girlfairy76

Tamagotchi!

I had two tamagotchi's when I was a kid. A puppy and a dinosaur.

Neither lasted long because we weren't allowed them at school.

I had a doggy Tamagotchi

When I was at school my mom had to care for it, if I returned and it had died all hell would break loose

Man I loved those. Back in elementary school everyone had one and would show them off. I was the only one that didn't have one. So on my birthday I got one but by that point they were banned. I never did get to show mine off. Lol, but I lost my first and haven't played with my second in over two years.

But you guys do know there was a pause button right?

Edited by KyokoYei2

I remember playing with my tamagotchi. I have 3, I used to play with them all the time but once the battery ran out I completely forgot about them, I'll go back on them and it means I'll be back on TamaTalk again.

To pause it you hold down the first button and press the second button I think. Hmm

I miss these so much I might buy one tomorrow lol I used to always get the strawberry head tongue.gif Did anyone else find it funny when they mated? How fireworks would go off and then a baby would be there lmao xd.png

Recently found my old tamagotchis

I loved them growing up and I restarted playing it and awwwh

Hahah, Tamagotchi. I loved them when I was a kid. I still do now. I owned Angelgotchi, some Connections up to v4, and Music Star. I still have the Music Star.

Twitch Plays Tamagotchi. It just evolved into a teen for the first time. biggrin.gif Unhealthy, but I'm not surprised. grew up to Takotchi, but the streamer has stopped streaming since.

Edited by JolteonTails

Oh gosh I remember these. I had a Tamagotchi connection v3 and v4 back in elementary school. Apparently I wasn't that good at taking care of them since I kept on getting the ninja or the black duckface guy, though I did get the weird head with glasses (Paparachi?) once. Dunno what happened to them, once they ran out of battery. They're probably somewhere in my house.

I actively collect them. I have a lot of the Japanese colored ones.

There's a Facebook page for them that is super awesome ^^

I remember I had a Digmon one long ago. It was brown with a brick pattern, later I read it was the first series, together with a blue one with a brick pattern.

Its battery died long ago though and the screw that holds down the battery lid is so rusty you can't get it out. But I'm sure that with a new battery, it'd still work.

Sadly I never got any of mine past the Champion level, even though the manual said they could reach Ultmate and Mega.

I have a couple from years ago sitting on the top shelf of my desk. I was also looking at the new fancy Japanese ones a few weeks ago. So tempted.

Edited by Andygal

I remember I got one for Christmas when I was 8 or 9. It was cute, It reminded me of a cross between Kirby and a Piplup, but with a halo, because mine was a Tamagotchi angel. It was fun to feed it, but I had to protect it from bats who would fly in trying to steal its food. I still have it....somewhere. happy.gif; when I find it I'll replace the batteries and see if it still works.

I probably would have gotten more, but that's when Pokemon came and I sort of...not didn't care for it, but it kinda fell to the back burner.

^ I am so jelly right now. That looks adorable. wub.gif

Wow... just reading the word Tamagotchi brings back serious fun memories.

For me as an only child this was the ultimate as a kid!

Here's what mine looks like, only it's pink and not blue.

user posted image

ohh man i used to be wild about tamagotchjs as a kid...i had the v3 with pink and cherries.

i have a digimon vpet from the 90s ( technically still the same) but boy i like tamagotchis a bit better

I used to love mine. I got it for Christmas one year, then I promptly got in trouble for trying to feed it during church. xd.png