xChemi

Chemi's Art Shop

-This is a Reboot of my old art thread.

Ugh, My computer's hard drive went on me and for the longest time I browsed using my dad's laptop. But I have a new computer now and everything's working fine @.@

STREAM IS HERE: link coming soon.

About Me:

I'm just a friendly person who enjoys drawing and I have been for as long as I can remember. I love to read,write, hang out with my friends and play video games. I am on Steam and some of my favorite games are: Left 4 Dead, Portal 2 and too many more.

Anyways, feel free to send me a PM if you want to play a game or just talk. biggrin.gif

-I have a Deviant Art account, but be warned I don't usually update it anymore-since to be honest I don't really like the community.

Request/Commission Status:

**Currently wanting to draw pretty much only dragons atm i'm stuck on them as of late @.@**

Requests: Open!

Commissions: Open!

Regarding all art drawn....

I will not draw lude or inappropriate subject matter. (if you don't think its appropriate, odds are it's not.)

I am not good at drawing people (at least not good enough to do commissions of it)

I will however draw dragons and animals etc.

Prices:

None of my art is for money, I take eggs as payment.

What do I want? Well, at the moment I'm not sure so just make an offer and we'll work it out.

High Priority Eggs:-in the event you don't have CB's I will accept Nice lineages.

Low Gen Metals/Tinsels

CB Metals

Neglected

Seasonals

Stuff on the list found here: Egg List

Edited by xChemi

GIF REQUEST SLOTS:

COMMISSION SLOTS

Edited by xChemi

Oh man, I know for a fact that I am probably going to end up requesting like a bajillion gifs from here but I'm having a complete brainfart right now. ;n;

I also love your sketches, too. o3o That dagrun head

And fffffft I didn't realize you were Tobi's owner.

Edited by Switch

o.o did you see Tobi frim Cudo's thread?

x3

and that's good! I need practice making Gifs @.@ and drawing. \o/ Go ahead throw requests at meh!

Here I will make you a gif now:

-You like shiny rayquaza best right?

Edited by xChemi

o.o did you see Tobi frim Cudo's thread?

x3

and that's good! I need practice making Gifs @.@ and drawing. \o/ Go ahead throw requests at meh!

Here I will make you a gif now:

Yeah, I very distinctly remember seeing Cudo livestream her drawing Tobi.

... Mostly because she kept deleting the layer that had Tobi's clothes. xDD

And pfft believe me I want to request but I for some reason cannot think of anything. I know I've had so many moments when I'm like "WHY ISN'T THAT A GIF?!" but like I said, brainfart. D:

And yusss shiny Rayquaza. I also liek Deoxys o3o

Edited by Switch

Would you mind making a gif for me? c:

It's from The Legend of Korra, episode 3:

http://dubhappy.com/the-legend-of-korra-episode-3/

Around 9:32 to 9:35, when Naga (the white polar bear dog) roars, followed by Pabu's (the fire ferret) squeaky roar. c: Please and thank you!

Requests are still open: Leave them here and I will do them when I return.

:3

Edited by xChemi

Eep, sorry for poofing from the stream. I went to take a like, two hour nap but my alarm didn't set so I woke up way later. ;n;

Anyway, eeeeeeeeee I love the Rayquaza. <3 He looks so awesome.

I swear I'll think of a request eventually. I think I have some ideas down.

Glad to see you back in the forums. I love this gif work, although I have no idea what I want. If you are bored, do a kitty gif. I love kittttttiiiiiieessssssss o3o

Glad to see you back in the forums. I love this gif work, although I have no idea what I want. If you are bored, do a kitty gif. I love kittttttiiiiiieessssssss o3o

The Kitties you SHALL HAVE!

0-0 Gonna get some sleep though before I work on gifs~!

Hello. Took a look through your dA gallery. You've got some nice art in there. :3

Do you take commissions of anthro animals/people with animal features?

Hello. Took a look through your dA gallery. You've got some nice art in there. :3

Do you take commissions of anthro animals/people with animal features?

Depending on the character I will do anthros Just send me a picture of what you want biggrin.gif or tell me about your character

Edited by xChemi

Depending on the character I will do anthros Just send me a picture of what you want biggrin.gif

Unfortunately I don't have too many pictures of any of my characters. All I have are character sheets with as much details and specifics as I can think of. ;-;

Unfortunately I don't have too many pictures of any of my characters. All I have are character sheets with as much details and specifics as I can think of. ;-;

could always give it a shot and send me what you can? smile.gif

could always give it a shot and send me what you can? smile.gif

Okey-dokey. Here goes. x3

I'd like a picture of a hare anthro. She's my Redwall OC, Sergeant Earthpaw. Here character sheet is here. Waist-up would be fine, and no background is needed.

This is an example of a Redwall hare.

I'll gladly pay with hatchlings from your Common list, and I can also try for vampires. (My Vamps have had terrible luck turning eggs lately, though.)

unsure.gif I actually have an OC... named Tobi... that I'd love to have you draw, haha. Sorry about the name thing. @_@ I honestly didn't know about your OC. tongue.gif A friend of mine picked the name.

If you require payment from me, you can browse my scroll. :3 I can try breeding anything you'd like, or I can try to catch/hatch some commons/uncommons, within reason. I don't have the best internet connection, so catching anything too uncommon is almost impossible. happy.gif"

Anyway, Tobi's refs!

His official reference - This is mostly for markings/coloring/etc., not really body shape. happy.gif"

Here's a good reference for his body shape/anatomy/etc.

Thank you for your consideration! :3

To all Requests/Commissioners:

I will be heading to work soon- I will start sketching when I return

Oh man, finally not busy @.@

Can stream requests within the next few minutes I'll post a link in a moment.