TJ09

2012-07-22 - Updates

Interesting. Sometimes I can pick up an egg from the AP and sometimes I get "This egg does not exist".

Interesting. Sometimes I can pick up an egg from the AP and sometimes I get "This egg does not exist".

Yeah, the URL's seem to be a bit funny for the AP eggs. I've gotten that error as well, and the skin gets messed up when I click on an egg from there sometimes too.

EDIT: Not to sound ungrateful. I am absolutely in loooove with the new updates. Thanks TJ. :)

Edited by Chanilove

That explains a lot xd.png I hopped onto my iPad and refreshed the original page - all of a sudden, everything's different? I was all like, wut? Did I touch something? What's happened?

Then I though, it's the new update, right? xd.png

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Haven't gotten onto the site on a computer just yet but I love the mobile site on my android so far :3 Very niiccee~

And of course, Thank you TJ~!

Edited by SapphirexD

Soooo happy to be using these! The quick sorts are soooo nice. I've been waiting for them, lol. @_@

Thanks so much, Teej. <3

biggrin.gif They're here!

Thanks for the promised updates =)

*Tweaking everything new right now*

Everything looks wonky on my iPad sad.gif

Do we not get skins too? I don't even get the old skin...

This is actually upsetting because I don't like it and I can't make it look normal. I only play on my iPad or iPhone.

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Xaesha

Thanks a bunch for the updates smile.gif I find the action log very useful and the new quick sorts and filters.

Thank you so much for the update, TJ! ^^

I really like the Dino Cave skin smile.gif

Well all the updates are very useful and cool.

D:

I love new updates and all!

But is there anyway to revert the links to grabbing eggs back to normal? (the old links did not show a 8 cryptic numbers/letters code after the egg's code... )

I'm asking because I hunt for interestingly coded eggs... and those numbers make it hard to see the codes by a glace...

(overall if the answer's no I guess I can suck it up T.T )

Edited by 626lavaheart

The possibility of suceeding summoning has increased in general, but my trios aren't willing to give me GoN at all lol

I doubt it's going to be removed, especially right after it was added. At least you can still see the code. I'm sure it'll get easier with a little practice. ^^

~

I'm playing around on the DinoCave skin. I'm not sure I really like how lineages look on it, so I may go back to default, but I love that DinoCave is an option. <3

I doubt it's going to be removed, especially right after it was added. At least you can still see the code. I'm sure it'll get easier with a little practice. ^^

~

I'm playing around on the DinoCave skin. I'm not sure I really like how lineages look on it, so I may go back to default, but I love that DinoCave is an option. <3

not removed... I would think it was caused by the new social network sharing features?

just a way to disable the sharing features personally in like "Account" tab...

mostly was wondering if there was a complete disable social network sharing button... But I haven;t been able to find one so ya......... guess I'll have to learb how to ignore those codes...

(god that's going to be hard xd.png cuz I see some of them that have interesting codes!!! (saw one with decut in it's 8 digit code ><; sooo wanted to grab it but they only show up on the sharing page sad.gif )

Apparently iPhones zoom in way too far then:

user posted image user posted image user posted image (obviously thumbnailed because huge)

But at the moment it's almost unusable. The menu is so wide it doesn't fit on the screen either. :x

iPhone 4 by the way. I know iPhone 3Gs are also comparatively low res, but I'm at work and my old phone is at home and out of power so I'd have to get there and give it some juice before I can check that for you.

Also, before anyone says to try it on a different browser app, it looks roughly the same on Chrome too.

Crossposting from here so bugs and such can stay mostly consolidated.

iPhones are kind of a mess at the moment.

The filter/sort things are very helpful. Thanks! ^^

I have like 10+ full trio sets and still couldn't summon my dang second GoN skfhskdhsj

I turned into a squealing fangirl when I saw the updates. Thank you for your hard work biggrin.gif

Ah.. the 1960s skin bugged out in the scrolling though, as if it ran out of memory to render.

The naming is also kinda bugged. Instead of seeing "ok" the K got buried under the button (text is too big for the allotted space)

Edited by Sophiera

Never mind. It's just the Black Out and Portal skins. Can work around it.

Edited by blackdragon71

Everything looks wonky on my iPad sad.gif

Do we not get skins too? I don't even get the old skin...

This is actually upsetting because I don't like it and I can't make it look normal. I only play on my iPad or iPhone.

user posted image

user posted image

Same here. Can't access the skins at all on my iPad. Other than that, thanks for the updates!