SO ROCK TJ !!!! biggrin.gif The Filter alone is the BOMB!!! Thank You for ALL the new update's!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Flipping back and forth between pages to get links (the lineage and teleport) when making trades was getting old, too. Thank you for making the lineage link available right there.